Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 Toyota vehicle recall

Many people are speculating a drop in price but as a business major, I'd raise my hand and say that would be one of those "101 Dumb Business Moves." It's very common to have recalls from car manufacturers; the only difference now is lately the news decided to put more focus on it. Toyota has built a great reputation over the years. Simple recalls like this, which are also common in competitors, will not tarnish their reputation. As soon as a company "drops" its price, it signifies, "there's a problem and we are not confident in sales."

IMO, the media's constant attention is partly trying to "educate" buyers that American cars are comparable to foreign manufactured cars and partly to find opportunities to trash competitors.

Not sure if the media has mentioned this but some (if not all) of Toyota's productions are assembled in US. The error isn't entirely at Toyota but at what controls are lacking in this industry in the US. There's an evident controls issue as we can see from our fellow American-manufactured vehicles.
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Gee....NASA couldn't find any problems with Toyota's electronics package. Will the Dems and the media apologize for trashing Toyota?
    Not likely.