Thread: Based on the series you have watch, what love story do you wish was yours?

Default Based on the series you have watch, what love story do you wish was yours?

sorry if my question confuses you :S not very good with wording
    In most dramas weather it is korean, jap taiwanese or tvb they have some sort of love story in there. Which story do you wish/ want your love story would be?

uhh...none of them because they're all sad and angsty at some point and i really dont want to end up suicidal

LOL it sounds like the dramas you've watch are all very melodramatic
    but i have watch some that get a bit sucidal

Quote Originally Posted by blackangel2073 View Post
    LOL it sounds like the dramas you've watch are all very melodramatic
    but i have watch some that get a bit sucidal
    haha, well i think of taiwanese dramas, and they're all melodramatic. lol. how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    haha, well i think of taiwanese dramas, and they're all melodramatic. lol. how about you?
    actually now that i think about it i rkn all taiwanese idol drama sotry is pretty much the same. they fall in love but they're obstacles and they they overomce it and live happily ever after
    i guess i put up this thread because i wanted to see if anyone would want something like that to happen to themselves :/
    to me kdramas are more melodramatic. The taiwanese dramas i've watched feel more happy sappy compared to them ;P
    but im not sure what drams you've watched

actually now that i think about it i rkn all taiwanese idol drama sotry is pretty much the same. they fall in love but they're obstacles and they they overomce it and live happily ever after
    i guess i put up this thread because i wanted to see if anyone would want something like that to happen to themselves :/
    to me kdramas are more melodramatic. The taiwanese dramas i've watched feel more happy sappy compared to them ;P
    but im not sure what drams you've watched
    hm, well i mean, all taiwnese dramas basically follow the same plot, and even happy/comedic ones have that period of angst/sadness/misunderstanding between the leads, no? i mean, i like the happily ever after part, but all the misunderstandings i could live without
    yeah, kdramas are wayy melodramatic, but i dont watch too many, so...lol
    you have any particular romances in mind?

yea basically all dramas have the same plot: Boy meets girl,vfall in love but there are obstacles and misunderstanding but in the end they live happily ever after
    I'm with you I too could live without all that drama
    The only romance i can thing atm is yong qi and xiao yan xi from hxgg ( I know old drama) but i like how their relationship doesnt have a lot of drama and its more carefree i guess
    wbu?

yea basically all dramas have the same plot: Boy meets girl,vfall in love but there are obstacles and misunderstanding but in the end they live happily ever after
    I'm with you I too could live without all that drama
    The only romance i can thing atm is yong qi and xiao yan xi from hxgg ( I know old drama) but i like how their relationship doesnt have a lot of drama and its more carefree i guess
    wbu?
    aww i'll take that if i get yong qi lol i remember being in so in love with him when i was little

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    aww i'll take that if i get yong qi lol i remember being in so in love with him when i was little
    Who??

I always tend to love those cinderella stories. Hope it could be my own. Marry my prince charming. so sad....*cries*

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    Who??

I always tend to love those cinderella stories. Hope it could be my own. Marry my prince charming. so sad....*cries*
    yong qi? lol, if you've ever watched princess returning pearl, he's the guy who plays wu a ge (5th prince), the one who ends up with xiao yan zi