Thread: PDF document to iPhone/iTouch

Default PDF document to iPhone/iTouch

Hey folks, does anyone know how I can transfer PDF document into an iTouch via iTunes program? Or, is there another program for that? I've been wanting to read the Wuxia translation in my iTouch (as time permits) but I just couldn't get them transferred by the usual way I transfer my songs (i.e sync-ing).

Anyone, please?

Thank you in-advance.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

i seriously hate my iphone since i got it when it first came out. Soo Stoopid.

U can dl from the app store called folder or discover. One of them is free and then u can dl ur pdf files to ur itouch via wifi.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Wink

There is another free application called aji reader. Download and install into iphone from the appstore and download and install the desktop version into your computer. Google aji reader and you should be able to find it. Make sure both iphone and computer are sharing the same wifi connection, follow instructions and it should be quite straightforward.

The only drawback with the free versions is that it is difficult to read on the iphone as you will have to scroll every which way. There are a handful of paid apps that let you do the same plus convert the files into a readable and friendlier format.

BTW, the Iphone/Ipod is not stupid, but rather its' behaviour depends heavily on the user
    I am a pessimist, but I think people like me!

Thanks, guys, appreciated for all the information! It sure would help me. Actually, I have that Aji reader downloaded but I'm not sure how that darn thing works as I haven't had time to meddle with it.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Default Ripped/converted video to iTouch

Hey folks, the document problem is more or less resolved. Now, this video function is putting me off. What happened was...

I have converted from DVD a video to MPEG-4 movie file type using Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter application. It successfully done for me the conversion but, when I tried to sync the darn video to my iTouch, the file didn't appear on my list under the movie tag. Likewise, the file doesn't appear even if I do "Add a file to library". The video file is in my harddrive, and I'm using PC. My version is iTune9 FYI.

Could anyone guide me with this video sync-ing? Thank you!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 01-10-10 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Hey folks, the document problem is more or less resolved. Now, this video function is putting me off. What happened was...

I have converted from DVD a video to MPEG-4 movie file type using Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter application. It successfully done for me the conversion but, when I tried to sync the darn video to my iTouch, the file didn't appear on my list under the movie tag. Likewise, the file doesn't appear even if I do "Add a file to library". The video file is in my harddrive, and I'm using PC. My version is iTune9 FYI.

Could anyone guide me with this video sync-ing? Thank you!

1. can u import the converted movie to yur iTunes library?
    2. Have u tried to reboot the iTOuch ?