Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 《衣被天下》Clothing the World (2010): Yuan Hong, Liu Shi Shi, Zhang Junning, Li Qian

I actually like LSS and YH together. Besides, they've only acted as a couple once.

So if YH & LSS together, who is Jaime w/ anyway. I thought YH is the main lead

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    So if YH & LSS together, who is Jaime w/ anyway. I thought YH is the main lead
    It's only a speculation and an assumption that YH and LSS will end up together, but the director may have a different outcome than what is expected...we'll have to wait and see.

There are two male leads with YH being the first, but the female(Qiao Er) lead married the 2nd male lead.

This is the 2nd male lead(who's playing the villain in the series Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.tinypic.com/2daar01.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-28-10 at 11:39 PM.

I saw the music video that was posted and that last scene with her teaching the children about cloth making and her standing in that field alone makes it looks to me like she ended up alone. I just might be over-thinking though or the video is just misleading.
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Default Today's news

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i25.tinypic.com/2zrneoy.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.tinypic.com/e8omd3.jpg')

source: http://ent.southcn.com/8/2010-07/29/...t_14281120.htm

This is my assumption, I don't think Qiao Er will have a happy ending, consider she'll marry the villain & 2 lead. I want to see YH & LSS together again. Whoever said they don't have chemistry are sadlyyyyy wrong?

He (the second lead) is not going to play the villain in this one. From what I saw in the trailers, my speculation is that Qiao Er ended up with the second lead, but if it's not a happy ending, he'd die or something similar. It's also been said in an interview that Qiao Er likes YH's character, but not romantically. There's two main guys and two main girls, so if LSS's character ends up with anyone at all, it will most likely be YH's character because she doesn't have many scenes with the second lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    He (the second lead) is not going to play the villain in this one. From what I saw in the trailers, my speculation is that Qiao Er ended up with the second lead, but if it's not a happy ending, he'd die or something similar. It's also been said in an interview that Qiao Er likes YH's character, but not romantically. There's two main guys and two main girls, so if LSS's character ends up with anyone at all, it will most likely be YH's character because she doesn't have many scenes with the second lead.
    Actually, Yuan Hong's character and Qiao Er mutually love each other (the video is misleading). She married the 2nd lead out of guilt. He had saved her from being raped, and got his legs broken (from the trailer). LSS's character tried to save YH's character when he was captured by the enemies, thus they went through thick and thin, so YH's character slowly have feelings for LSS's character... it terms of ending together???....it's a mystery..this is my take.

I'm sorry I must have missed something where is this trailer you guys talking about? Is it on youtube or something? I want to see it too. I just stick w/ LSS & YH then. Sometime the lead doesn't necessary mean audience will like you depend on character. From Qiao Er past acting capacity, I'll stick w/ other couple better choice

@ bachtuyet, we are talking about the trailer and opening theme song that was posted by liu xiao xiao on the fourth page.

Yea, I agreed. I'll stick with LSS and YH too. Although my mind might change depending on how the series unfold.
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    I'm sorry I must have missed something where is this trailer you guys talking about? Is it on youtube or something? I want to see it too. I just stick w/ LSS & YH then.
    Here's the mv again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmeANwp7cj0

Heard that YH and LSS will kiss again, can't wait for this scene
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-13-10 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Heard that YH and LSS will kiss again, can't wait for this scene
    He was her first kiss. I would really like to see them kiss again. Does anyone know who else LSS has kissed onscreen?

He was her first kiss. I would really like to see them kiss again. Does anyone know who else LSS has kissed onscreen?
    Just YH so far . LSS cried after that first kiss scene with YH in LOCH....hehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-30-10 at 11:39 AM.

^Yeah, and Yuan Hong joked about something like not wanting news to get out that he made a girl cry by kissing her.

How sweet, her first kiss and only kiss onscreen. How long do you think it can stay that way?

^Yeah, and Yuan Hong joked about something like not wanting news to get out that he made a girl cry by kissing her.

How sweet, her first kiss and only kiss onscreen. How long do you think it can stay that way?
    Not for long I don't think, I'm wondering if she will have to kiss Wallace Huo in Strange Hero, it appears that in majority of his series he get to kiss most of his female leads..hehe ....

It will be weird seeing LSS kiss another man, and YH kissing another woman...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-30-10 at 12:49 PM.

^Yeah, I've always associated one with the other in terms of kissing scenes. I don't think Wallace Huo looks too great in CP3 or in Clothing the World, but in Strange Hero he looks a bit messier and I think he actually looks quite good that way.

^Yeah, I've always associated one with the other in terms of kissing scenes. I don't think Wallace Huo looks too great in CP3 or in Clothing the World, but in Strange Hero he looks a bit messier and I think he actually looks quite good that way.
    Wallace Huo is not in Clothing World...I'm the opposite!! LOL..
    I liked his looks in CP3, and prefer his clean look in Strange Hero...

This series is supposed to emphasize the life of 6 girls right? Funny how the video only shows mostly Janine and LSS, what are the stories of the other girls I wonder

I don't like YH look in this series, the long beard kill his look, the later look better. This series talk about 6 girls from one place led to different path due to their personality. According to the trailer I don't think LSS & YH will be together at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Wallace Huo is not in Clothing World.
    Oops, sorry.I was sleep-deprived when I posted that.