Thread: Ayumi Hamasaki and Jin Akanishi Share a Rumoured Relationship

Post Ayumi Hamasaki and Jin Akanishi Share a Rumoured Relationship

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://d.yimg.com/hb/xp/xin/20091231/06/1719593756-ayumi-hamasaki-and-jin-akanishi-share-a-rumoured-relationship.jpg')

12-30-09 11:49 PM

After ending her relationship with Tomoya Nagase, rumours about Ayumi Hamasaki dating Tomoya Nagase's junior, Jin Akanishi (a member of KAT-TUN, a Japanese boy band formed under Johnny & Associates [Johnny's]) has been on the spread.

It was reported that Jin Akanishi was seen cohabiting with Japanese model, Nishiyama Maki, before the rumour about him and Ayumi Hamasaki broke out. However, the relationship between Ayumi Hamasaki and Jin Akanishi seemed to be a known secret in the Japanese entertainment field.

When interviewed, a friend of Ayumi Hamasaki denied the rumoured relationship and thinks that since Jin Akanishi respects Tomoya Nagase a lot, it is not possible for him to fall in love with his "ex-sister-in-law".

However, an experienced reporter thinks that this rumoured relationship may be Ayumi Hamasaki's intention of using Jin Akanishi as a sensationalizing "tool". This is because, in the past, while dating Tomaya Nagase, whenever Ayumi Hamasaki had got a new released single or album, there would also be relevant rumours about her beau at the same time.

Despite so, the media too thinks that with both parties being a popular figure in the Japanese entertainment field, it is not surprising if both of them develop feelings for one another along the way.

Source link: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/2009123...r-3c1b9bc.html

eep. another May-December affair? does anybody else notices that the Japanese male have this tendency to fall for an older female?

and I really hope this is just gossip. I may be a bit biased, since I really don't like Ayumi, but I really do hope that this is just some fake news.
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

However, an experienced reporter thinks that this rumoured relationship may be Ayumi Hamasaki's intention of using Jin Akanishi as a sensationalizing "tool". This is because, in the past, while dating Tomaya Nagase, whenever Ayumi Hamasaki had got a new released single or album, there would also be relevant rumours about her beau at the same time.
    It's strange how Ayumi is said to be one using Akanishi as a sensationalising tool, since she's more popular and famous than him?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."