Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: translation requests and questions

Hi, first timer here, I'm looking for another Wuxia novel to read and hoping to read one that is already completed, but it hard for a newbie to know which is completed and which one is on going.
    Wondering if there is anyone who have compiled a list of Wuxia novels of what complete translated and those this is in the midst of being translated (with link if possible) would be very helpful.

Do you guys translate korean novels? If so please try "the sword of the emperor", it is the korean equivalent of wuxia.

is this possible to read ahead by using machine translator ? Which translator is best for reading novels ?

Quote Originally Posted by gongor View Post
    is this possible to read ahead by using machine translator ? Which translator is best for reading novels ?
    None....

Google, Baidu, Bablefish, Bing, Systran etc etc are more or less same... unless you have a customized dictionary for the novel.

Cool

Hi....

This varies with the language, the length and difficulty of the text, and the availability of particular translators. looking for this translations services .I can get this please let me know I been looking all over the all services.

http://www.linguistsworld.com/servic...al-translation
    Last edited by rking25; 08-26-14 at 03:04 AM. Reason: link is not show

Hi...

Can you guys check out "Douluo Dalu"? I think it's a pretty cool novel and it has wuxia elements.

anybody want to make unabridged thread for coiling dragon? if nobody want to, i'm gonna tried

can any one translate these ones...sry new to thr forum so dont know much abt the rules and all
    Citizen Change ",
    " dragon ",
    " inch Mountain , "
    " Star-legend "
    " Jiuding mind , "
    " devour the stars "
    " reckless waste discipline , "
    " Son of prehistoric "
    these are the works of i eat tomatoes

Does anyone know any translated series where the protagonist isn't a lecher ( sleeps with every woman he meets) and actually cares about not killing people?

I'm not sure if this one has been done, since I can't read chinese but a few characters here and there.

Can some one translate this one: http://www.8dkan.com/doupocangqiong/

Thanks!

Like Johnny already said,translating Doupo Cangqiong would be awesome.The plot is similiar to Stellar Transformations(from what I`ve seen of the translated manhua).The MC lost all his talent when he was 11 years old.3 years later the ring his mother left him asks him a question(I forgot how it went but along the lines of do you want to be stronger?).He says yes and stuff happens.If you want to know more please read the manhua or,better yet, translate the wuxia~

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can anybody recommend some good Wuxia/Xian Xia where the protagonist is reborn as an animal(or an animal from the start)? I've read Demon Ancestor and Raptor Rebirth already, so those are out.

Oh, and what site are you guys reading Xian Xia from? I'm using Baishulou, but it's organized horribly and loads at a crawl.
    Last edited by bludvein; 10-15-14 at 09:37 AM.

I have been learning many languages russian,english,korean etc... Not perfect but for enough to understand.And thinking about learning chinese and really wanted to read these novels but seems can't find good interactive self learning websites or at least book.
    Does anyone have recommendation ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bludflag View Post
    Like Johnny already said,translating Doupo Cangqiong would be awesome.The plot is similiar to Stellar Transformations(from what I`ve seen of the translated manhua).The MC lost all his talent when he was 11 years old.3 years later the ring his mother left him asks him a question(I forgot how it went but along the lines of do you want to be stronger?).He says yes and stuff happens.If you want to know more please read the manhua or,better yet, translate the wuxia~
    Ya this one looks really good

IKR?Can you translate this one,if you know chinese?I saw that the guys who translate the manhua are on a (short(not really short when you love it like a fanatic,as I do )) hiatus.

Second that for Doupo Cangqiong to be translated, by what I gather from the manhua, it more toward like Coiling Dragon then Stellar Transformations and it AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can anybody recommend some good Wuxia/Xian Xia where the protagonist is reborn as an animal(or an animal from the start)? I've read Demon Ancestor and Raptor Rebirth already, so those are out.

Oh, and what site are you guys reading Xian Xia from? I'm using Baishulou, but it's organized horribly and loads at a crawl.
    are they any good? and where can i read them?

I am a new reader here. (a friend of mine did recommend me Stellar Transformations)
    Well I read some more (also recommended by the same friend) and am now at a point where I have no more recommendations left. What I should read now?

My personal ranking is:
    1. Stellar Transformations
    2. Coiling Dragon
    3. Swallowed Star
    4. Douluo Dalu

Can someone recommend me other works? And also why?

My Chinese is pretty bad so I have to read the English version.
    Last edited by Alaya; 11-06-14 at 10:50 AM.

can u guys give a Chinese link for any of the i eat I eat tomatoes work except stellar, coiling and swallowed stars (preferable easily able to translate using Google translate)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaya View Post
    I am a new reader here. (a friend of mine did recommend me Stellar Transformations)
    Well I read some more (also recommended by the same friend) and am now at a point where I have no more recommendations left. What I should read now?

My personal ranking is:
    1. Stellar Transformations
    2. Coiling Dragon
    3. Swallowed Star
    4. Douluo Dalu

Can someone recommend me other works? And also why?

My Chinese is pretty bad so I have to read the English version.
    Hi, first timer here, I'm looking for another Wuxia novel to read and hoping to read one that is already completed, but it hard for a newbie to know which is completed and which one is on going.
    Wondering if there is anyone who have compiled a list of Wuxia novels of what complete translated and those this is in the midst of being translated (with link if possible) would be very helpful.
    You can check out A Martial Odyssey by Avidfan. It is pretty good and refreshing wuxia/fantasy read. The status is completed.
    I will recommend it.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...y#.VFxjJPmUeqc