Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: translation requests and questions

Hello. I am new here. Can anyone direct me to find English translation of Man Chao huan (a court full of happiness). The translation stopped at chapter 1 at other forum.

Thank u

Lanny hasn't stopped translating it, he has just been busy finishing up his dissertation. He told me he plans to get back to it after finishing up.
    I read on twitter, that Lanny finished his dissertation. I hope he continues his translation of Joy of Life (http://www.lannyland.com/jol/jol.shtml), or someone else continues it. I Like the idea of the novel of Rebirth in another world. It's a shame that the bing translation is so hard to understand ;(

Hi I'm a freelancer translator I'll translate anything you got in exchange for maplestory mesos (Extalia private server) pm me if interested.

Hello i am new here. I came because someone recommended stellar transformations, (great read), but i dont know much about wuxia books in general or the histories they could be talking about, so can some one post a comment or link explaining a few key details, also some translated good books (in order if they need to be), the longer the better (like coiling dragon 800+ chapters hopefully and eventually). on that note thanks for reading and have a good day.

Hi, can anyone translate this light novel? It's called Douluo Dalu and there's a manga adaption from it and I found it really interesting.
    Here's a synopsis for those interested.

Tang Sect, the most famous martial arts sect of all. By stealing its most secret teachings to fulfill his dreams, Tang San committed an unforgivable crime. With his ambition attained, he hands his legacy to the sect and throws himself from the fearsome "Hell's Peak."

But he could have never imagined that this would take him to another world, one without magic, martial arts, and grudges. A land where only the mystical souls of battle lay.

The continent of Douro.

How will Tang San survive in this unknown environment? With a new road to follow, a new legend begins...

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110237

hi,
    I was once watch a wuxia drama few years ago with scene (in the middle story) :
    there's a young monk who kidnaped by a mid-aged woman(perhaps), and that woman temp him with meat when she know the monk hungry, but failed. so, when the monk sleep, she throw a maiden, whose actually a princess, to his bed. long short story, the princess who throwed into the monk's bed every night(maybe), fall for him and desired to meet him, not in the dream but in real life. while the monk himself became somewhat drifted.

so, could you people tell me what the title of this series from that part?
    “Now, come here! Onii-san isn’t scary, you know? Let’s do fun things together!”
    SteTrans Summarize 11 - 18

Demi Gods & Semi Devils

is that true?
    thank's
    sorry for the trouble

BTW, which chapter was that part I talking about?
    Last edited by HasNoLove; 07-06-14 at 02:16 AM.
    “Now, come here! Onii-san isn’t scary, you know? Let’s do fun things together!”
    SteTrans Summarize 11 - 18

Guys ,I am so sorry for what I am about to do ,since I know I should probably not post this here.I am new here ,as you have probably inferred.

I also have a problem:when I click on the "show spoiler" thingy ,nothing happens!This annoys me to no end!
    This is not a problem with my computer ,since I've logged in on my phone and tried the same thing,also I did this on other computers.
    Is this normal?Did something happen to wipe all the spoilers?Am I missing something?There probably should be a post about this somewhere ,but I searched for "spoilers not displaying","spoilers not working" etc. and I've got nothing!

Guys help me out here!Again I am sorry for this technical ,not-translation related post ,but I can't find a solution.Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacoin View Post
    Guys ,I am so sorry for what I am about to do ,since I know I should probably not post this here.I am new here ,as you have probably inferred.

I also have a problem:when I click on the "show spoiler" thingy ,nothing happens!This annoys me to no end!
    This is not a problem with my computer ,since I've logged in on my phone and tried the same thing,also I did this on other computers.
    Is this normal?Did something happen to wipe all the spoilers?Am I missing something?There probably should be a post about this somewhere ,but I searched for "spoilers not displaying","spoilers not working" etc. and I've got nothing!

Guys help me out here!Again I am sorry for this technical ,not-translation related post ,but I can't find a solution.Thank you in advance.
    it's a long time bug here, to read the spoiler use the Reply With Quote button on bot right of the mssg

hi all,

could anyone please continue the translation work done by grundle (up to book 1): legend of the longsword master by huang yi?

big thanks,
    harihari

Does anyone know wht happened to tangs twin dragon translation

Thumbs up

can any one translate the light novel Joy of Life & Douluo Dalu, I Like the idea of the novel of Rebirth in another world. It's called and there's a manga adaption from it and I found it really interesting.

and read the prologue for the second title in mangacow site, then due to some problems the mangacow admin was changed and this novel was put on hiatus...

can any one suggest light novels based on reincarnation with action , martial arts... thanks in advance

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

Would anyone consider translating combat continent? If so here are the raws http://www.douluodalu.com.cn

Quote Originally Posted by jieshin View Post
    Would anyone consider translating combat continent? If so here are the raws http://www.douluodalu.com.cn
    thanks for the interest man .... i would be happy if somebody really considers this request.. the plot looks good i.e prologue

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Joy of Life Also known as: Qing Yu Nian, Celebrating the Remaining Life A Wuxia (Martial Arts) novel by Maoni
    Translated by Lanny Lin up to chapter 6 i liked it a guy with a mussel wasting disease transported or reincarnated into a baby's body in ancient china or somewhere like it wizards and ki kung fu and a good sens of humor i liked it alot i am new to wuxia an this was the novel i liked the most if any one can complete it or recommend something similar
    thank you
    ...I would like to see it taken up as well...There hasn't been an update from Lanny since Chapter 9 now in 2013
    Last edited by Johnny Yao; 08-13-14 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Yao View Post
    ...I would like to see it taken up as well...There hasn't been an update from Lanny since Chapter 9 now in 2013
    there's ongoing translation for it from ch10 up to ch26 now
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...dRUgzU5d0/edit

Thanks! That is good news...do you know who is doing it?

It''s done by michi/MCM
    you can thank him or her in this link
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.lau844u6c6mx

Quote Originally Posted by al3xid View Post
    It''s done by michi/MCM
    you can thank him or her in this link
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.lau844u6c6mx
    It looks like he is stopping at least that is what it sounds like to me...so I still would like some to take over if that is true