Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: AUTUMN CONCERTO

My finger is cross, hoping to see ady pole dancing. Anybody have a clue if they follow the book version or not?

really really hope Ac beats FTLY. as much as i loved FTYL i thought it was a little overated...
    oh is there a special episode
    hope its not one filled with flashback or a dodgey corny one
    but so far there has=nt been much evidence of that (the dodgey part)

Is TY & his sister are they adopted? This esp is confusing, about their relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    Is TY & his sister are they adopted? This esp is confusing, about their relationship?
    Chi Xin is Tuo Ye's adopted sister. Her biological mother sold her to TY's mother when CX was very young.

On a side note, AC's OST was released yesterday.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

where at ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    omg me either! i mean, its not bad, but i just think his hair before the 6 years looked SOO nice! it made him so much more attractive lol. i was mad when they cut it
    i like his hair now.. makes him look more clean cut n professional(as in his lawyer image).. can't imagine a lawyer with dyed hair that's as long as van had 6yrs ago.. haha..

Quote Originally Posted by heppy View Post
    i like his hair now.. makes him look more clean cut n professional(as in his lawyer image).. can't imagine a lawyer with dyed hair that's as long as van had 6yrs ago.. haha..
    yeah i guess, but i just liked the long hair. lol

somehow I prefer his long hair to professional look.

I don't get ep 19, MC choose TY over her own marriage to GX, sorry I can't wait for the subbed TY is charge for murder I think

I'm getting somewhat sick of the constant and purposeful misunderstandings popping up left right center (but well, what less should i expect from an idol drama?) especially in the latest episode. No wonder the ratings dropped for ep 19. And GX and MC are also starting to get on my nerves with their bordering-on-stupidity actions (one's constantly behaving like a brash, jealous blockhead while the other seems to enjoy playing the everything-will-be-solved-by-acting-dumb game). Guess they have no choice but to behave like that since its the easiest way to create a classic misunderstanding.

Thank goodness the series is coming to an end, before I get fed-up with further cliched twists in plot and distasteful development of the lead characters. Nonetheless, seeing how much the script has left to tackle, I really wonder whether a mere episode is sufficient enough for a proper and un-rushed conclusion to the whole story.

Wise Fool

I think Vanness mentioned that there is only 2 episodes left. He said that when they were airing ep 18.

Considering the fact that add so much unnessary stuff in this drama and give it a rush ending is just stupid.

I felt that they should have cut a couple of episodes out of plot. It would have been nicer.

If they really end at 20, it would feel rush. At this rate, why wouldn't they just add another episode. sighhhhhhhhh

no way the ratings have dropped back again
    oh well, i guess i expected it after watching the episode...
    i cant believe there still put more misunderstandings in it ;S

but i am starting to really like the grandma ever since ep 18 ;P
    her nice and soft side is very refreshing

it getting draggy & repetitive now, just get over with it already

Quote Originally Posted by blackangel2073 View Post
    but i am starting to really like the grandma ever since ep 18 ;P
    her nice and soft side is very refreshing
    I like the actress as GX's mother. She manages to pull off the mentally strong and cool-as-ice matriarch with a soft heart role quite well and is very natural and subtle in her acting.

Wise Fool

she actually listen to her lawyer friend & give it second chance at being a mom

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    she actually listen to her lawyer friend & give it second chance at being a mom
    is the relationship b/w the mom and the lawyer guy strictly platonic? are they only friends? their relationship somewhat confuses me, cause didnt GX think they were together or something and thats why his parents got a divorce? is that why GX hated him so much in the beginning?

I think GX just misunderstood about her mom relationship or maybe GX is actually the lawyer son instead of the man she marry to, same here just predict base on what so far

Banned

I totally against blaming MC for leaving GX, are you people out of your mind. She single hand take care of a child & shoulder the blame for last 6 because she love GX, what more do you need to prove herself. If there should be any blame at should be at the GX mother. I don't think she really think of GX, she do it because of her greed. If anybody deserve suffering is her. YQ is a good person, she deserve love just not w/ GX. I really want to see how GX will act when all of his memory return I'm on the edge of my seat waiting.

As expected, there's gonna be an extra episode to conclude the series. Gosh, after watching ep 20, I really feel like slapping GX awake. Am so sick of his sulky-the-whole-world-owes-me-a-living and wallowing-in-self-pity attitude.

What right does he have to blame everything on MC and expect her to make it up to him? Can't he see that his mistrust and jealousy is one of the main reasons pushing them apart? And I simply can't stomach the ungrateful and nonchalant way he shrugs off the fact that MC left to save his life 6 yrs ago. And after all she went through to bring up his son and ensure that he, GX leads a safe and blissful life, how dare he label her actions as selfish?? What a spoiled and self-centered brat!

Now I really think MC should just marry TY who's a million times more understanding, sensitive and matured a character.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 02-22-10 at 11:48 AM.

Wise Fool

I'm glad Xiao Ah Yee is coming back next week...but I miss Yi Qian a lot too. Anyone else?