Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: AUTUMN CONCERTO

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    regarding the novel's ending

anyhow, the pace of the series has slowed down a lot...i much prefer the pace of the first 6 episodes. also, xl gets a bigger and bigger role and i find that child actor very annoying. although he is decent to good for his age, he is not a very convincing actor. he overexaggerates and he really is not cute in imo...his screen time annoys me but i tolerate it because i like the storyline and the other actors.

ty and yq's scene is cute in episode 12. i like how ty lets go of his prejudice and judges yq for who she is as a person instead of who her father is. i do wish that they each have a happy ending but i feel more for ty. at least yq has gx for 6 years but ty gets nothing but a friendship. he only hopes to be with mc and only hopes for xl to accept him but settles for friendship without pressuring mc or xl.
    I agree...the series has slowed down much....that's why I was asking how long this gonna be because if it's going to be 20+ that means they'll have more unnecessary scenes & I have to resort to using fast-forward button soon.

I kinda hoping YQ & TY can get together. If YQ doesn't turn evil (and I hope she won't), they deserve a happy ending too. Ha, I think I always feel for 'the losers' & want them to get together (like TY & YQ or Jin Hoo & Jae Kyung in BOF)

When RGX will remember his past again? Ep 12?

I don't know how many esp there are, but the kid are getting on my nerve now, i just skip him alot of time. Just watch the rest. Kind of hoping the lead w/ each other & support are w/ each other. I like happy ending & kid dies in an accident or something, he annoying now.

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    I don't know how many esp there are, but the kid are getting on my nerve now, i just skip him alot of time. Just watch the rest. Kind of hoping the lead w/ each other & support are w/ each other. I like happy ending & kid dies in an accident or something, he annoying now.
    If the kid does die then the plot will be really similar to the plot for Tian Tang Lai de Hai Zi.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    I agree...the series has slowed down much....that's why I was asking how long this gonna be because if it's going to be 20+ that means they'll have more unnecessary scenes & I have to resort to using fast-forward button soon.
    I know right. I always hate how tey always make it so long for the main character to remember. EEEEEEk...

I heard that the series will be atleast 17 and at most 20. I am starting to feel that it's draggy. Feels like they are trying to milk out the good ratings they have been getting but 20, eeeeek... that's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    I know right. I always hate how tey always make it so long for the main character to remember. EEEEEEk...

I heard that the series will be atleast 17 and at most 20. I am starting to feel that it's draggy. Feels like they are trying to milk out the good ratings they have been getting but 20, eeeeek... that's too much.
    I had a feeling that it would happen for this series. Therefore, I never really judge a series until it is done airing.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

so far, it not so bad, but please just get over w/ it begin to getting draggy, now I just want to get over with it

just saw ep 13...glad the pace finally picked up near the end of the episode. my gosh, xl is still annoying, but i enjoyed his interaction with his grandma (who is a very gorgeous woman for her age). it's strange, but i don't think i've come across a drama where i loved so many of the third parties before.

click to show/hide spoilers
    chi xin is also very cute and beautiful and you can see how crushed she was when ty announced to her and his mom that he had confessed his love for mc...i felt so sorry for her and she had waited for ty so much longer than ty had waited for mc

anyhow, i saw the preview for episode 14 and i can't wait to see what happens. i'm just happy the pace is picking up again for more exciting episodes.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

im still waiting for ep 13 to be subbed but im glad to hear the pace is going to pick up
    it wasn't till i saw the preview for ep 13 that i realized that rgx mum was actually xl grandmother i just never took that into account. she looks very young to be one but its a drama so i expected that
    i hope yq doesnt turn evil i would be very dissappointed cause i quiet like her character atm

I loved episode 13

totally teared up when...
    Tou Ye confessed to Mu Cheng, though I felt bad for chi xin. Do you think CX will become a singer? since that was her dream.
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

i hope cx will become a singer.

many fans were unhappy when mc accepted ty's confession, but i was actually happy for him. he's one of the kindest third party i've encountered in series in a while. and even though xl isn't his son, ty still cared for him and spoiled him in ways that he could without upsetting mc. i felt bad that gx had to see the confession but at that point, gx was an engaged man. i can't believe some fans were upset at mc for accepting ty, but what could mc do? she's afraid of gx mom and already promised her that she would be out of gx's life...plus, she's convinced that yq is the better fit for gx. i do feel bad fot ty knowing that mc doesn't feel the same way for him but was only accepting him out of gratitude...but that's better than nothing and it's a step up. i'm still a gx/mc shipper though.

i actually grew to like cx as a character and hoped that she would have a happy ending for herself. it was so sad when she walked away with the charm the she got for ty because she wanted something to remember him by. she had always treated ty and his mother so well too

anyhow, some fans in asianfanatics want gx to be upset and treat mc with a vengence when he recalls his memory because they think it's justified that he should be upset at her for hiding the truth for him. i totally disagreed. it's not as though she was very happy for those 6 years...she sufferred enough. plus, she had the to make the decision to leave him and that was not an easy thing for her to do. everything she did was because she wanted him to live even at the cost of losing him...i don't see how that isn't sufferring enough. in no way did she betray him, and thinking that he had moved on with yq and was about to start a future with the bride of gx's mom's choice was hard on her. why would these fans want her to suffer more? if anything, gx should take his vengence out on his mom who manipulated the situation so that she could have the son and daughter in law of her dreams.

as for yq, i hope she has a happy ending. she helped gx fight against her father because she cared about the greater good of the weak...this goes to show that she's a very good citizen and deserves her own happiness. i feel bad for her after watching episode 14's preview...it's not fully deserved. she never truly knew what happened in the past, and she was the one who had to patiently be there for gx when he was receiving physical therapy to relearn how to use his muscles. she deserves gx given what she went through. she even pushed to see if gx was interested in knowing his past before she formally accepted his proposal. it's too bad the mc makes gx a better and more complete person.

all the third parties do deserve their own happiness! and i hope they find it in this series...i believe in happy endings.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

^^
    I agree completely. Why would people even think that MC has not suffer enough!! Obviously they have not watched the drama throughly.
    The time she spent with GX was short live and he gave her a child as went away in a flash. That six years she suffered so much financially and emotionally. Wondering what happened to him. Then when he showed up, he lost his memory. It must have given her so much pain to pretend that they did not know each other. Just to let him be with his fiancee and live a happy life. While she will suffer on her own. Out of anybody she's the most unselfish person. She suffered so much trauma even before GX came. When she thought that he will be the person that will give her happiness. It it's the complete opposite.

As for YQ, even though she's a good person. It makes one feel bad knowing that she will not end up with anyone but her love does not run deep as MC. Without GX, she will be fine. But MC is a different story. So for her to give up GX will not be that unbearable. It's just makes her even more virtuous.

This series really reminds of "love of ageance sea" with Alec Su. Everyone's misery is caused by the mother. In the end, she was the one who caused her son's death.q

Thank god the pace is back, I absolute agree that MC have suffer enough & she deserve GX. I want to know what will he do to his mother when he remember? I'm ready fro esp 14. I'm hoping that she will suffer in some way

Ep 13 sounds pretty good, can’t wait to watch it after I complete 11 and 12 which I have yet to do so due to lack of time.

anyhow, some fans in asianfanatics want gx to be upset and treat mc with a vengence when he recalls his memory because they think it's justified that he should be upset at her for hiding the truth for him. i totally disagreed. it's not as though she was very happy for those 6 years...she sufferred enough. plus, she had the to make the decision to leave him and that was not an easy thing for her to do. everything she did was because she wanted him to live even at the cost of losing him...i don't see how that isn't sufferring enough. in no way did she betray him, and thinking that he had moved on with yq and was about to start a future with the bride of gx's mom's choice was hard on her. why would these fans want her to suffer more? if anything, gx should take his vengence out on his mom who manipulated the situation so that she could have the son and daughter in law of her dreams.
    That's exactly the same sentiments of some posters on Baidu forum. And i notice most posters with these view are either Van Ness/Guang Xi fans and/or Yi Qian fans. Basically they're anti-Mu Cheng so its not surprising that they try to make her the scapegoat for all the unhappiness caused btw the characters.

To tell the truth, I don’t find GX’s “sufferings” very significant in comparison to what MC went through during those 6 years of separation. Granted, GX had to go through a difficult recovery process after his op and the lack of awareness that the person he loves most actually exists. But during those 6 years, luxury, achievement and comfort aside, he had the constant love, care, support and guidance not only from YQ but also his mother and Xiaolin (his mother’s lawyer). Yes, it is pitiful that he doesn’t even recognize his lover and own son but I believe ignorance is bliss and even if he had led the 6 years without knowing the existence of MC and XL, he was still happy and contended.

MC on the other hand, led the 6 years in sadness, dejection and no doubt guilt for leaving GX eventhough it was against her will. Its bad enough that she had to live with the guilt and sorrow of leaving GX; she couldn’t even forget the emotional hurt given that XL served as a constant reminder of her r/s with GX. GX had his fiancée and mother and although TY was there to support MC, he could not make up for the absence of the man who fathered MC’s child. There were many instances to illustrate the insults and labels that MC, being a single mother, had to swallow. And to add on to the issue that she, a young, inexperienced woman had to raise a child up with little financial and emotional support was the fact that XL is not a physically healthy child, which no doubt increased her financial and emotional burden. (On a side note, I find some of these burdens shouldered by single mothers very real).

And blaming MC solely for leaving GX and hiding the truth from him 6 years later is really absurd and unreasonable imo. Did MC leave him on a moment’s rashness or because of some small and insignificant reason? It would be easy to just run back to GX once she found out that she was pregnant but how was she to deal with his mother, who would gladly use her son’s life to threaten and manipulate? And how would XL react to all the fights and drama which might very well occur as a result of her demanding to get back GX? And what was MC to do after seeing how contended a life GX is now leading despite losing all memories of her? To scream at him that she was his lover and XL is his son and his mother is a wicked witch and pour all her sufferings out, demanding for him to make it up to them? And I wonder why does MC have to be the one singled out to shoulder the burden of telling/not telling GX the truth when she intends to hide the truth not for personal reasons and yet there are others who are just as aware of the truth but are hiding it as well for selfish reasons.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

i don't think it's the yq fans that only want gx to treat mc poorly after he recovers her memory because in that thread, every fan voted that s/he prefers gx to end up with mc. there was not one single yq fan who even mentioned otherwise...these fans just prefer more drama because they think it'll make the show more interesting. for me, i'll dread it greatly if they take that route. i understand if gx is mad, but he saw how much mc went through as a single mom during his time in the village...and he would probably remember some of the conversations with her. esp the one where she thanked him for giving her the best gift of her life...xiao le. that scene was very touching for she made it clear that circumstances made her leave the father.

I totally against blaming MC for leaving GX, are you people out of your mind. She single hand take care of a child & shoulder the blame for last 6 because she love GX, what more do you need to prove herself. If there should be any blame at should be at the GX mother. I don't think she really think of GX, she do it because of her greed. If anybody deserve suffering is her. YQ is a good person, she deserve love just not w/ GX. I really want to see how GX will act when all of his memory return I'm on the edge of my seat waiting.

i don't think it's the yq fans that only want gx to treat mc poorly after he recovers her memory because in that thread, every fan voted that s/he prefers gx to end up with mc. there was not one single yq fan who even mentioned otherwise...these fans just prefer more drama because they think it'll make the show more interesting. for me, i'll dread it greatly if they take that route. i understand if gx is mad, but he saw how much mc went through as a single mom during his time in the village...and he would probably remember some of the conversations with her. esp the one where she thanked him for giving her the best gift of her life...xiao le. that scene was very touching for she made it clear that circumstances made her leave the father.
    I'm talking abt the YQ fans at the Baidu forum. I too would be really annoyed if they take the blaming-misunderstandings-arguments route after GX and MC reunite (which seems to always occur in dramas), which supposedly happens in the novel...up to the extent that the pair were going to seek a divorce, or so i heard from those who claimed to have read the novel.

On a side note, some really cute pics of MC with XL. I really like their scenes together, they just seem so at ease and natural with each other.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://oepic.oeeee.com/200912/30/62/6293559366229167350.jpg')

So sweet!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://oepic.oeeee.com/200912/30/7/6226943270973917771.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://oepic.oeeee.com/200912/30/37/9558647490334954249.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://oepic.oeeee.com/200912/30/92/17812440292161473740.jpg')

More here: http://ent.oeeee.com/a/20091230/372297.html
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 12-31-09 at 06:07 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

I just finished watching eps 13. I can't wait for eps 14, specially after seeing the little preview here and there.

If YQ is smart enough to deduce that XL is GX's son based on the birthday & blood donation scene, she should be able to see that MC is not a bad person like she thought before and therefore should guess that there are some big reasons which she couldn't tell why she left GX 6 yrs ago. Come on YQ...

BTW, is that true that one can't donate blood to one's immediate kin? Other movies usually use this blood donation to reveal the true parents (because they always say the 'suppose' parents don't have matching blood type).

Blueberry, the thing about you can't donate blood from immediate kin is false, I asked a doctor & is false. I hope the series doesn't follow the book version then since they'll get a divorce at the end. There are something I don't understand did GX mom tell YQ to lies & says she is his gf or she just assume MC place

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    Blueberry, the thing about you can't donate blood from immediate kin is false, I asked a doctor & is false. I hope the series doesn't follow the book version then since they'll get a divorce at the end. There are something I don't understand did GX mom tell YQ to lies & says she is his gf or she just assume MC place
    Lol i guess they just wanted to use that for the whole gx thing.
    is that how the book ends i hope the series doesn't end like that then. Was the book written before the series or for the series?
    im guessing GX mum told yq to tell gx that she was his girlfriend

I assume the book before the series, but I can't read chinese so I'm not sure. Base on the preview of esp 14 GX remember his past w/ MC base on a usb on his bracelet or lawyer friend of his mother told him; since he never like the new GX