As I've watched all these trailers of Jin Yong's series on youtube, I thought, man, we need some new stories fast. I kept wondering, where are the new creative writers(not to mention beautiful women)? One would think that with the more people there are, there would be more writers like Jin Yong, and more beautiful women, but that is not the case(and in fact, more population leads to more fighting of resources, which can lead to poorer living conditions, which can lead to LESS beautiful women). As I watched these trailers, I thought, it's kinda ironic that these modern series have great special effects, yet the women kept getting "uglier." It's kinda ironic that we have a site like youtube where we can track a celebrity's every appearance or interview, yet there are no extremely beautiful women to do so with(it seems that there are certain laws of compensations in nature, that you kind of have to understand to "break" them.)

Then I realize, if people will only care about themselves, that is, play video games, watch TV, and when they grow up, go to college and buy their own house, have kids, then it doesn't matter how many people there are, the creativity and beauty will not change.

I made this same argument on a Viet video where there was an argument about why there are so few original Viet songs. Now I don't blame the native people because they're still struggling economically, and you can't be writing songs or novels when you have to think about survival. IMO, the onus is on us, who are from the U.S and have the spare time, not only to improve the art, but also the living conditions of those overseas. Now I've tried best as I've could to learn how "one could maximize one's chances to grow up beautiful"(and will continue to learn more) and have post them on a variety of videos. If I have more spare time, I will try to write new songs(which can be downright "soul-piercing" with the right clips.) I can only hope that someone here will be inspired by me to do the same.