Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: AUTUMN CONCERTO

Thumbs up AUTUMN CONCERTO

If anybody is glue is to the screen then you must know which series I'm talking about. This series rating beat all other taiwanese ever. The two lead are 2 people you don't expect yet their chemistry is off the charge.

Story
    Genre: Romance
    Episodes: 13
    Broadcast Period: October 4, 2009
    Air Time: Sunday 22:00-23:30

Synopsis:

Ren Guang Xi, a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Chen, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Chen does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Chen teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Chen to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.

Six years pass. Mu Chen lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Chen. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at?

Lead female - Ady an
    Male lead- Vannesse Wu

If anybody interest try this web site:
    http://www.viikii.net/

Did this series really break the 8.13 rating set by Fated to love you?

I don't think they beat the rating yet, but you should them a guy. The story is original, the plot is surprisingly good. Almost like Korean w/ taiwan ending I hope

I'm watching this now from youtube. The one with english sub is only up until episode 7.

Not bad eventhough some of the scenes are very slow for my taste. I can't wait for ep 8, I hope the pace will pick-up little bit.

The little boy is very very cute though

Does the story better than Fated to love you? I can't believe the chemistry between Vannesse & Ady are unbelieveable. Whose do you like more blueberry Ady or Tiffany?

I don't know how the story gonna go.. but so far I am at the part where Ren Guang Xi met Mu Cheng again and he doesn't remember anything.
    Depending how the story goes, but at this point, if it was me and the person lost his memories and 6 years had gone by, I would prob just let him go and let both move on. It is a dilemma .. but a couple of months relationship ( not even, it seemed like 2 weeks) vs 6 years apart, it is a bit unrealistic for that reason alone to get back together.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    Does the story better than Fated to love you? I can't believe the chemistry between Vannesse & Ady are unbelieveable. Whose do you like more blueberry Ady or Tiffany?
    bachtuyet : I never watched 'Fated To Love You', so I can't compare. This is also my first time watching Ady eventhough I've read about her a lot before.

Sugar : I agree with you, 2 weeks is nothing compared to 6 years specially when Yi Qian is not exactly a mean 'third party' so far. But having a child probably will be the reason for them to get back together.

I believe I read on asianfanatic new state that this series beat fated to love you. This is best series that I have seen in awhile from taiwan anyway. That doesn't meant that I don't like Fated to love you, just that story is little off somehow not like this series. I somehow don't like Vannesse new hair do I like his old one better

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    bachtuyet : I never watched 'Fated To Love You', so I can't compare. This is also my first time watching Ady eventhough I've read about her a lot before.

Sugar : I agree with you, 2 weeks is nothing compared to 6 years specially when Yi Qian is not exactly a mean 'third party' so far. But having a child probably will be the reason for them to get back together.
    nevertheless can't wait to to see the next episode!

I think he started to remember his past w/ Ady. He starting to have flash of remember. I want to know how he going to treat his mom when his full memory return.

I believe I read on asianfanatic new state that this series beat fated to love you. This is best series that I have seen in awhile from taiwan anyway. That doesn't meant that I don't like Fated to love you, just that story is little off somehow not like this series. I somehow don't like Vannesse new hair do I like his old one better

1. If you read it on AF, you will know that AC's ratings are now about 5.5.
    2. FTLY's highest rating was 13.XX not 8.XX. Do you mean prince to frog instead? That was at 8.XX. But regardless, AC still has not beat both their ratings.

Oh, I found the news you mentioned, I think there's a translation error!

I wouldn't know I don't read Chinese. Regardless try the series for yourself foreva you will be hook on it trust me

I'm sorry i must be the odd ball out but i never thought that FTL was good. I think that series was overrated.
    Besides the male lead, the story was draggy and the main girl was annoying.

But anyway, AC is nothing new as far as storyline. But actors are amazing. Ady An she really never fails at any role.

I wouldn't know I don't read Chinese. Regardless try the series for yourself foreva you will be hook on it trust me
    I watched it. I think it's really good up to Guang Xi's operation, but now I don't really want to watch it. Mainly because the kid actor is way too exaggerated and he's in almost every scene now. It's not working for me. But of course, he's very young. I prefer the little fat bully. He was really good in Fu Qi An Kang as well.

Ady is very good though.

hhahah really? I like it more when the kid came in the picture. I guess I am tired of love stories where 2 ppl want to sacrifice everything for love and go to death to be with each other ( like some older korean dramas). With the kid in the picture, I find that the series stress that family love is more important than romantic love, which is something I believe in. I guess I am a sucker when it comes to family.

i just started this drama....really liking it so far. the acting is very good and nice script too. the step dad is a major creepy pervert and i get anxious when he's in a scene with lmc.

anyhow, although i know who lmc will end up with, i would have loved it if lmc and ty had a chance. he's soooo sweet with his undying and nondemanding love for her. all the sacrifices he's made to date (what with fighting an entire hockey team by himself so that the two leads can escape)...it's simply sweet. and he loves from a distance and remains a true friend, never once pressuring her. and i'm only on episode 3...sooo sweet.

edit: after watching episode 3, i'm beginning to think that rgx's biological dad may be the lawyer (the last surprise for this series)...gut feeling i suppose.
    Last edited by patricia n; 12-02-09 at 11:53 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Just an odd question, but Vannesse only spend couple weeks w/ Ady & he spend 6 years w/Tiffany. My question is that would he really leave Tiffany for Ady does that sound realistic to you guy. I just have this nagging feeling that part of the reason why he stay w/Ady is kid

Just an odd question, but Vannesse only spend couple weeks w/ Ady & he spend 6 years w/Tiffany. My question is that would he really leave Tiffany for Ady does that sound realistic to you guy. I just have this nagging feeling that part of the reason why he stay w/Ady is kid
    it doesn't sound realistic. but i guess an ongoing argument is that lmc=passionate, true love. i forget tiffany's character name, but many are assuming companionship, pseudo-obligation. i don't think it's realistic to leave a steadfast 6 year relationship for a honeymoon 2 week relationship. however, this is a drama where there is such a thing as soul mates...and one true love = lmc in this series.

i personally love hty's character for lmc. he's just so endearing...but i'm happy also with how rgx changed for lmc.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

patricia n, what do you mean rgx changed for lmc? what kind of change because I don't see he made any change at all other than his outlook.