Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 《衣被天下》Clothing the World (2010): Yuan Hong, Liu Shi Shi, Zhang Junning, Li Qian

BBJX has a dramatically better script and much shorter scenes/conversations. There's a huge difference between weepy stories by Tong Hua and weepy stories by Karen. And in BBJX, they don't drag out a conversation for as long as possible. I was surprised by how much happens in a single episode in BBJX, and on the other hand, I was surprised at how little happens in an episode in CtW. As I've said, the reason it didn't appeal to me is because of the script. I don't think absence of fight scenes made it fail in certain parts but I do think the presence of fight scenes made it not fail in certain parts. Aside from fight scenes, I think the majority of the series was a fiasco because of the poor script and the fact that actors didn't seem too interested in their roles aside from Edwin (who was great) and LSS (who I thought was pretty good here but I know lots of other people don't).
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I was a bit hesitant to start watching this drama because I thought it would rather be boring, but I finally gave it a try since I heard some good things about it. I just watched the first episode and couldn't stop myself from crying. It was so depressing. But I loved the story line and will continue

Angry

Dont know y this series wasn't popular