Thread: Hd trouble

Default Hd trouble

I have a Samsung LN46A750 HDTV and it's plugged in through my Sony home theater system and my main player is a PS3. Everything is on hdmi and for some reason when I watch BD movies or watch TV shows I have transferred on my PS3. The screen suddenly goes black for like 2 seconds then it comes back to normal and it would happen a lot and there’s this some instances where it just goes black and I have turn off everything and once I turn it on I get the message "NO SIGNAL" on my TV. I just turn everything off and wait for an hour and for some reason it gets fixed and then the same problem repeats itself out of nowhere.

Any ideas to why this is happening? I contacted Samsung and Sony and all I got was them pointing fingers and it’s not solving my problem. I know I’m new here and I do appreciate any help I can get with this.

Quote Originally Posted by kayacamilla View Post
    I have a Samsung LN46A750 HDTV and it's plugged in through my Sony home theater system and my main player is a PS3. Everything is on hdmi and for some reason when I watch BD movies or watch TV shows I have transferred on my PS3. The screen suddenly goes black for like 2 seconds then it comes back to normal and it would happen a lot and there’s this some instances where it just goes black and I have turn off everything and once I turn it on I get the message "NO SIGNAL" on my TV. I just turn everything off and wait for an hour and for some reason it gets fixed and then the same problem repeats itself out of nowhere.

Any ideas to why this is happening? I contacted Samsung and Sony and all I got was them pointing fingers and it’s not solving my problem. I know I’m new here and I do appreciate any help I can get with this.
    This section of "technical issues" is meant for the forum, not meant for your daily faulty equipments and stuff. The words below the "technical issues", which may be small (yet reasonably readable size) already mentioned.

Should you have further such tech questions, you could bring it to "tech squad" under the "Lounge". It's not difficult to find.

P/s: No rudeness intended.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 10-25-09 at 07:37 PM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?