Thread: So You Think You Can Dance

Default So You Think You Can Dance

Does anyone watch this series? It's just starting on Fox6. I watched most of the season last yr and it was SO GOOD!!! Go Benji!!
    Anyway, I hope this yr will be just as exciting.

Senorita Liza Wang, Ud es MUY bonita para su edad. Besame.

I watched the 3rd season but not the 1st nor 2nd. It's down to Niel, Danny, Pasha, Lacy, Sabra, and Lauren.
    Liza Wang-the only gorgeous woman to make any man (especially me!) swoon with one piecing look. (never underestimate the power of a woman)

It was b/t Sabra and Danny and Sabra won. Maybe because she was in high school musical but I like her...only 4 years of dancing and she's pretty good.
    Liza Wang-the only gorgeous woman to make any man (especially me!) swoon with one piecing look. (never underestimate the power of a woman)

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_Darcy View Post
    It was b/t Sabra and Danny and Sabra won. Maybe because she was in high school musical but I like her...only 4 years of dancing and she's pretty good.
    She was in High School Musical? Really? One of the back-up dancers? I don`t recall seeing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    She was in High School Musical? Really? One of the back-up dancers? I don`t recall seeing her.
    Yea. During an episode of So You Think You Can Dance, it showed an extra in the package. I think the subject was 'something people don't know about you'. She was a dancer during the status quo scene...and was in the 'skateboarding' group.

Woo, so you think you can dance is coming to Australia!
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    Woo, so you think you can dance is coming to Australia!
    No way. Really?? I want to see that but America's all hyped up about America and doesn't really show other country's stuff. It sucks though.

It is my impression that this show will get canceled reallly sooon. I don't watch it nor even hear much about it.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    It is my impression that this show will get canceled reallly sooon. I don't watch it nor even hear much about it.
    I hope not...where do you live?? The place where I live is nuts about it...well some lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_Darcy View Post
    I hope not...where do you live?? The place where I live is nuts about it...well some lol.
    Im from the US. And i don't know if the ratings are high or not but I rarely see any hype about it. I mean how interesting can dancing get? It gets boring and out of ideas after a while.

I guess that's maybe why it's going to Aus. kekekekek Just...Kidding!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

I'm from the States as well...I thought it was like the #1 watched shows in America...I don't really get any feedback from Dancing with the Stars.

I love this show.

Australian series coming next year, but the auditions were last week and today, and my coach got through 2 rounds! woo!
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Im from the US. And i don't know if the ratings are high or not but I rarely see any hype about it. I mean how interesting can dancing get? It gets boring and out of ideas after a while.

I guess that's maybe why it's going to Aus. kekekekek Just...Kidding!
    This show is a summer thing with the exception of season 6 where they did it in the Fall of 2009. I think that's why people don't talk about it much during the rest of the year. They now have it in Australia, Canada and possibly in many countries but the US only showcase US's version.

I started watching this at some point in season 2, but my favorite has always been season 3. So many changes for this most recent season. Though I don't like Mary's laughing, it was really different without her. Mia sometimes rude towards contestants, so I only like her as a choreographer. I like how they brought back some of the All Stars.