Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Questions/Interview Game

The only thing I know about The Roots is Rahzel, who is kick ***.

Depends - I kissed my boyfriend on our first date, and we're still dating. Some people I know waited really long and are now broken up. I think it depends on the couple.

Do you believe that a guy should pay for a lot of the things in a relationship?
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I believe a guy should offer to pay for a lot of the things in a relationship, but he doesn't necessarily have to.

Next: What's your favorite ethnic food?

The only thing I know about The Roots is Rahzel, who is kick ***.
    Yeah Rahzel is good. I like the emcee Black Thought and Questlove too.

Next: What's your favorite ethnic food?
    Indian food. I luv butter chicken.

Q: If you won a lottery, and are looking to buy your dream car, which car would you get?

I would get a little smart car or chic mini cooper because I'm terrible at parallel parking. BUT I'm really good at cutting people off.

Do you think it's important to get your parents approval before marrying your sweetheart? What happens if they don't approve, would you still marry them?
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by skylee View Post
    I believe a guy should offer to pay for a lot of the things in a relationship, but he doesn't necessarily have to.
    Do you also believe that when he offers to pay, he really intends to pay and not as an empty gesture?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Q: If you won a lottery, and are looking to buy your dream car, which car would you get?
    I'd get a cheap used car that will reliably last me atleast the next 10 years.
    If I won the lottery, I wouldn't want to flaunt my wealth, on the contrary I'd try to hide it. Put it to better use on other things.

EDIT: Damn, you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytme
    Do you think it's important to get your parents approval before marrying your sweetheart? What happens if they don't approve, would you still marry them?
    It would be more convenient to have my parents approval, but I am living my own life. If they don't approve I'll still marry whoever and move far away to start my own family.

When you are both hungry and tired, which need do you attend to first? Eat then sleep, or sleep then eat? And why?
    Last edited by Banh Mi; 06-25-10 at 11:47 PM.

Eat then sleep. Eating helps me sleep better, don't want to be restless because of my tummy.

What's your idea of a dream home?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

This is a hard question. My ideal home has a large iron wrought gate around it with strategically located cameras so I can allow or prohibit house callers. Camera monitors will be located in the kitchen, libraries [yes plural], and master bathroom..because I love bathrooms. Ideally, I'd be able to harvest solar power energy in my home for use. In addition, there should a ridiculous and spacious "backyard" complete with a hiking trail and hidden man made lake for clandestine skinny dipping. Hmmm...oh and there must be lots of wood, natural lighting, open spaces, high ceilings, and lounging nooks...because I'm the lounging type. It should certainly be more mountain hideaway than flashy villa or beach bungalow. I guess that's all.

Now I just have to win the lottery.

Hey next person, do you believe in spanking children?
    I like me.

Probably not spanking, certainly not on a regular basis - but an occassional educative slap or two (or three) is perfectly OK as long as you make sure the little bugger knows why you slapped him. Sometimes harsher measures are necessary to drive the point home.

Next person:
    Of all your favorite heroes and heroines - whose sidekick would you want to be? :-)
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    Do you also believe that when he offers to pay, he really intends to pay and not as an empty gesture?
    In the beginning stages of dating, I guess I'll never know since I'll always offer to go dutch or take turns paying. But after an extended period of time, it's not difficult to gauge if he's genuinely generous or if he's only offering for the show.

EDIT: Cesare beat me to it. I don't really have a favorite hero, but I remember that when I was younger I always thought it'd be neat to be amongst Sun Wukong and his crew and accompany Xuanzang on his quest for the sutra.

Next: What's the first internal characteristic that you take notice of when observing an attractive member of the opposite sex?
    Last edited by skylee; 06-27-10 at 05:13 AM.

How outgoing/extroverted the person is; I'm especially attracted to those who can just comfortably talk to anyone they first meet so i guess that also ties into confidence in a way. i'm not into quiet/shy guys.. can be cute but i'd pick the extrovert.

who rules your household? mom or dad
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

tough question:

my dad's the 'king' who must decide on the 'big things' and everyone must listen to him. but its really my mom who actually run the house; but shes totally submissive to him.

my mom pretty much had to give in to my dad all the time (who can be quite annoying because he loves to be in charge, and when hes wrong, and he realised it, he would still insist on it and pretends it was 'part of the plan' ~ rather than changing his mind about it) usually when he doesnt butt in, and do his role of just supplying the $$$; the household runs very smoothly.

next person: which sounds cuter, "Fluflu" or "Wikipongi"
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Um, the former, I guess.

Next: What is your favorite non-wuxia romantic novel?

That's a tough question. I don't really read romance novels. I guess I don't have a favourite. The closest I can think of is Dracula.

Next person: Do you prefer coffee or tea?
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Definately coffee for sure. That stuff keeps me awake during the early morning train ride.

Plz only a guy answer this

Q: If you are a dude, would you go out of your way to help a fully unattractive girl??
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Yes. Why wouldn't I.

Do you find going to work something you look forward go?

Well aren't we a gentleman?

I'm currently a bum. However, for every job I've had, if my personal life wasn't troubling me, I loved going to work everyday. Though wanting to stay throughout the entire day was sometimes hard because I get sleepy between 1 PM and 3 PM.

Are you usually the object of unrequited love or are you usually the one suffering from unrequited love?
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Well aren't we a gentleman?

I'm currently a bum. However, for every job I've had, if my personal life wasn't troubling me, I loved going to work everyday. Though wanting to stay throughout the entire day was sometimes hard because I get sleepy between 1 PM and 3 PM.

Are you usually the object of unrequited love or are you usually the one suffering from unrequited love?
    I've been on both sides and it sucks on both sides, but life goes on. I'm probably the one doing the unrequiting more often. I guess 70% rejector 30% rejectee.

wife and 2.3 kids + enough $$$ or no kids + $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    I've been on both sides and it sucks on both sides, but life goes on. I'm probably the one doing the unrequiting more often. I guess 70% rejector 30% rejectee.

wife and 2.3 kids + enough $$$ or no kids + $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ?
    no kids + $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4

(geez thats gotta be a darn easy question)

its more tricky if u'd asked,....alot of money plus the kids of no money.

question: RED or BLUE
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.