Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Tiger" Woods....

Default "Tiger" Woods....

has officially changed his name to "Cheetah" Woods....

DAMN, 12 women???? And still found time to win majors.

Haha, clever name.

Not really suprised at celebrities (or just the average person in general) cheating.

But just take aside from the fact that I despise cheating, I have to say that I'm also saddened by Tiger Woods' taste. I saw pictures of some of the women he had affairs with and was like, "Really? You'd cheat on your wife with that?" His wife is smoking hot. If I was a guy, I'd never even think about another woman when I'm with her (and I don't usually dig blondes).
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

So funny. Everyone I've spoken to about this has the same opinion...they're almost more upset about the women he chose to cheat with than the fact he cheated!!! Most dudes are just upset at how careless he was, OTOH...

Wow 12 lol. It's probably 4 mistresses, 4 muses and 4 confidantes

Quote Originally Posted by KChill View Post
    So funny. Everyone I've spoken to about this has the same opinion...they're almost more upset about the women he chose to cheat with than the fact he cheated!!! Most dudes are just upset at how careless he was, OTOH...
    I'm disappointed in the fact that he cheated. But like I said, it's just not surprising anymore. It's basically like, "It's terrible that he cheated, that's awful." Then followed by, "WTF? With these women?"
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    I'm disappointed in the fact that he cheated. But like I said, it's just not surprising anymore. It's basically like, "It's terrible that he cheated, that's awful." Then followed by, "WTF? With these women?"
    Hmm probably needs some change in taste.

"After eating so much abalone and lobsters, a rich man would occasionally want to taste the roadside foods".
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

What's with these famous people lowering their standards going for an inferior persona? Woods definitely is one of the many. I've met real life examples too.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

But being famous still doesn't change that fact that he's still human.

I think the media should lay off his nutz. He's a golfer after all...and the objective is to place your balls in as many holes as possible.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/ogakira/Tiger.jpg')
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    But being famous still doesn't change that fact that he's still human.
    I clearly know that. My point is, they have an identity above average, an identity which they have groomed to be, unlike the celebrities in the entertainment industry. They appear as an icon of prestige, not a fashion-like icon.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

wow. Joslyn James looks the "hottest".

Tiger Woods never claimed to be a beacon of morality though. All he does is play his golf and play it well. The man likes to have his fun, why not leave him alone.

He’s into these stripper types it seems. But then those types must be the easiest to get for a quick bang. Payrod was the same way. Oh all these ho’s/holes jokes are gonna be hitting the internet.

Btw, he looks pretty old for his age. He's only a few yrs older than me but he looks much older. Must be all that partying and banging hos.
    Last edited by jiang bao; 12-10-09 at 01:43 PM.

Why make such a fuss over something like this? Its not like he was secretly a murderer or something similar. Come on, cheating is common in any place specially so for celebrities. I am not surprised since he is so popular many girls wants to get it on with him.

It doesn't matter if he's a celebrity or not. Cheating is just plain wrong. If he was signle and was sleepnig around, I'd have very little problem with it, since it's his life and all that.

But the fact that he has a wife and kids, he sohuld be a bit more responsible.
    My love and my agony.

He should be more responsible sure, but it is not our place to tell him that. We are not his family or his friends, we are just strangers to him. In short, we have no business in his private life. I guess I just don't like how the media needs some big story to sell so they decided to make his private life their business and everyone just dives into it. If they even cared about his wife and family at all, they shouldn't let the world know of his infidelity but rather just let his wife know. Just my 2 cents...

First, I do not condone what he did.

However, it is unnatural to mate with just one mate. Take a look at the animal kingdom, the dominant male gets loads of females. Humans are animals too. Yes, they set up marriages as a social bind, but biologically men still have urges to mate with as many as they can. Someone like Tiger, who must constantly get proposals from all the hos that he runs into while on the road, has very easy access.

He cheated and he’ll have to pay with perhaps half his fortune if the trophy wife decides to cash in and file for divorce, but that’s punishment enough.

All the media coverage is just about money. If there’s no demand from the public for the story, no one would cover it. But guess what is the most popular topic around my office?

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post

However, it is unnatural to mate with just one mate.
    I agree with this. From the biological data on hand, there's not much empirical support for the idea that male primates (which includes Homo sapiens sapiens) have any sort of biological imperative towards monogamy.

That idea might offend certain human cultural sensibilities, but Nature doesn't give a flying fig about human cultural sensibilities.

Is 10 too many? How many are before marriage?