Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You're Beautiful

Cool You're Beautiful

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.donga.com/photo/news/200910/200910070325.jpg')

Title : You are such a handsome man
    Starring :
    - Park Shin Hye as Ko Miyeo the fake idol singer / Ko Minam the idol singer whose plastic surgery has gone wrong.
    - Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung as the angry faced idol singer.
    Synopsis : An accident-prone clumsy catholic nun doubles as an idol singer for her twin brother whose plastic surgery has gone wrong, to keep his dreams alive of being an idol singer in once in a life time chance.

Review : Wow, this is a Hong sisters drama, so the quality is guaranteed, right? WRONG!!! Infallible Hong sisters, after successes of hits like My Girl, Sassy Girl Choonhyang, The Fantasy Couple, and Hong Guil Dong, have their first flop in their hand, and this is it!!!! Basically, this show is a rip-off of Oran Host Club and Coffee Prince No. 1, the difference being that the girl being a male idol singer instead of a host due to circumstances, with a passing resemblance to Boys Over Flower because men in this show are idol singers who look good and are rich.

So why does it fail? Because it is not funny!!! All of Hong sisters' prior dramas were funny to a varying degree, not so with this one. They are outrageous as usual, but just not funny as before. And the story is draggy which is unusual for Hong sisters. And two leads, Park Shin Hye(The Stairway to Heaven and Heaven's Tree) and Jang Geun Suk(Beethoven Virus) are definite miscasts. Park Shin Hye's performance in tragic shows is proven, but it's not funny when she's trying her first comic role. It was fortunate that Park Shin Hye didn't win the role of Tsukushi in Boys Over Flower(She was one of two finalists until she lost out to Koo Hye Sun, an older but much more skilled actress), because Boys Over Flowers would have turned into a disaster if it was Park playing Tsukushi. Jang Geun Suk's a miscast because he doesn't fit the image of character he's playing. He's playing the character of a stereotypical pretty-boy idol singer, but he doesn't look good in the idol singer make-up and looks more like Japan's Visual Rock rocker. So this show takes little bits from other shows and mixes them, but the resulting product is rather disappointing and not funny, at least by Hong sisters standard.

Well, you can't always have hits, right?

Hi, thanks for starting a chat on this one!

I have to say I disagree- I actually think this is pretty funny and quite charming in it's silly-but-still-smart-in-many-ways set up!

Things I like about it so far (as of episode 2)
    1) Funny references, the very first one and the most strong in my opinion is to Sound of Music... as someone mentioned, I almost burst out into "How do you solve a problem like Maaaaa riiiiiiiii ya?" when she went running guilelessly late for church, or into "Climb Eeeeeevery mountain" when her Mother-superior-equivalent tells her that she should explore life outside the convent if she's simply never considered being anything but a nun... and the contrast between her shuffling "nun mannerisms" and the extra glamourous Idol-Boy set up!

2) Winsome Grumpy lead character- except he's taller, cuter and wears a whole _lot_ more eye-liner than any other dwarf I've seen! But seriously, K dramas like their brooding male leads and mostly I get tired of these spoilt brats within 20 seconds of their introduction. Here Jung's character gets a little more depth- he's got issues (a lot of issues) but he's serious about singing, he'll sing through a bad throat, he has high standards when it comes to his group, and though he resents the new vocal presence in his group he's fair- if he can sing, he's in, .... even if Grumpy will never stoop so low as to admit it in words. In addition he's even showed to have a kind side... going out of his way to try to return the air ticket to a random nun who bumps into him at the airport and never even minding that she 'stole' his mp3 player.

3) Parodies of other pop-groups, sometimes literally, e.g., there will be clips released of the boys here cross-dress and imitate current girl-bands and dance in stillettos

4) General parody of k-pop idol culture- with the overly intense head of the fan club, the casual suggested use of lip-synching (though our lead character resists, in his usual sulky way), the over-blown living quarters (I hear even successful real life bands don't get glam accomodations like these guys are shown to!). My favorites are the freeze-frame or slow motion struts, which I think, while simultaneously making fan-girls drool, also are a form of drama-self-parody. I mean every episode, at least once, sometimes 4-5 times, these idols come strolling in slow motion, tossing charming smiles and kisses (or scrowls!), freeze-frame close-up's of lips and eyes (both heavily made up!) and various self-conscious posing silliness just makes you giggle!

5) Did I already mention the OST? Catchy music is the sugar that makes the medicine go down, the med-di-cine go down, the med-di-cine go da-own.... oppss.. wrong musical! But yeah, try the "Promise" one on youtube, with a cool rap in the middle, and the slower piece that shows off lead actor's smooth vocals- good choices for a fluffy drama.

6) Acting- surprisingly I think Jung's actually very decent, I'm impressed at his ability to walk the line between comic-but-not-over-the-top, conflicted-but-not-one-dimensional so far. The supporting cast are more or less, I believe, acting like themselves- i.e., successful, charming idol boy-band members. I'm reserving my thoughts about Park for now, she doesn't get to do much except be the straight, Catholic nun in cross-dressing (come to think of it, just the opposite direction from Eric Idle's slimy thief in Catholic nun garb in Nun on the Run! Oppss... now I'm dating myself! ) Anyway, we'll see if future episodes prove her worth more... I want to see her in more sophisticated funny scenes where, I hope, she gets to show off comic timing and less gag-like, more witty humor.

7) Okay everyone's now going to laugh at me, but I love the cross-dressing premise- give me Victor and Victoria, She's the Man, He's the Woman, Tootsy, Coffee Prince, 12th Night, Eternal Happiness and about half the Chinese Wuxia dramas anytime! On some level, in this case it might actually be a dig at the Asian pop-scene that someone so obviously a girl is taken for a pretty boy (you'd have to admit, k-pop has some very pretty boys- indeed my non-Asian friends often cannot tell their gender just by looking at them)! On another level I think it's a rather fun way to challenge gender-roles and have interactions of the lead characters develop in a more 'free' manner away from the usual role constraints.

8) Lastly, but possibly most importantly in terms of the serial's popularity- eye-candy. Though I'm not a big fan of Jung's get-up (he's cute in regular clothes and I've seen him cuter) still all four male leads (and here I'll count their manager who shows up on the poster) as charming and easy on the eyes.

Overall: I see where you're coming from in terms of a mish-mash of other shows, but I actually think there's fun to be had here. At least there's potential for great fun, we'll have to see how it fares moving ahead, plenty of promising shows run out of steam halfway. And this show has an added challenge that it must keep ratings up while against strong competition from other up-coming serials with more high-profile casts (IRIS, Hero) So no guarantees, but definite promise!
    Last edited by yanfeng; 10-09-09 at 06:52 PM.

(WARNING: Episode 4 spoilers!)

Episode 4: I'm getting into the groove of this series- you take it with the generous spirit of clever light-heartedness that it was made in and it's one great ride!

Every time you expect a tender moment or a change of heart something goofy happens or old grumpy (aka as TH, lead male character) smashes your expectations in a hilarious way!

Just for a start at the beginning of the episode, in comes TH, hero to rescue under-water with beautiful music in the background and lead female character (Mi-Nam) asking Mother superior if he's an angel, he reaches out, shakes her, calling her name underwater... and then she regains consciousness, accidentally kicks him in the head, he faints and she ends up rescuing him! Nice build up for dramatic tension only to have it drain away in spasms of giggles!

On the way to the ambulance she's tenderly holding onto his arm, he wakes up, he struggles to say something, he raises his hand as if to caress her hand and as it turns out he feebly distangles himself from her in disgust before fainting away again (You can almost hear him thinking... "I'm going to get AWAY from this unlucky b-----d..... if it's the LAST thing I do!")!

OUCCCCCH! I was laughing so hard my face hurt!

But then faster than lightning the mood of the show changes again, and you have a concert practice session... all the guys hanging around their instruments looking waaaay cool- Shin-woo looks like he knows what to do with a guitar (grrr!) and Jeremy is cute as ever on the drums... though I admit it's TH's expressive vocals crooning a tragic love song in his earnest, warm, yet cool-as-heck way... and what-do-you-know I'm a puddle on the ground again! Damn!

Someone on dramabeans commented that she was too "old" to have inappropriate crushes on k-pop idol pretty boys with too much eye-liner and I know _exactly_ how she feels... two weeks ago I was interested in seeing this but if you told me this was how I would react I would have said "No way Jose!" in an over-confident and absolutely, completely inaccurate assertion!

Other fun moments:

• Cute Mi-Nam (okay usually I'm not into cute lead actresses, but for this show, which is a parody anyway, I have to give it to Mi-Nam, she's one cute character!) high-five'ing herself when TH ignored her
    • Jeremy asks rhetorically "If you don't think Yoo See is pretty who is?" and TH looking half-speculatively, intently at Go Mi Nam only to say "You've got yogurt all over you!"
    • Manager, designer and Mi Nam enthusiastically playing a game around memorizing idol girl-band names (Mi-Nam is afterall supposed to be a boy and supposed to be interested in girl bands, so diligently they try to give her the basics... )
    • Mother superior appearing in all the most unlikely places in Mi-Nam's dreams... boys lockers, taxi cabs... with the accompanying religious choral music, dazzling divine light, and giving out pretty practical wisdom in a echoing voice-over! HILARIOUS! Mi-nam has imagination only matched by her slowness sometimes!
    • The unbelievably petty and yet side-splitting one-up-manship that TK engages in with Mi Nam when signing his name with a florish, compared to Mi Nam's printed name as the fans rush to get their signatures... gotta love TK's self-satisfied smirk... "You can't even sign your own fake name right!" you can hear him say. Then he leafs through Mi Nam's attempts to better her signature, and brushes his fingers afterward as if even touching the paper she wrote on would contaminate his delicate nails... and yet he moment she leaves you get him talking to himself and practicing all evening to get a good signature for her, then creeping into her room to put his final work there. (And here the voice in my head was shouting in delight "SOFTIE! SOFTIE! OLD SOFTIE!")

And do i detect the faintest wisp of green-eyed, sour jealousy in the air? As Mi-Nam goes "Hyung-Nim" this and "Hyung-Nim" that (her name for TK, an honorific for older brother) and Shin woo raises his eyebrows, TK scrowls when she tells him Shin Hyung had already created a satisfactory signature for her. And of course poor little Jeremy who watches suspiciously as he senses something is not _quite_ what he thinks it is, but can't quite pin it down!) His discomfort is a wonderfully imaginative thing as he fills in the blanks that his lack of observation leaves him with florid images.. BEAUTIFUL!

(Irrelevant aside: Mi-nam must be the soundest sleeper this side of the galaxy!)

I'm liking the comic roles here... both Hongki and JGS are allowed here to show off their comic streaks... making fun of their own pretty-boy images (specially JGS) and playing their roles with unabashed aplomb!

I admit Shin-woo is a heart-pounder character... and every time he does something sweet the music comes on right on cue... which makes for very romantic scenes even though there's hardly any romance yet introduced.... but I feel the potential for angst already! Strangely I find him so far not very engaging... which is weird coming from someone who has without fail come down with Second Lead Crush Syndrome (heart-renderingly so in the case of BoF... )

Just occurred to me while watching episode 4 in the raw that one tension here that is different from the other gender-crossing serials is that although both male leads may know that Mi-nam is a girl, neither of the knows that the other person knows. (Okay, perhaps they suspect... specially perceptive Shin-woo after they see TK share an uncharacteristically sympathetic hug with Mi-nam) But if they continue to assume no one else knows, it could make for some very interesting dynamics as they try to figure out their own relationship with Mi-nam while simultaneously pretending they know nothing in front of everyone else!

And, not to be cruel, but Jeremy is such a hoot at this point that I don't want him to ever find out about Mi-nam! Did I mention Jeremy's quirkiness is growing on me? He was just a plain happy-go-lucky boy before, but in the last two episodes he's now gotten to become vaguely, self-consciously paranoid and suspicious about Mi-nam's relationship with his two beloved hyungs... and to some extent even suspicious about his own reaction to Mi-nam! Gotta love a happy paranoid!

Did I mention the clever, clever scripting yet? Another thing I'm enjoying is the use of accents and other physical 'ticks' to give the characters stronger personalities (e.g., Shin-woo is apparently getting over his country bumpkin accent, while Mi-nam speaks like a nun at church, i.e., with great formality, and has her own shuffly way of walking, TH's prissy mannerisms are a hoot, as is Jeremy's dorkiness).

On the angst front- nothing too much yet, but there's a hint of it from the last scene where TH holds a crying Mi-nam and Shin-woo's face is shown to contort a little. I confess the song they played for that scene "Without a Word" is now my favorite of the OST- managed to find the words translated and it was pretty apt for the scene on several levels. One was about Mi-Nam's mom who she now believes to be dead (I think we're in for a surprise on that front and that her aunt isn't being very honest).... so indeed Mi-Nam's mom "came and left without a word", and yet it was also a beautiful scene with the usually prissy TH finally letting down his scrowl and holding (dare I say almost nuzzling!??) Mi-nam to comfort her without a word.

It helps that it is the same piece that Mi-nam heard on TH's MP3 player which moved her to tears then and brought back memories of her brother and her childhood wish to find their mother, which finally led to Mi Nam joining AN Jel. It's quite a pretty piece and supposed to be one that TH recorded and one can imagine TH singing it (though JGS is not the singer of this piece).

Oh and I'm getting fan-girl'ish, but I thought it was lovely that on Mi-nam's first stage performance as the back-up vocal she got to sing the chorus from "As Ever" with TH, which I predict will at some point describe their own situation.... so a sweet fore-shadowing duet!

Ahhh... and from the trailers next week's episode will have Mi-Nam getting ready to leave the band as per her agreement and possibly Shin-woo making some sort of gesture and Mi-Nam herself getting a little confused over how she feels about TH. Plus the addition of Yoo See (acted by UEE) promises to up the stakes a little as the character is supposed to be quite a schemer and will develop a 'thing' for TH.... there's even a slight hint that she finds out (before poor Jeremy) that MN is a girl. Ohh... and do we get to see AN Jell members taking part in a silly 'talk show'? Looks like more fun "akan datang" (coming soon)!

As another aside, this serial moves fast for a Korean drama, it's actually more akin to their Japanese counterparts which usually only get 10 episode so have to move things along at a chirpy pace. Poor
    'You're Beautiful" is stuck in the high single digits based on strong, star-and-mega-high-investment-powered competiton from IRIS, I worry it will not get their full 15 episodes as originally planned (much less the hoped for extension to 20)... but hey, short and sweet may not be the worse, so long as it's good right? So I'll save my hopes that however many episodes You're Beautiful gets that the kick-***, funny, cleverness lasts to the last minute and that we get a sufficiently satisfying ending to something that's started very well indeed!

I also really like this show. I haven't been interested in any shows coming out since Brilliant Legacy was over, and now I have this show and Autumn's Concerto. The first 2 episodes were ok, but did not interest me too much. But the next 2 were really got me excited for the show. Although... I could not load the second half of the fourth episode...

All in all, I think the show is great!

I love the Hong Sisters. My Girl, Chun Hyang, and Fantasy Couple were all great. Makes me wonder if I should go back and try Hong Gil Dong.

I too found this series is funny so far...has good potential...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Episode 5: SPOILERS!

Interestingly I thought it was more subtle, but as a result almost less funny than the other episodes. Episode 5 takes a break from silly antics and spoofs to get down to some plot and character, and starts to set up some angst for the next episode.

I'm still impressed by the Hong sisters- the script is quite well written in that it's not just the major characters, but also the minor characters who are likeable!

Some favorite moments:

1) Numero uno by far.... the fact that _Everyone_ in this series, has such rich imaginations- you have to give it to the reporter too... that hyper-cheesy scene in the AN Jell van with He yi and TK was great! "It can't be helped, we're such great celebrities!" (Definite spit take moment!)

2) Jeremy's "MN's an orphan?! And you all knew?! And I was sooo mean to him?!!" was soooo sweet! I just want to pat him on the head and say "There, there! You were

3) MN thanks Jeremy and SW for being sweet and then has to thank TK for him not objecting to the party! Ahhh... doesn't that just say it all about old grumpy?!

4) "Today you were somewhat useful" is a compliment these days?!

5) Jeremy playing the faithful first wife whose years of hard work are under appreciated???!! He's a hoot and a half!

6) Did I mention the CEO's expansive, slightly slimy, not-too-smart, but somehow also generous and likeable persona?

7) There's something sweet about TK's curtness... other kdrama 'mean' heroes are too successful being mean, TK's "Go Mi Nam. Stop crying" and his "What, you're going to go out there crying and tell them what? That I hit you again? No, get out! I'll deal with the CEO." somehow clearly across as the only way he knows of being 'kind'

8) Actually funnily I didn't think TK's first look at MN as a girl was romantic at all... he was more like "Bizaaare!", which I actually liked... he'll, I predict, fall not first for MN's beauty, though I'm sure we'll get to that too.

9) Overly overly confident TK... when he hears that SW wants to take MN to an amusement park, his reaction "That's where you take a girlfriend!" and instead of making a logical leap, he goes "I guess you must have been there to fill time." Ah... all the sweeter to see him develop a little humility by the end!

10) Cute how TK asks suspiciously why MN didn't give his hairdo the thumbs up... and she is in a deep hurry to assure him how cute he is! TK, TK, somehow you manage to be clueless and yet right on the money with MN!

11) I thought it quite a nice touch when at the end of the day, as MN watches TK sleep she reflects how she's seen many different sides of TK today- him all teary and labored breathing and not at all his lovely self when he was suffering from his allergies, him smiling triumphantly with almost childish delight at finding their way back to the office, and now him sleeping, soft and kind and relaxed.

12) Ok, ok, it's cheesy, but PSH can pull it off because she's so lovely, but the last take of her apparently angelically sleeping on him both of them relaxed and lovely and together was quite a wonderful shot.

I confess ultimately I was a little disappointed in the episode, but I blame myself- after last week I though I this was going to be the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything,... and as it turned out I got "42"... I mean I got a great idol drama episode with lots of heart and humor.... so it wasn't very fair to be disappointed no?

Others have said it already, but its really tough trying to predict what comes next even with the help of spoilers and trailers... the Hong sisters and the clever trailer assembly leads to loads of red herring!

Are you serious man? Park shin Hye, no matter how she dresses or crossdresses, she still looks like a cute little girl. There's no way she could pull off being a guy or a twin brother. It just doesn't look right....I mean any blind person could tell she's a she.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    There's no way she could pull off being a guy or a twin brother.
    1. This is a make-belief fantasy.
    2. Park will indeed play the real Ko Minam, aka the idol singer who went into hiding because of a botched plastic surgery, at later point.

Its true PSH still looks like a girl, but even more than that, she sounds like one! I think its a dig at the current k-pop scene that seems to be populated by many pretty-to-the-point-of-feminine boys!

Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post
    Its true PSH still looks like a girl, but even more than that, she sounds like one! I think its a dig at the current k-pop scene that seems to be populated by many pretty-to-the-point-of-feminine boys!
    I really enjoy this drama I agree that it's somewhat a parody of the idol groups, since PSH is obviously a girl (and she sounds like one) but no one seem to notice.

I'm on episde 6 now and the pacing is pretty good...I can't wait for this week's episode!!!
    "Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it." - E.B. White

I'm a little surprised to see a review for this drama already when it only recently started airing and is not even complete yet.

I just finished episode 6 as well, and so far, I am really enjoying this drama and am looking forward to watching more. I have to disagree with JonDoe, I think this is a fun drama to watch and there are a lot of amusing parts. I don't mind the cast either. True that PSH's acting still need some improvement but her character is so cute here. I must say though, Jang Geun Suk get up cracks me up, especially the hair (even when he gets a new hairstyle later on). It took me a while to get used his look.

Damn, that was unoriginal.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Hong sisters threw in "Half-Sibling Love" plot twist. The woman Ko Minyeo suspects to be her mother is Hwang's mother.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Damn, that was unoriginal.
    Hong sisters threw in "Half-Sibling Love" plot twist. The woman Ko Minyeo suspects to be her mother is Hwang's mother.

Of course. She's Hwang Tae Kyung's mother, but she sure isn't Go Mi Nam and Mi Nyu's mother. It's some other woman that hasn't surfaced.
    How can you still keep watching it? Didn't you give this series a low-rate already? If you don't like it, stop watching it?

"If you're going to use the fact that you gave birth to me against against me, shouldn't you at least remember the date?" "Oh, is it today"
    Damn! That must've burned him.

I find Tae Kyung looks better when he's jealous, smirks, raises his eyebrow and all the other facial mannerisms. He's cute when he naturally laughs and smiles, but uhhh it looks so kiddie-like. So I guess I'm more familiar with him acting proud and having all those weird germaphobic, rabbit-phobic, pig-phobic, and being blind in the dark and stuff. It's so funny. Him being jealous of Mi Nam's high school friend was funny too.

Jeremy is funny in his own ways. Haha he reminds me of Nakatsu from Hana Kimi.
    But I don't like how they cut his hair in the last two episodes.

So far, MN has had a pseudo-dates with Shin-Woo and Jeremy. Has she had a date with Tae Kyung yet? I don't remember.

ShinWoo has been dropping hints and talking about him and MN all this time and I can't believe she hasn't picked up on that. She's so naive.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-30-09 at 01:22 AM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Episode 10 updates
    Ko Minyeo decides that she's worthless and a danger to the team and decides to reveal herself to public under pressure from Yuhei, by dressing up in girl's dress and going to the premier screening of the team's latest music video. The team realizes Ko Minyeo's "Coming Out" plan and searches for her desperately to stop her, with Ko Minyeo standing in the center of theater. Just as light goes on after the end of screening, Kang Shin Woo hugs Ko Mimyeo to cover her face from the crowd, shouting "She's my secret girl!!!!" with stunned Hawng Tae Kyung eyeing them.

Ending update
    The ending will take place in Okinawa, where there would be a mock concert held there.

When I first heard about this drama, I was like OUUHHHHH Jang Geun Suk !
    Then, when I saw some pictures, I was like ohhh, another typical boy band with a girl trying to blend in. I really dislike JGS's hair here. It disturbs me in some ways. Another thing that just ticked me off was that PSH's fake acting.

I tried to see what was all the hype about (from some forums) so I decided to watch the first episode. I'm seriously not biased here, because I've always liked PSH in other dramas, but here it just bugs me. I mean if I am to compare her to other actresses who have taken on similar roles, jeez, she can't play as a guy. She's obviously too girly.

I don't think I'll change my mind about 'not going to watch this drama'. Practically, due to its low ratings and most of the people who like this are fangirls haha.

Don't get me wrong, I totally love JGS from Hwang Jin Yi, but I don't know. He doesn't appeal to me as much as before anymore .

If you guys want to watch a good show right now that has a sense or touch of comedy, try "Smile, You". It's really great .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Episode 1 is either a win or miss. But I continued watching and have found it amusing. If I find the guys adorable, funny, and amusing and that means I am a fangirl? Not at all. All three guys are old enough to be my younger brothers, I just find their characters cute.

I was skeptical about this drama at first, but it won me over gradually.

This is a drama that's fun to watch for me. The other dramas I'm following are either too serious, has heavy conflicts or drama, so it's a good balance to just watch this. Even though it's the normal young adult drama, the characters are interesting to watch.

I'm not going to let hair and wardrobe stop me from watching if it manages to hold my interest.

Though, I can never see Park Shin Hye as a guy...ever!

Another thing I want to know from finding out the truth about Go Min Nam and Min Nyu's family in relation to Hwang Tae Kyung's mom. So far there's only hints but not the full-blown truth about how everyone is related or not. NO SPOILERS PLEASE! Don't anyone post spoilers regarding this one.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 11-13-09 at 12:52 PM.

this series is just fun to watch and it makes me laugh also...i'm pretty old but i still enjoy it to this point..
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    NO SPOILERS PLEASE! Don't anyone post spoilers regarding this one.
    Don't worry, I will post them here the moment they are revealed.

Episode 11 spoiler

It appears that Kang Shin Woo's tactic of covering up Ko Minyeo's head with a hug and getting her out of building worked. Ko Minyeo's identity is missed by the reporters who packed the theater at the time of outing(Yea right).

So the secret of Ko Minyeo's gender is still hidden away from public, more like "Who is Kang Shin Woo's mystery girlfriend" headlines on the newspapers the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Don't worry, I will post them here the moment they are revealed.

Mo Hwa Ran tells Hwang Tae Kyung that she was looking for Ko Minam/Minyeo siblings because she could have been their mothers if it wasn't for the fate. So Hwang Tae Kyung and Ko Minyeo aren't half-siblings.