Thread: Help identifying 3 series

Default Help identifying 3 series

Thanks alot for your help. I've been trying to find that series for a long time. Now if I can only find number 3, I've been looking or it for more than 10 years.
    Last edited by oberatixx00; 01-28-10 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oberatixx00 View Post
    I was wondering if you could help me find three series that I am looking for but I do not know the name of the series or the actors/actresses involved. All three series were made in the early 90's.

1. It is a ancient type of series, it involves blacksmiths. I think it was about a meteor that fell to earth and they used it to make a special sword (or two) from it. I remember that there was a blacksmith who worked for the bad guy who went to see an old friend who was also a blacksmith. They both began forging swords and the friend came out with the better sword at the end of the contest.

2. It is a ancient type of series, I think there was two or three parts. There were two men and a woman as the main characters. I think there was a girl in there that had some kind of lock around her leg or neck and whoever had the key to it would marry her and at the end of the first series she was about to marry one of the main characters until someone showed up with the key and it ended there. I think there was a part where the girl played chinese chess against two people separately and used their moves against them in order to tie with them.

3. This is not a kiem hiep series but an adventure series. I remember a guy in there who was a cross dresser and had long hair and makeup. There was a guy who wore a mask. It was a series that had pool tables in the bad guy's hideout. The main character was a lone wolf and whoever he got involved with would end up dying. I remember that there were motorcycles in the series. I think there were two or three series altogether but I'm not sure. The opening uses Kitaro music, specifically the song Orochi.
    no 2: is mystery of the twin swords...
    this is a TVB series starring roger kwok & dickey cheung as the 2 brothers & there was a part 2 but i never got to finish that.

Heres the link for a review:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/Myst...view-r484.html

Sorry i dont know the first series or the 3rd series you're after.

THanks alot for your help. I've been trying to find the name of that series for a long time. Now if only I could find number 3, I've been looking for that series for over 10 years.

I'm getting desperate now. I will paypal $50 to anyone who can help me identify series number 3. Here's a little more info. This is a semi modern series, I think it takes place in the 1920s. I remember a guy in there who was a cross dresser, had long hair and makeup, and wore a suit. He was one of the bad guys and his hangout was a bar/club with pool tables. There was a guy who wore a mask, I think it was silver. The main character was a lone wolf and whoever he got involved with would end up dying. I think one of his love interests ends up dying in his arms. I remember that there were motorcycles in the series. I think there were two or three series altogether but I'm not sure. The opening uses Kitaro music, specifically the song Orochi. I remember a scene in the opening where three or four gus on motorcycles are circling around the two main characters in order to trap them in. This took place in a field. I think in one of the series, one of the good guys love interest gets taken hostage and is tied up on a pole. A few moments later the two opposing sides meet and they go at it. Any help would be greatly appreciated it. I've been trying to find this series for over 10 years. It was made in the early 90's. Here's a link to the opening song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fzNOj2HexQ

Sorry, we can't give you any titles if you can't give us better clues.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

did the main guy happen to have whitish hair and wore a black dress (chinese clothing of the time)?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/huyet_kiem/trung_hoa_anh_hung/40_1007_a66f145f230f34e.jpg')

i actually haven't watched it but by the sound of the plot it seems to fit in the same time frame and genra of this series.

you can watch a clip of it here and see if it brings back memories. Released in 1991.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8l...A1n_shortfilms

edit: forgot to add it's "The Blood Sword" there is a 2nd called "The Blood Sword 2", the guy's name translate to Chinese Hero. They have remade this series with Peter Ho, Ekin Cheng also made a movie, both called "Heroic Legend" i believe.

The main guy is said to be a "Thien Sat Co Tinh" meaning he will cause anyone who is closest to him harm.

Edit 2: found a clip of the opening theme, sounds kinda liked the one you posted.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8l...-mv_shortfilms
    Last edited by Linda; 03-05-10 at 11:34 PM.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.