Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Benny Chan II

Default Benny Chan II

Since the first thread has been fifty pages, I guess we need to start a new thread!

I think Benny does look better in ancient series, but he doesn't want to make too much of those, because the hair in the front is moving towards the back...not a good sign! This isn't about Benny, but do you think Lu Yi looks like Leon Lai in some angles?

Network Love Story was okay, I don't really like it, because it bored me...maybe it'd be better for you...and also, the Cantonese dub was weird, making Benny and Michelle sound older than they are...and their hair were not that good, I admit. At least the other couple were better to watch..
    Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday.
    Check out my site: greeniceflower.net

Default Re: Benny Chan II

Originally posted by greeniceflower
    I think Benny does look better in ancient series, but he doesn't want to make too much of those, because the hair in the front is moving towards the back...not a good sign!
    Oh, the all-dreaded receding hairline... Maybe he can do more series where they would require him to just shave all his hair off.

This isn't about Benny, but do you think Lu Yi looks like Leon Lai in some angles?
    I have no clue what Leon Lai looks like or even who he is. Do you have a picture?

Network Love Story was okay, I don't really like it, because it bored me...maybe it'd be better for you...and also, the Cantonese dub was weird, making Benny and Michelle sound older than they are...and their hair were not that good, I admit. At least the other couple were better to watch..
    I can definitely see how this series might bore people. I know for sure that my dad would just fall asleep after like 5 minutes.
    However, I think it's still worthwhile enough for me to finish watching.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Would you think that it'd be better if he did that? I don't really like those stories...I always wonder why they had a dynasty that have to shave half of their hair like that...wait, back to the subject

Here's a picture to Leon Lai:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dawn.leonfamily.com/leonmainpix17_wall3b.JPG')
    Ever heard of him? He's supposed to be famous you know...lol

If you want me to grade series, I would be pretty picky about it...and I don't usually sleep through series, maybe when I'm older, and I'm tired, I'd have to do that .

Would you think that it'd be better if he did that? I don't really like those stories...I always wonder why they had a dynasty that have to shave half of their hair like that...wait, back to the subject
    Lol, I was just trying to help him solve his problem. Yeah, I never understood where they came up with the idea to do their hair like that back then either. However, the long hair on certain guys really grows on you after watching ancient series. No pun intended.

Here's a picture to Leon Lai:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dawn.leonfamily.com/leonmainpix17_wall3b.JPG')
    Ever heard of him? He's supposed to be famous you know...lol
    He is? Oh well. Eh, IMO, he's not nearly as cute as Lu Yi. He doesn't have Lu Yi's sexy eyes or his sexy smile. Weird ears on Leon too...they remind me of Spock's.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yes, sometimes it does, but on some occasions, it's just weird. I liked Benny's hair in Gods of Honour, but I despised the characters...it annoyed me greatly.

Also, Leon Lai is actually a singer (I don't really like it, but he WAS one of the four of the best) and he films movies...Anyway, he's been in business for a long time, and I'm wondering why I'm saying this actually..but anyway..I just noticed that his ears do look weird

Finally a second thread on Benny!!! Been waiting for this forever since the other one is so crowded up

Hmmm...now what should I start talking on? Network Love Story, no comment.

Gods of Honour Hehe, what else can I say? I think this was really good and performance from Benny was Though I wish he had a bit more work on his sad face. He looked cute/funny when he put his hair in like pigtails Cute in the end though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

ummm what's spock's? im actually a fan of leon lai. his songs during the early 90s are good.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    ummm what's spock's?
    Spock is a character from Star Trek: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/8718/spock1.jpg. His big elf ears are infamous.

Edit: Doh, pic won't show.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 10-26-03 at 01:32 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

ummm....is it similar to dobby's elf ears?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    ummm....is it similar to dobby's elf ears?
    Yeah, hehe. Try that link above outside of the forum and it should work.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lol, Benny's thread turning into a Leon Lai/Star Trek discussion!!!! Back to benny everyone!!!! Anyone watching him recently?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol, Benny's thread turning into a Leon Lai/Star Trek discussion!!!! Back to benny everyone!!!! Anyone watching him recently?
    Yeah, I'm watching him in "A Network Love Story" right now. What are some of his newer projects?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Originally posted by goddessofhonour

Gods of Honour Hehe, what else can I say? I think this was really good and performance from Benny was Though I wish he had a bit more work on his sad face. He looked cute/funny when he put his hair in like pigtails Cute in the end though
    Now thao sis, why am I surprise that u like gods of honour "that" much? Afterall, we know where you got your username from

Yes, I have been thinking that, . Anyway, I thought Benny looked cute in the costume he first had in GOH, and the serious look later on.

I don't think Benny had that much scenes in Network Love Story, and he lacked character, just a typical guy that wants a business career...lol, boring boring boring.

I don't think Benny had that much scenes in Network Love Story, and he lacked character, just a typical guy that wants a business career...lol, boring boring boring.
    Actually, he does have his share, but gets overshadowed by Lu Yi. Benny's character is just so...wishy-washy and passive.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I prefer Benny in ancient shows. He has that ancient look somehow. Among all his shows, I still like him the best as Duan Yu.

Yes! I agree that Benny is best as Duan Yu. He was so cute in the show. I love his smile.
    The Blob rules!

Already a new Benny forum, so the limit is 50 pages, huh?

Yup, he looks best in ancient, he just has that scholarly look.

Never noticed that Leon had ears like that.

Anyways, back to Benny. I didn't like his hair with the two buns in "Gods of Honour" too much, thought he kind of looked weird. But I liked his hair later on in the series better.

Wow, so active Yeah, were there any that had over 50 pages for actors? Anyway, back to the subject! Benny does have an ancient look, it's lucky for those who could look ancient (unfortunate Flora...aww) like Annie! Sorry, I just had to say that..lol

i like him as duan yu best!
    cherrie