Thread: City of Glass (Gimme the spoilers now!)

Default City of Glass (Gimme the spoilers now!)

I've seen 5 episodes of this drama and there's to be 51 episodes. The pace is slow.

Someone please give me spoilers. Who does Min Joo end up with? I know she marries Joon Seung, but I already know she has feelings for her snarky senior (whos a widower with a little daughter). Post them spoilers now because I don't feel like watching this drama any longer. I just want to know the results.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Their marriage doesn't work out, and they divorce to go their separate ways, with Minjoo returning back to her announcer work.

This is a Cinderella tale that doesn't work out and crumble like a "Glass Castle", like its title implies.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Their marriage doesn't work out, and they divorce to go their separate ways, with Minjoo returning back to her announcer work.

This is a Cinderella tale that doesn't work out and crumble like a "Glass Castle", like its title implies.
    It's obvious their marriage won't work out. Anyone could see that happening. What was the reason for her to marry him in the first place?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    What was the reason for her to marry him in the first place?
    The dude was rich, obviously. And indeed the dude's wealth was the reason she decided to marry even though she had doubts about her own intentions and wasn't sure whom she really loved.

Joon Sung the prince on white horse loved Min Joo with all his heart, but Min Joo didn't love him back enough.

This is a revealing site, which have the most up-to-date news and links. The perks are endless of this handy site. Thanks for giving out this info; it’s really precious for me.

When Jin Heon asked what's wrong with the name, Sam Soon retorted what if he's called Sam Shik all his life (Shik means boy, or son). Jin Heon retorted back something about it doesn't matter since no one name him like that, so Sam Soon was pissed and the nickname Sam Shik stuck on him.
    alice