Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: translation requests and questions

Can any body translate the Dou Po Cang Qiong??? please

Hey I'm thinking of translating another one of I eat Tomatoes works. 莽荒纪 , 寸芒 ,星峰传说 or 九鼎记 Anybody got any recommendation? 莽荒纪 seems to be the most popular.

Quote Originally Posted by True guang View Post
    Hey I'm thinking of translating another one of I eat Tomatoes works. 莽荒纪 , 寸芒 ,星峰传说 or 九鼎记 Anybody got any recommendation? 莽荒纪 seems to be the most popular.
    Could you give small description about the series (in english ;D) if you already havent decided what to pick you could also put on a poll about them.

can anyone direct me to site for Kuang shen by tang jia san shao chinese version

Got some recommendations for translating or just reading for fun. They are all still ongoing.

霸天雷神(MT is something like Tyrant God of Thunder) by 萧潜. Link here, and it updates on average twice a day.

There is a reincarnation aspect, but it's not too relevant. Mostly a casual Xian Xia work, with the MC not being totally driven to get stronger despite his talent. Mostly focuses on exploring, politics, and family relationships. It's not monster-length at this point, so it would be easier to pick up.

武炼巅峰(MT is Wu Lian Peak) by 莫默. Link here and it updates on average twice a day.

Usual Xian Xia stuff with added relationship problems. MC is a failure until he finds a black book which mysteriously heals him from a disability that kept him from practicing. He is also a bit of a playboy eventually, but it never detracts from his goal of pursuing the martial arts to their peak. He may annoy you with being a little too "genius" and lucky though.

Last one is 武极天下(MT is Martial World) by 蚕茧里的牛. Link is here and at the moment it is updating three times a day.

Again pretty standard, but the story consistently ranks well on various sites. It's also one of the few I bookmark.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

Could anyone translate battle through the heavens please here is the link for anyone who wants to take it up http://www.doupocangqiong.org

Quote Originally Posted by jieshin View Post
    Could anyone translate battle through the heavens please here is the link for anyone who wants to take it up http://www.doupocangqiong.org
    I also am interested in this if any one could translate it

I also want to see this [(DouPoCangQiong) aka (Battle Through the Heavens)] translated! the manga version takes forever to update!

Guys,RWX said at wuxiaworld that he might consider translating it.He said he will check it out in his free time and then decide
    Best news I`ve had all week

If u really want to translate I eat TOmatoes works, pLease do Stellar Transformation... even better if u continue the translation from JChenn... Many people will be gratefull... Please consider it.. Please..Please..

Quote Originally Posted by Bludflag View Post
    Guys,RWX said at wuxiaworld that he might consider translating it.He said he will check it out in his free time and then decide
    Best news I`ve had all week
    It's better if Ren just do Coiling Dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by billybuton View Post
    It's better if Ren just do Coiling Dragon...
    He said he MIGHT me be do it after he finishes Coiling Dragon...So yeah 1-2 years for now.
    But yea i would be really grateful if someone would pick Battle Through the Heavens.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

Hi, I'm just looking for something good to read. I want to read any wuxia novels that were completely translated to english already.

Quote Originally Posted by aakkoset View Post
    Could you give small description about the series (in english ;D) if you already havent decided what to pick you could also put on a poll about them.
    I have only started translating a part of the first one. It is about the afterlife kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by billybuton View Post
    If u really want to translate I eat TOmatoes works, pLease do Stellar Transformation... even better if u continue the translation from JChenn... Many people will be gratefull... Please consider it.. Please..Please..
    A lot has changed after finishing reading coiling dragon. I am kind of sad after finishing it and don't want to touch a I eat tomatoes work for a while.

I think I'll do battle through heaven, I' ve done a bit of chapter 1 and will probably post it after work. I've done a lot of chapter 1 parts from different authors as well. I've tried to find a more niche book, but battle through heavens is just so insanely popular and huge. I'm still open to suggestion. There is one that has reincarnation into Zhou era with a scientist for example.

how about "legend of the longsword master" by huang yi, formerly translated by grundle up to book 1? it was stop since grundle entered medical school? thanks

I have only started translating a part of the first one. It is about the afterlife kind of.

A lot has changed after finishing reading coiling dragon. I am kind of sad after finishing it and don't want to touch a I eat tomatoes work for a while.

I think I'll do battle through heaven, I' ve done a bit of chapter 1 and will probably post it after work. I've done a lot of chapter 1 parts from different authors as well. I've tried to find a more niche book, but battle through heavens is just so insanely popular and huge. I'm still open to suggestion. There is one that has reincarnation into Zhou era with a scientist for example.
    How about Joy of Life by Maoni. It's a reincarnation themed xiaxia. It has no translators at the moment and it's been translated till chapter 30.

where did u post battle through heaven

Quote Originally Posted by gamesmaniac View Post
    How about Joy of Life by Maoni. It's a reincarnation themed xiaxia. It has no translators at the moment and it's been translated till chapter 30.
    Really? It's been translated up to chapter 30? Where/who? Can you link me?
    And I second Joy of Life, it's intriguing

How do you guys usually follow the translations thread? If it's a blog, I can easily follow using RSS/Atom feeds, but you can't do the same for the threads with all the reply chatters... and not all series have unabridged threads around for them. So what's your prefrred way to keep track?