Thread: Chinese man eats 1,500 light bulbs over 42 years

Default Chinese man eats 1,500 light bulbs over 42 years

Chinese man eats 1,500 light bulbs over 42 years

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.blogcdn.com/www.asylum.co.uk/media/2010/04/lighbulb-eater-rex.jpg')A Chinese man says for the past 40 years he's snacked on broken glass from lightbulbs, adding that he finds them "crispy and delicious."

54-year-old Wang Xianjun, from the Sichuan province of China, claims he started eating lightbulbs when he was 12-years-old, and that he must have now eaten about 1,500 lightbulbs in total.

Xianjun says it all started when he accidentally swallowed a large fish bone as a child. His parents were worried what the bone might do to his insides, but he didn't feel any discomfort at all.

This experience led him, out of curiosity, to try swallowing a small chunk of broken glass (well why not -- other than possibly killing yourself). Again, he felt no adverse effects.

"I accidentally swallowed a piece of thick fish bone, but nothing happened. With curiosity, I tried several pieces of broken glasses secretly and nothing happened also," he said.

And that was it, he was hooked. Xianjun slowly started building up the amount of glass he ate until he could sit down and devour an entire lightbulb, though he never eats more than one a day. He's crazy, not greedy.

Asked when he eats the glass lighbulbs, Xianjun says he often (but not every day) has one with a glass of water for breakfast. Well obviously... eating lightbulbs after midday is a terrible social faux-par.

The Link
    http://www.asylum.co.uk/2010/04/30/c...over-42-years/

i feel choked just reading this....
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

I wonder how he passes stool everyday!