Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Revenge

Default Ultimate Revenge

This is a story of a guy name Mike Nguyen who had an affair with a married woman and impregnant her. Her husband, Ricardo Serrano, found out and revenge on Nguyen by killing his girlfriend and their two sons.
    What do you think about this??

I wouldn't condone the killing and ofcourse it is wrong. The killer deserves the ultimate punishment for the killing. I feel sorry for the girlfriend and her two sons, but not Mike Nguyen. If he didn't mess around with another man's wife, this would not happen to him. I hope Mike Nguyen feels the pain for the rest of his life.

Here is the picture of the two sons and their mother
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.katu.com/images/061103dang_brothers.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty_impact/photo/melody-dangjpg-d991f0610cb8c114_small.jpg')

[COLOR=#810081]http://www.beavertonvalleytimes.com/news/story.php?story_id=126651781861844600[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff]http://news.google.ca/news/search?aq=f&cf=all&ned=ca&hl=en&q=Ricardo+Serrano[/COLOR]+
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 07-12-10 at 03:15 PM.

What's with the double standards? So the guy is wrong for sleeping with another man's wife. But the wife isn't? Why? Because she's a woman? Or because getting killed absolves her part in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    What's with the double standards? So the guy is wrong for sleeping with another man's wife. But the wife isn't? Why? Because she's a woman? Or because getting killed absolves her part in it?
    Of course the wife is fault too for cheating on her husband. Her children will lose their father as well. Melinda and Mike deserve the pain and suffering for what they did.

It was Mike Nguyen's girlfriend who was killed, not the wife.

There are way too many idiots in the world.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    It was Mike Nguyen's girlfriend who was killed, not the wife.
    My bad, didn't read the article and got confused. But the point still stands.

My bad, didn't read the article and got confused. But the point still stands.
    Of course the wife is as much at fault as Nguyen for cheating, but she's not the one who has to live with the murders of her significant other and children. As for Nguyen's girlfriend, she didn't do anything wrong.

Of course the wife is as much at fault as Nguyen for cheating, but she's not the one who has to live with the murders of her significant other and children. As for Nguyen's girlfriend, she didn't do anything wrong.
    I doubt Serrano's wife was left unharmed after he found out. As for Nguyen's girlfriend and kids, life's never fair. Imagine the fear the kid must had felt hiding in the bathtub while the door got kicked in.

I doubt Serrano's wife was left unharmed after he found out.
    Speculate all you want, but her punishment wasn't nearly as bad as Nguyen's.

I'm not saying it comes close, or even trying to compare it. Everyone suffers in this, except the lawyers.

TC: Two kids and their mother get killed by a jealous psycho and your main point is that the woman's unfaithful boyfriend deserved it and had it coming?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Maddiel/facepalm.jpg')

(Not that it surprises me...)
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Quote Originally Posted by Cesare View Post
    TC: Two kids and their mother get killed by a jealous psycho and your main point is that the woman's unfaithful boyfriend deserved it and had it coming?

(Not that it surprises me...)
    As I said previously, I feel sorry for the girlfriend and her two sons as they are innocent victims. As for Mike Nguyen, if he didn't have an affair with another man's wife, this wouldn't happen. He is indirectly responsible for the death of his girlfriend and two sons. Sometimes people have to learn the lesson the hard way. Based on the story, the killer's wife was pregnant with his baby. I guess he can raise their child with the wife and her other five children.

?? not going 2 argue that the guys a total douche bag for cheating on his girlfriend and sleeping with a married woman...but to say that he deserves to have his girlfriend and two sons killed for the act is utter retardation....which seems to be the general theme of just about anything you post.

He deserves to lose them (gf and 2 children), but not in that way.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    He deserves to lose them (gf and 2 children), but not in that way.
    Just so that your post doesn't get misunderstood, I'm pretty sure by "lose" you don't mean dying.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Yep, I don't mean natural disasters and what not. The normal way unfaithful people lose someone in a relationship.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee View Post
    ?? not going 2 argue that the guys a total douche bag for cheating on his girlfriend and sleeping with a married woman...but to say that he deserves to have his girlfriend and two sons killed for the act is utter retardation....which seems to be the general theme of just about anything you post.
    I agree that the girlfriend and the two sons didn't deserve that as they were innocent victims. My point is Mike Nguyen wasn't an innocent victim as he was trying to portray in the court. If he didn't do what he did to another man, his girlfriend and sons still live to enjoy life. Action has consequences and sometimes the consequences is harsher than they should be.

Just an update
    The killer got the death penalty.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://media.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty_impact/photo/serrano1jpg-cdf77587c0f8e862_medium.jpg')

Thanks for the update. I'm considering sending this link to a certain person's Inbox...hm...though it's not my place to meddle but..what to do?
    I like me.

Speculate all you want, but her punishment wasn't nearly as bad as Nguyen's.
    Her husband received the death penalty so her punishment is almost just as bad as Nguyen. She will have to live without her husband for life, her children will never see their father again. The wife and Nguyen also have a daughter together and Nguyen doesn't pay child support and doesn't visit their child. He is clearly an axxhole.
    http://www.oregonlive.com/washington...ifies_her.html
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 07-13-10 at 04:03 PM.