Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 《衣被天下》Clothing the World (2010): Yuan Hong, Liu Shi Shi, Zhang Junning, Li Qian

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    In this interview with Janine, she revealed that when she first got the role, she asked her friends about YH and they told her he's a very good & professional actor and very handsome, but a bit flirtatious. But when she got to know him, she found that this is not the case. It's just that YH is extra caring towards his female co-stars, which lead people to think that he's flirtatious.
    http://yule.tom.com/2010-08-13/001E/12600530.html
    If I'm not mistaken, the friend that Janine asked was none other than Yuan Hong's good friend Eddie Peng(the youngest brother in Young Warriors)

I saw bits and pieces of this series.....not enough scenes of Yuan Hong!!! He does look good after the beard came off...hehehe
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 08-16-10 at 01:07 PM.

YH role in Young Warrior is pretty good, the female is okay by most. I like his character not good yet not evil; just enough that make the audience feel is real not like some Yang brother who is self-righteous that doesn't feel real at all. This teach you not to judge people base on media & friend; try yourself first hand will be best.

Some more press photos...all the reporters' cameras keep zooming in on YH and LSS. You would have mistaken those two as the leads when in fact Janine and Edwin are the leads.

Also, how come Edwin didn't join them for the press stuff at Nanning? After all, Qiao Er married his character...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/9757/yh29.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8717/yh35.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/313/yh32.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8198/yh33.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-16-10 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    YH role in Young Warrior is pretty good, the female is okay by most. I like his character not good yet not evil; just enough that make the audience feel is real not like some Yang brother who is self-righteous that doesn't feel real at all. This teach you not to judge people base on media & friend; try yourself first hand will be best.
    Really? YH did well in that series but I was still glad Guan Hong ended up with 5 Lang since I loved the Yang brothers more. They didn't feel fake to me--I thought they all had unique personality quirks that made them "real" and they weren't made out to be impossibly "flawless" by any means. (Unlike YG in ROCH, who was set up as some superhero perfect guy but just annoyed me to no end. Sorry, just finished that series and I'm still annoyed at him, don't mind me...)

Anyways, back to this series--has all the episodes been leaked or just the first part? If anyone has finished it, can someone spoil me on the ending? (No details, just whether or not it was a "feel-good" ending or a tragic one.) Thanks!

Here is the playlist

天涯织女

That's a cute picture of them and the dog. I'm surprise Edwin Siu didn't come, considering he's in the same location as LSS filming Strange Hero. I've been trying to find the video for the event above but no luck....
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-18-10 at 12:26 PM.

wow. that person uploaded up to episode 22. I thought the series just started to air? poor mainland series leaking these days.

Most of the major Chinese sites already have all the episodes up the first day it's aired. I thought it would be taken down, but I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL....its funny. Is that the scene where she liked him at first sight?? Man with the beard...I don't know if I would even considered liking him...hehehe
    I'm like the princess. I really want to yank off YH's beard everytime he appears on screen.

Janine's really beautiful in those pictures...
    Thanks for sharing

I just to clear who is the male lead; I thought it YH & female lead is Janine right. Which site is that, I want to watch too?

Wow, YH looks super dashing. I don't blame the two women for falling so hard for him when he carried them.

Yes, he shaves his beard off in episode 9! LOl. I love him in his General attire, so handsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    That's a cute picture of them and the dog. I'm surprise Edwin Siu didn't come, considering he's in the same location as LSS filming Strange Hero. I've been trying to find the video for the event above but no luck....
    Here's the video for the press event in Nanning: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk4Njk2MjI4.html

The other video where all of them are dressed in white T-shirt is here: http://www.nntv.com.cn/tv/spdb/ztjm/...-17/46050.html

I must say I'm kinda disappointed with the lack of YH scenes because everyone I know are hotly anticipating this series just to look at him. Edwin might as well been the male lead and led the press conferences.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-17-10 at 12:39 PM.

Wow!!! thanks for the video xiaolong!!!!!!!!
    Yep...Yuan Hong is soooooooooooooooooooooooo manly in the general costume....reminds me of his Young Warriors days..hehe

The way he looked at the princess when she told him to look up....those sexy killer stares!!! I luv it!

Ooops...I think I spoke too soon
    The series have been taken down from the Chinese sites just this morning. It only took them couples of days to do it, but then eventually did...hehehe.

I think many..many of Yuan Hong and LSS's scenes have been deleted. The series didn't flow as smoothly and have tons of loopholes(I'm guessing from the deleted scenes). I think even one of the battle scene was deleted

Oh...and thanks for the link to the videos Xiaolong. Have you read anywhere about how other people think of the series so far? I think it aired up to episode 8 by now? I wonder if it's different from the leaked version with all the scenes in it? I heard many people were disappointed as well with the lack of Yuan Hong and LSS's scenes.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-17-10 at 06:16 PM.

I guess it a little late for asking the site for series, dang anybody know any other site. Please help me out here.

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    I guess it a little late for asking the site for series, dang anybody know any other site. Please help me out here.
    Click on the above playlist, it is still up!!!

Thanks for the link!

Good to hear that YH looks handsome as always. :P But any comments about the actual plot of this series? Is it worth actually sitting down and watching or do you guys recommend just fast-forwarding to YH's scenes?

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Good to hear that YH looks handsome as always. :P But any comments about the actual plot of this series? Is it worth actually sitting down and watching or do you guys recommend just fast-forwarding to YH's scenes?
    It's a good story - will definitely buy the DVD when it's out. My main hope is that it has a happier ending than LGL's other series like Young Warriors, LOCH and CP.

It's just that YH's such handsome eye candy that all my colleagues fast-forward to his scenes to look at him. But objectively speaking, his role doesn't seem absolutely essential to the main plot tho his presence spices it up 100-fold.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-17-10 at 10:16 PM.