Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: How is Life Over 30?

Now I got a question, and it is for all the ladies. men, you can join in this conversation too. I would like your input on this. Since we are over 30, have you been approached by men in their 20's? Would you date a guy who is over 6 yrs younger than you?
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Now I got a question, and it is for all the ladies. men, you can join in this conversation too. I would like your input on this. Since we are over 30, have you been approached by men in their 20's? Would you date a guy who is over 6 yrs younger than you?
    If I like the person, I would date her no matter how much younger she is as long as she is not underage.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    If I like the person, I would date her no matter how much younger she is as long as she is not underage.
    Men, it's easy for them to say that they can date a really young woman comparing to an older women dating a very young man. In some Asian society, it is look down upon for many various reason i.e. it's harder for the woman to conceive, differences in sexual desires, maturity level, and etc. TC, would you go for a woman 10 yrs older than you?
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Did you work for the tutoring agency? or on your own? Well, if you worked for the agency then they make most of the money and pay you little. However, if you are on your own, then you earn a decent amount. Here, my rate is $30/hour. Yeah, it take time to travel from house to house and it's not great but it's decent. It's more than enough for simple life. If you like to work as a math tutor again, I can show you how to get the students on your own. Yeah, I plan to move on July and looking forward to a new life.
    through an agency and yes they take a lot. You only earn very little =(

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    My coworker was 31 and her husband was 21 when they got married and had two kids together.

Currently, there is someone else that is about to get married, she's 53 and the fiancé is 38. I think they decided not to have kids.
    I think depending on how old the woman is, they just have to debate if they want kids. I heard that 36 years old is consider high risk for a female that is pregnant. So sad

What is maturity level? Is it the ability to act with proper decorum and gravitas? Is it the interest, dedication or preoccupation with a career, purchasing a home, marriage, kids or some other long term life goal? Is it the ability to face adversity and challenges without an emotional breakdown?

It's one of those concepts that seems to mean many different things to different people.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR