Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: worst date ever!

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i've dated a bisexual guy before...it's kinda flattering in a way because he has the whole world to choose from but he dated me. the bad side is, i feel like i was dating a walking std.
    dude, i'm so jealous! but my dream guy is someone like jaejoong. he'll only date yunho and me. yunho has to be faithful to jaejoong too!

Just curious, what race/ethnicity is this guy? It probably has nothing to do with how he acted, but I am curious nevertheless.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Just curious, what race/ethnicity is this guy? It probably has nothing to do with how he acted, but I am curious nevertheless.
    white...........................

Interesting account. At least he did not ask whether you inviting him for coffee. Have he changed target to date your friend?

Gugu, this friend of yours is
    (a) ungentlemanly (judging by the way he treat the lady at the queue)
    (b) poor social skills with ladies (my guess)
    (c) poor observation skills (it takes so late for him to see that you were uncomfortable with him)
    (d) perhaps a bit overly controlling - hence a bit stressful

And as you have said he's already 28 years old, so it will be hard for him to change. Maybe when's he's 8 or 18, there's still a chance.
    ..ext88

Kinda feel sorry for this guy for trying so hard to impress you. Guess he won't be bothering you anymore after this date...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Kinda feel sorry for this guy for trying so hard to impress you. Guess he won't be bothering you anymore after this date...
    unless he's a psycho. but we hope he isn't.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

The worst part is they will still see each other at work. Haha how awkward.

Don't you work in a hospital Gugu?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    ^ he paid for everything. the 20 dollar bill was just the tip dear. he paid for the tickets, gotta add that he offered to buy me popcorn, the food bill was about $35. i tipped the waiter $20 because that was the smallest bill i had on me and plus he deserved a good tip for putting on a smile when he came to our table. and also he's the restaurant owner's son, i know because i eat there almost every week since they've been open. that's why i'm embarrassed to go back since that incident.
    HAHA no need to feel embarassed.
    just go back and talk to him; explain how horrible you thought the guy was and you're just thankful it was done n over with.
    idk, that's what i would do.. start a convo with the owner's son n get shit straight.. not that u need to, but it'll def clear some awkwardness in the air.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    the guys i normally drool over are homosexuals, so going out with a straight guy is already a 'higher quality guy' in many of my friend's books. man how i wish i had a bisexual boyfriend. that would rock.
    It's obviously the guy isn't a gentleman. I hope you weren't serious about want to be with a bisexual guy. Do you know any Teochew guy in town? If so, you should give a try when you have a chance. They are usually the nicest guy in town that you could ever dream for
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 01-04-10 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    HAHA no need to feel embarassed.
    just go back and talk to him; explain how horrible you thought the guy was and you're just thankful it was done n over with.
    idk, that's what i would do.. start a convo with the owner's son n get shit straight.. not that u need to, but it'll def clear some awkwardness in the air.
    Or just simply go up to him and say - "Hey look, if you want me you got to improve yourself!"
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88 View Post
    Or just simply go up to him and say - "Hey look, if you want me you got to improve yourself!"
    and he replies:"ok I will change for 1 night then as I only need you tonight"

A lot of girls like it when guys open the car doors for them. I know some women who don't like it if a guy doesn't. Speaking as a guy, I always try to err on the side of good graces.

I also never date anybody from work. I imagine that it would be just awkward if things go wrong.

As for the rest... Yeah, no second date. Don't even acknowledge the first one.
    Last edited by Dennis Chen; 01-04-10 at 12:49 PM.

It sounds like he was just trying to impress you and show that he is assertive.

It doesn’t seem like he really had a shot anyway. You weren’t interested from the start. He would have really had to do cartwheels and turn water into wine to win you over.

Didn't sound like THAT terrible a date. Would have been much worst.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    and he replies:"ok I will change for 1 night then as I only need you tonight"
    Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if he said that.
    ..ext88

the guys i normally drool over are homosexuals, so going out with a straight guy is already a 'higher quality guy' in many of my friend's books. man how i wish i had a bisexual boyfriend. that would rock.
    no u don't bisexual guys are a whole lot more needy than straight guys, at least that's what i hear from my friend. You'll be entering a whole new world of wild and craziness that you won't be able to deal with unless you're really the wild type and i'm not exaggerating. My friend calls it the greatest emotional rollercoaster ride of her life.

straight guy who is that lame and takes so much disrespect from a girl and still trucks on with the date might as well have a vagina.
    Completely agree here. Pushing all the wrong buttons on the girl, being disrespected left right and center, and STILL hoping for another date... where's this dude's pride?