Thread: The Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung Glorification Thread

Default The Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung Glorification Thread

Established as the world's greatest martial artist during LOCH, Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung took a triple hit to his sterling reputation during ROCH: Lam Chiu Ying and the Ancient Tomb Sect, the revelation of Dook Goo Kau Bai, and the demise of his sect at the hands of a traitor all served to make the winner of the First Mt. Hua Sword Tournament look decidedly like a loser.

In this thread, we will restore his glory.

No amount of washing powder could clean the stain that the b!tch Lcy caused to Wcy's martial arts prowess. Wcy in She diao ying xiong zhuan was so awesome, I really admired him when I was a kid, then Jy just fvcked up anything w/ the stupid introductions of Lcy and Duguqiush!t. What the hell!

Quote Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    No amount of washing powder could clean the stain that the b!tch Lcy caused to Wcy's martial arts prowess. Wcy in She diao ying xiong zhuan was so awesome, I really admired him when I was a kid, then Jy just fvcked up anything w/ the stupid introductions of Lcy and Duguqiush!t. What the hell!
    That much is so: Jin Yong really pooched the deal with Wong Chung Yeung, which has an unfortunate domino effect of pooching the deal with the other Greats and Gwok Jing as well.

I don't care if anyone thinks LCY is of your equal in martial art. I know you can kick her ***!

He completely absorbed the true essence of 9 Yin in one sitting. 9 Yin improved Zhou Botong's martial arts, imagine what level Wang Chongyang had reached after that reading. However, he had integrity. He didn't use 9 Yin to defeat Ouyang Feng. Instead, he used Xian Tian Gong+Yi Yang Zhi, putting Xi Du in his place with the knowledge that if he get's out of line, there is another who could defeat him just as easily.