Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202203204205206207208209210211212
Results 4,221 to 4,229 of 4229

Thread: *S* is for *Survivor*

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox View Post
    Well you could ask athlee or me for a few tutorials.
    me? I lost out too. The poor Twins was lost before their time because I was too passive
    Quote Originally Posted by remixedasian View Post
    6: Duan Yu is the greatest martial artist of all time

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Wow, you are one dangerous person. People don't even know they have offended you and you secretly took revenge on them.

死咗都唔知乜嘢事。(Already dead also don't know what happen)

More dangerous than Icyfox.
    LOL how come people keep using me as a yardstick for dangerous? Both RWX and athlee got more kills than me.

I'm an honourable villian who strikes in the light while they are the sneaky fellas who sneak up in the dark.

I'm an honourable villian who strikes in the light while they are the sneaky fellas who sneak up in the dark.
    That is true that you strike in the light.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

LOL how come people keep using me as a yardstick for dangerous? Both RWX and athlee got more kills than me.

I protest!!! I am not the sneaky fella who sneak up in the dark, I am merely a general or advisor who lay traps for my opponents to fall into. Just call me Kong Ming II

Icyfox, from your actions in the game, you are like Bai Kai Xin from LS, creating chaos for the fun of it. I am pretty sure that throughout most if not the whole game you only subtracted and did not add. You were part of the lynch mob, the instigator and the leader, cheering and leading us to lynch them all
    Quote Originally Posted by remixedasian View Post
    6: Duan Yu is the greatest martial artist of all time

Guys..i think we all forget that this game is eventually about survival not killing...
    I don't think any major player was supporting DGSD from the start and managed to took it to the end. In the end it was more like killing the other novel instead of saving one....

unfortunately whichever supporters came out and tried to save a novel ultimately others got them down...same story with siblings, then HH ...OTG. Lots of mercenary were roaming around looking for just a kill

Quote Originally Posted by Abhay View Post
    Guys..i think we all forget that this game is eventually about survival not killing...
    I don't think any major player was supporting DGSD from the start and managed to took it to the end. In the end it was more like killing the other novel instead of saving one....

unfortunately whichever supporters came out and tried to save a novel ultimately others got them down...same story with siblings, then HH ...OTG. Lots of mercenary were roaming around looking for just a kill
    DGSD has always has supporters from the start. It's just that it was not targeted earlier on, for whatever reason. In fact, it has always maintain a high vote count.

Hei, my Spear was targeted way earlier than your Siblings, HH, and OTG.

And don't forget the revenge votes.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-11-10 at 11:38 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

DGSD seems to be the most cherished novel on SPCNET forum, so it's fitting that it won. It seems to have many fans, and few detractors, unlike the other popular novels such as LOCH - which some find not as well written as later novels, ROCH - which some hate for the main characters, HSDS - again many don't like Zhang Wuji and his indecisiveness, and SPW - where many hate Dugu 9 Swords.

It's extremely hard to find something that almost everybody likes and few don't like, but DGSD seems to fit the bill. It had the highest score almost the entire time, and people only voted against it when they ran out of choices at the end.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

That's right, RWX's a ninja, baby! I got the most kills for the least effort ;-)

You don't stab people in the face, you stab'm in the back. Sheesh. ;-)
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    DGSD seems to be the most cherished novel on SPCNET forum, so it's fitting that it won. It seems to have many fans, and few detractors, unlike the other popular novels such as LOCH - which some find not as well written as later novels, ROCH - which some hate for the main characters, HSDS - again many don't like Zhang Wuji and his indecisiveness, and SPW - where many hate Dugu 9 Swords.

It's extremely hard to find something that almost everybody likes and few don't like, but DGSD seems to fit the bill. It had the highest score almost the entire time, and people only voted against it when they ran out of choices at the end.
    Heh too bad DoMD is like the complete opposite of DGSD.