Thread: List of youngest birth mothers

Default List of youngest birth mothers

I was listening to the radio and heard about the news of girls in england being pregnant at age 10, 11, 12, 13 years old. I was quite shocked with the 10 years old. So, I go google for more info. I didn't manage to find the statistics mentioned in the news, but, I manage to find this in wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._birth_mothers

Girls pregnant at 5 years old. That's really really shocking. 5 years old is only a bit older than a toddler. How can they even carry the baby to full terms?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I was listening to the radio and heard about the news of girls in england being pregnant at age 10, 11, 12, 13 years old. I was quite shocked with the 10 years old. So, I go google for more info. I didn't manage to find the statistics mentioned in the news, but, I manage to find this in wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._birth_mothers

Girls pregnant at 5 years old. That's really really shocking. 5 years old is only a bit older than a toddler. How can they even carry the baby to full terms?
    there are 9 yr old moms in singapore, so its hardly shocking..as for 5 years old, there might be something adnormal medically speaking.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

I wonder if the early puberty these days have to do with what we eat, since a lot of livestock are injected with growth promoters.

But the five years old Peru girl might have some abnormality that sped up her maturity.

Many of these kids are most probably rape victims, while some are pure horny. It's all fun to them until they wind up with a baby.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."