Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confession Time: do you have an evil, mean, cruel side to you?

I am secretly full of contempt and spite. I want to cripple someone for life, or atleast break their arm and gouge an eye. Knowing me, I'll probably get beat up instead dispite all my big talk, lucky for me I don't pick fights and I'm a happy drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    I am secretly full of contempt and spite. I want to cripple someone for life, or atleast break their arm and gouge an eye. Knowing me, I'll probably get beat up instead dispite all my big talk, lucky for me I don't pick fights and I'm a happy drunk.
    Most people think of that all the time. What will set you aside from being evil, mean and cruel is that you did none of the things you fantasized about.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

i don't know about evil, cruel or mean, but sometimes I do with certain people would fail miserably in life so they can learn a lesson in life.

other times, i wish people would fail so i don't feel so bad about my own failures

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Heavy stress at work?
    I think it's many kinds of stress at different levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    In fact, I kinda just made a guy cry today. He, however, deserved it. I don't usually "prey" on the innocents.
    You trained Mie Juet very well

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I think it's many kinds of stress at different levels.
    Do you play sports or any physical activity? Those are great ways to release stress. When you're stressing on so many levels, the body can actually help you release all that. Have you tried yoga?

Most people think of that all the time. What will set you aside from being evil, mean and cruel is that you did none of the things you fantasized about.
    Oh I will do that. I've been training techniques that will cripple people. Something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnyLqIDsS5E
    I don't hate many people that much though.

You trained Mie Juet very well

Do you play sports or any physical activity? Those are great ways to release stress. When you're stressing on so many levels, the body can actually help you release all that. Have you tried yoga?
    No. I do horrible things to my fanfic characters and ruminate on crazy ideas on forums such as this, but it doesn't seem to help that much.

No. I do horrible things to my fanfic characters and ruminate on crazy ideas on forums such as this, but it doesn't seem to help that much.
    Get one of these.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=2185')

Get one of these.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/picture.php?albumid=132&pictureid=2185')
    Do you mean the girl or...whatever the hell she has in her hands?

Do you mean the girl or...whatever the hell she has in her hands?
    The girl is GS so i'm sure u kno who the doll is

The girl is GS so i'm sure u kno who the doll is
    Girl isn't that hot anyway.

Hmmm...voodoo doll...

Well, sometimes when I see people driving like idiots I secretly hope they crash.

Just so! It's not about what's on the outside or the inside, it's what you do that matters.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

i used to be very mean, like being nasty just for sheer fun. but that was all in the past. i tried not to torture others just to indulge in my sadistic tendencies, now that im more mature.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    i don't know about evil, cruel or mean, but sometimes I do with certain people would fail miserably in life so they can learn a lesson in life.

other times, i wish people would fail so i don't feel so bad about my own failures
    The second part applies to me. So that's probably one of my cruel sides. Example is during school and currently in uni, I always ask my friends and other peers what their exam results were, instinctively hoping that they did worse than me so I can feel good, or when I did bad in an exam I would sometimes hope they did just as bad or worse than me so I can feel better, that there are people in the same boat as me.

I'm usually nice to people I don't know or if I don't want to talk just totally be silent towards people. But I do have a mean side, it only triggers if I encounter things I despise such as disrespectful people, narcissistic idiots, or just total jerks. I usually just trash them verbally but if they get physical I can dish out a punch or two and take some in return lol.

As for evil side..... hmmmm I don't know. Maybe only when I look at the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by chibidaisuke View Post
    The second part applies to me. So that's probably one of my cruel sides. Example is during school and currently in uni, I always ask my friends and other peers what their exam results were, instinctively hoping that they did worse than me so I can feel good, or when I did bad in an exam I would sometimes hope they did just as bad or worse than me so I can feel better, that there are people in the same boat as me.

strange is, people seemed to think i would take comfort in others misery...so they like to 'cheer me up' by telling me that they are just as bad, or worse off.

how am i supposed to be happy to know that im not just the one suffering?? its bad that one person suffers...isn't it horrid that more people do?
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    I'm usually nice to people I don't know or if I don't want to talk just totally be silent towards people. But I do have a mean side, it only triggers if I encounter things I despise such as disrespectful people, narcissistic idiots, or just total jerks. I usually just trash them verbally but if they get physical I can dish out a punch or two and take some in return lol.

As for evil side..... hmmmm I don't know. Maybe only when I look at the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    strange is, people seemed to think i would take comfort in others misery...so they like to 'cheer me up' by telling me that they are just as bad, or worse off.

how am i supposed to be happy to know that im not just the one suffering?? its bad that one person suffers...isn't it horrid that more people do?
    Misery loves company.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Yes, I often hope that people fail and die a miserable death.

People make fun of my hidden cruel streak. I guess it's not that well hidden. I have a well established and self acknowledged potential for thinking and saying evil and terrible things. Well...ok, sometimes I say terrible things out loud, too.

However, more often than not, adjectives such as "sweet" and "kind" and "cheerful" are the ones most commonly attached to my name by most of my colleagues and classmates.

So, take that as you will, hahahaha.
    I like me.