Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Brock Lesnar Vs Shane Carwin

View Poll Results: Who would you bet on the fight?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brock Lesnar

    2 40.00%
  • Shane Carwin

    3 60.00%
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Brock Lesnar Vs Shane Carwin

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default Brock Lesnar Vs Shane Carwin

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Lesnar


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Carwin


    Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin will fight on July 3, 2010 in Las Vegas. If you were kidnapped by the Mafia and they demand you to bet your life saving on the fight, who do you bet on the fight? Please note that refusing to bet is not an option because they will kill you and you can't bet on both fighters. Normally, I don't like big bet, but if I have to bet on this fight, I would bet on Lesnar. I think his odd of winning is higher (60-70%).

    So if you are in this situation, who would you bet on the fight?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    4 seasons in 1 day
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    This is nowhere near deserving to be in a debate forum.

    On the other hand. Go Carwin! Kill that arrogant sonofa*****.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default History will be made in 2 days.

    History will be made in 2 days.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default Brock Lesnar won.

    Brock Lesnar won the fight.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Crazy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    [8888888]
    Posts
    975

    Default

    lesnar got smaller and not as strong as before. he looks like he lost some speed and strength. Carwin should have won if the first won went longer but too bad he lost. he deserve to lose cus if u get tire from pounding someone on the ground for 2 mins and not come out with a KO you should lose. After the first round Carwin looked worst than Lesnar and lesnar was the one that got pounded on for 2 mins
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    lesnar got smaller and not as strong as before. he looks like he lost some speed and strength. Carwin should have won if the first won went longer but too bad he lost. he deserve to lose cus if u get tire from pounding someone on the ground for 2 mins and not come out with a KO you should lose. After the first round Carwin looked worst than Lesnar and lesnar was the one that got pounded on for 2 mins
    brock is 32, he's got a good 1 year or 2 left and that's it... The way these over grown guys train, they roll down the hill after 30.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    brock is 32, he's got a good 1 year or 2 left and that's it... The way these over grown guys train, they roll down the hill after 30.
    1 or 2 years??? I think more than that. I think these guys are going down hill in their late 30s, but that is still pretty young. In average, most of these guys won't live to see their 60th birthday. I mean these guys really waste their lives just to make Dana White rich. Personally, I would rather live a decent average life. I wouldn't want to deal with all the pain and suffering and end my life at around 55 years old while others live to see their 80th and 90th birthday. Life is precious and only live once, no amount of money is good enough for the trade off.

    When I first came to Canada, I thought these guys are invincible and super healthy because they are like super being. I never thought that they have to deal with all the pain and suffering and kick the bucket much sooner than Average Joe and Jane.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    1 or 2 years??? I think more than that. I think these guys are going down hill in their late 30s, but that is still pretty young. In average, most of these guys won't live to see their 60th birthday. I mean these guys really waste their lives just to make Dana White rich. Personally, I would rather live a decent average life. I wouldn't want to deal with all the pain and suffering and end my life at around 55 years old while others live to see their 80th and 90th birthday. Life is precious and only live once, no amount of money is good enough for the trade off.

    When I first came to Canada, I thought these guys are invincible and super healthy because they are like super being. I never thought that they have to deal with all the pain and suffering and kick the bucket much sooner than Average Joe and Jane.
    human body starts to go down hill after 30, it's generic lol... it's even more true for beef up guys. Dana white doesn't own UFC, he sold it a long time ago, it's true that he makes big bucks but he's a very small owner who does the publicity. There's a corporation behind it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    human body starts to go down hill after 30, it's generic lol... it's even more true for beef up guys. Dana white doesn't own UFC, he sold it a long time ago, it's true that he makes big bucks but he's a very small owner who does the publicity. There's a corporation behind it.
    Cain Velasquez will fight Brock Lesnar in September 25. If I were Cain, I would refuse to fight such dangerous opponent like Brock Lesnar. It's better to go after the underdogs where your odd of winning is very high.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    4 seasons in 1 day
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Haha. are you kidding. Brock curled down like a little dog as soon as he got punched in the face. If anything, everyone is out hunting his head now. He's sitting on a very shaky throne.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    Haha. are you kidding. Brock curled down like a little dog as soon as he got punched in the face. If anything, everyone is out hunting his head now. He's sitting on a very shaky throne.
    seriously for me i wouldn't wanna fight him either, but then again i'm no where near 270 pounds and 6'4 haha.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    4 seasons in 1 day
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    seriously for me i wouldn't wanna fight him either, but then again i'm no where near 270 pounds and 6'4 haha.
    That's understandable. But there are guys out there who do alot less talking than Brock and alot more *** kicking. Guys who don't buy into their own hype, but train everyday in everything that helps them surpass themselves. And right now, Brock is in their way, and he's gonna knocked off. Cain Valasquez and Junior Dos Santos will bring the UFC heavyweight division back into it's proper place.

    Alister Overeem would make mince meat out of Brock Lesnar, If Shane Carwin can make Brock drop to a foetal position and wait for a timer and ref to save him. Then Overeem would give him another intestinal hole out of fear.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    Haha. are you kidding. Brock curled down like a little dog as soon as he got punched in the face. If anything, everyone is out hunting his head now. He's sitting on a very shaky throne.
    http://www.iviewtube.com/v/159235/br...16-fight-video

    Wow, Brock is amazing. He took all that punches and stay alive. If the situation is reverse, I don't think any fighter out there can take so many punches and stay alive to the second round. How come Shane came out worse than Brock on second round? He rarely got any hit on the first round. I think he will remain a champion for a long long time.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    4 seasons in 1 day
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    http://www.iviewtube.com/v/159235/br...16-fight-video

    Wow, Brock is amazing. He took all that punches and stay alive. If the situation is reverse, I don't think any fighter out there can take so many punches and stay alive to the second round. How come Shane came out worse than Brock on second round? He rarely got any hit on the first round. I think he will remain a champion for a long long time.
    Plenty of fighters have taken worse and survived. The problem with Brock is he layed there and did NOTHING. That is not champion calibre. Any other fighter would have gotten the **** out of there. Shane Carwin gassed himself trying too hard to finish in the first round. That was pretty obvious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •