Hong Man Choi vs. Ikuhisa Minowa
    Joe Warren vs. Bibiano Fernandes
    Bob Sapp vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou
    Joachim Hansen vs. Shinya Aoki
    Kazuyuki Miyata vs. Daiki Hata
    Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Melchor Manibusan
    Sakuraba vs Rubin Williams

Who else watched it?

Takaya and Tokoro went at it pretty hard, I thought the first round was a finish.

Hong Man Choi, how awesome would he be if he actually had skills?

Sapp is a joke, I don't know why he keeps fighting. Sokoudjou got him in a pretty weak knee right and he just laid there. 1 class in BJJ and he would know how to escape.

Aoki's fight was interesting. I think Hansen got a bit greedy there, he had no reason to do anything but for the end of the round, but nope, Murphy's Law slapped him.

Sakuraba still has it, I love that guy. His opponent looks like a brown version of him.

Kimbo Slice can kick all those asses!!!

QF
    有了你開心D乜都清心滿意鹹魚白菜也好好味

Quote Originally Posted by QF View Post
    Kimbo Slice can kick all those asses!!!

QF
    QF...........T
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

good god...sapp's career is getting more embarrassing every fight .... it's hard to believe that at one time he was feared the way brock is today....

Aoki's an unbelievable talent in BJJ....he's been talking alot about fighting UFC guys..but imo he would be readily handled by Penn ....just doesn't have the stand up and impossible for him to take penn down. To be honest i'm not entirely sure he could handle Penn's top game either....

Any picks on Lyoto vs Shogun? I like both fighters, but really rooting for Rua....I have a feeling he's going to be KO'd in the later rounds though. Not sure if he'll ever be back to GP-form.

Aoki is unpredictable though, but I'll admit, BJ is a beast only GSP can make BJ look like a girl.

As for Machida and Shogun. I'm not a big Shogun fan. On the other hand, I am a Machida fanboy.
    No one has given Machida any trouble yet. I'm definitely betting on Machida.

UFC104

Machida vs Shogun
    First time we've seen Machida in as much trouble and getting hit as much as he did. Alot of people think Shogun was robbed. I think it was a hard fight to judge, they exchanged pretty evently, when Shogun kicked, Machida had a counter punch ready for him. I think it's hard to judge. What do you guys say.

Shogun definetly won the fight. First three rounds were a toss up...and somehow two of the judges had Machida winning all three of them. Fourth round Shogun won. Fifth round Shogun clearly won. I had Rua winning 1,4,5...2 and 3 were close..but I gave a slight edge to Machida.

Looking at the stats after the fight Shogun landed more shots (to the head and body) and he was definetly landing the harder shots as well. The sound of some of those leg kicks reminded me of prime Mirko.

And yeah...never seen Machida look so vulnerable before...his aura of invincibility took quite the hit last night.

I read that there was will be a immediate rematch, problem is I think the next time around Machida will figure him out..honestly, Shogun had a great game plan and executed well! When I saw him with his left hand so far out (I mean really out there ...even for traditional thai...)...I was thinking man...Machida is goin go straight through the centre with the left after he feints or flicks that lead leg kick ...but after a couple of rounds had passed it looked like he was using it to gauge Machida's distancing so he knew when to back peddle/circle away ...smart considering how Machida loves to lunge in....text book leg/body kick counters as well.

My fav part of the fight was when Machida went his karate stance and Rua switched to the traditional thai stance with the rhythm on the light lead leg.....I was thinking Ryu vs Sagat in my mind lol ...

I think Machida will make some adjustments and prob win the next one...but i'm goin for Shogun again...I want him to finally win the 205 belt

how did u score the rounds btw?

I say it's a hard fight to call. I wouldn't say Machida lost outright. He had alot of counter punches for those kicks.
    I'll admit Shogun gave me more trouble than I thought was possible. But Shogun never tried to finish the fight. Machida rushes forward with a fury when he chooses to, Shogun is just throwing leg kicks then clinching and trying to knee the legs some more.

How comes there is no chinese kung fu fighter? Are they not allowed to join??

Everyone can fight if they're good enough. Alot have defintely tried and failed. The closest you might have is Vietnamese Cung Le who does San Shou.

There's also a new fight promotion in China called Art of War, they might be able to pick out some Chinese talents. But so far, they've either chose not to step into the ring, or the ones that do didn't make it very far.

Oh man. Few words can aptly describe the beast that is Fedor.
    Points to notice:
    - He gets hit clean on the nose, and still manages throws looping on instinct.
    - He can explode out of a cage clinch pretty easily.
    - The kimura attempt from top half guard.
    - The Armbar transition while he's being ground and pounded. Rogers is not a small man, and his credentials say he has punching power, he clips Fedor around 2-3 times in succession, and Fedor still calmly goes for the armbar.
    - His history of flash KOs is no fluke.

The last emperor still reigns supreme.

yes trien....there are no chinese mma fighters on the card cus they are not allowed to join.... everyone fears the supremacy of chinese martial arts...

now please go back to playing nicely in your troll cave...k thx bye....

was a bit worried when rogers started to pound fedor out. but like always he found a way 2 win. great fight...but had me thinking that fedor would definetly have trouble against brock on the ground though. He would have to find a way to sneak in a sumbmission as fedor seem to have trouble controlling bigger guys even if they have shite ground (had some trouble with hunt as well). proboably due to the fact that he's around 230 something walking...while rogers is around 280+ before cut.

Man. Lesnar would get his arms ripped off with his sloppy submission defences.

And you gotta understand the game plan too. Rogers is a striker, Fedor would be glad to go to the ground with him.

Lesnar, we don't know how strong his chin is, and he doesn't seem confortable on his feet. The onus would be on Lesnar to take it to the groud, Fedor can strike all day on his feet looking for flash knock outs.

What I'm curious about however is how Fedor handles the cage. He bumped Rogers off pretty slick, and Rogers is not a small man.

Fedor is inhuman. If he can handle getting dropped on his head by Kevin Randleman, then Brett Rogers is just another day in the office. He will eventually lose, but to string out 30+ wins at HW like this is just legendary.

Even if Lesnar beats him, I don't think I would be less impressed with Fedor. Lesnar is a young, freakish athlete who can win without much intelligence (and he's not exactly dumb when it comes to fighting). You can't walk through Randy Couture and Frank Mir without using your brain.

As for Machida, it's just a matter of time before people understand his style. It took Shogun and his team months of analysis to formulate that game plan. Even then, it wasn't like a hugely one-sided fight with a clear victor. I feel that to take the title from Machida, you need to submit him or overwhelmingly defeat him. A few points on a judge's scorecard won't convince me of anything, and by the same token I don't think Machida defeated Shogun either. So I really want to see a rematch.

ya...I would have believed that fedor would easily catch lesnar in something prior to the mir fight. But the guy's looks far more patient and better with each fight. Dosen't hurt that he's been getting personal training from a multiple time world bjj champion the last two years. It definetly wont be as simple as armbarring HMC who pretty much gave him Fedor his arm 2 take home.

Even a guy like rogers with weak ground was pushing off Fedor's submission attempts with relative ease. There was 2 much size and strenght differential. I'm a bit worried to see what type of damage a big wrestler would do to Fedor. In their first fight, coleman who's a relatively small heavyweight had Fedor in some bad places..same with randleman and even lindland (seen the tape..fedor did grab ropes)....

But ya, Fedor would tool brock standing...he's just too fast..anywho....Dana white back to his shite talkin again....and it's only been 2 days since the strikeforce event. I would love for Fedor to go in there and just murder lesnar in the cage...shut both those idiots up...
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

I don't know how well Lesnar can take Fedor down without getting hurt. I would count on some of Fedor's crazy looping punches to connect before Fedor gets clinched, and even then it's not easy to take him to the ground. If I were Fedor, I would keep the fight standing against Lesnar.

As for submissions, granted Rogers pulled out of the half guard kimura. But the armbar from guard, Rogers only hit him like 2-3 times, the rest missed. And if the cage wasn't there Fedor would have likely finished that belly down armbar.

I know this isn't MMA, but Manny Pacquiao is so good, it's not human. Slick punches and footwork. Cotto also had awesome footwork and head movement. Great fight, anyone else catch it?

Watching UFC 105 now.

UFC 107

B.J Penn vs Diego Sanchez
    Holy crap. I thought BJ was gonna finish Sanchez in that first round. Mad props to Sanchez for hanging on. But he never recovered after that. He was so energetic until then. After that, he ate his words about always pushing forward.

This really sums it up though, BJ is a god at 155. What game plan could you come up with for any of the LW fighters to beat BJ? You'll need someone with mad talent to match his.

Also brings to question, how is BJ's cardio? His cardio's been run through the mud recently, but has this fight really disproved it? I personally don't think he worked that hard. He stood there and waited for Diego to attack, then countered, and defended the single leg, rinse and repeat. Didn't really push him because he can fend off the attack so well.

Frank Mir vs Cheick Kongo
    Mir talks alot of shit, but the man can fight. A quick submission is pretty cool to see, but it's not as satisfying as seeing a knockout in the first minute. It was anticlimatic.

Kenny Florian vs Clay Guida
    Ken Flo is among the best of the decent fighters, only below the elite level of BJ. He shows this pretty well against Clay. But man do I love to see Clay fight. Awesome head movement and hook on Ken Flo's part.

DaMarques Johnson vs Edgar Garcia
    This was an awesome fight though I can't remember too much about it now.

Holy shit. I can't believe the way the Cung Le fight ended. That was wrong.

But what we learn. Cung Le has a paper mache jaw. His kicks have improved even more, if that was even possible. His hands have gotten worse, dude needs to keep his hands up.