Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

  1. #201
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XiLaRen(GR) View Post
    I just start to watch the "yang warriors"(ep.6 so far).The young lady in the pictures above is the excellent Ba Mei right?
    No, not the same girl. The girl in the picture Guan Xiaotong, the girl that played Yang Ba Mei is Zhao Zi Cun.






    In "Shanghai TV".


    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-30-10 at 09:26 PM.


  2. #202
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default



    Behind the Scene...










  3. #203
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default













    Source: Uncle Bo
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-31-10 at 01:34 AM.


  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    No, not the same girl. The girl in the picture Guan Xiaotong, the girl that played Yang Ba Mei is Zhao Zi Cun.






    In "Shanghai TV".

    Oh and i thought her facial expressions in these photos is so alike.Anyway thank you for clarification LiuXiaoXiao(ChineseChik525 now you know why you dont recognise her )

  5. #205
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Behind the Scenes (released today)















    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-31-10 at 07:51 AM.


  6. #206
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XiLaRen(GR) View Post
    Oh and i thought her facial expressions in these photos is so alike.Anyway thank you for clarification LiuXiaoXiao(ChineseChik525 now you know why you dont recognise her )
    yeah, the reason i dont recognize her is probably cause ive never seen her before. lol


  7. #207
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    It's amazing how they were able to finish filming so quickly considering all the stunts they had to do.....

    Does anybody know how many different segments/units total? In the trailer there are like 8 different mysteries I think....but I heard there's more.

    Can't wait!

  8. #208
    Senior Member bachtuyet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Is this series finish filming? When will they broadcast it?

  9. #209
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    Is this series finish filming? When will they broadcast it?
    According to post #183, yeah they finished filming.

  10. #210
    Senior Member bachtuyet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    667

    Default

    any idea when its coming out

  11. #211
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    any idea when its coming out
    Heard sometime in the winter.....that could mean this year or beginning of next year

    This is a pretty picture of Liu Shi Shi. Wonder what she is doing??

  12. #212
    Member sesshomaru86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Probably looking for peace (trying to find inner self) or already found it and is enjoying the feeling?

    Lol, I have no idea. But at least she looks nice.
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

  13. #213
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Here's another nice angle of her with her inner peace..hehehe













    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 09-17-10 at 10:44 PM.


  14. #214
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Behind the Scenes (released today)




    I can't wait for the wedding scene, it looks funny
    I heard the second picture, she was about ready to dive I think

    Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    It's amazing how they were able to finish filming so quickly considering all the stunts they had to do.....

    Does anybody know how many different segments/units total? In the trailer there are like 8 different mysteries I think....but I heard there's more.
    Can't wait!
    They say 10 units, but I could be wrong.

  15. #215
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default Today's News

    Li Ge Xiao and Yan San Niang...will they have a happy ending?


    Source
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 09-15-10 at 08:58 PM.


  16. #216
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Li Ge Xiao and Yan San Niang...will they have a happy ending?


    Source
    What??? Not a happy ending?

  17. #217
    Senior Member bachtuyet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    667

    Default

    who is LSS marrying anyway?

  18. #218
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default Visit the set "TV Magazine" Septemeber 2010





    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 09-18-10 at 10:12 AM.


  19. #219
    Senior Member ByTmE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Li Ge Xiao and Yan San Niang...will they have a happy ending?


    Source
    wow LSS, standing at 165cm [10cm taller than I], looks very petite standing next to Wallace whom I've never pictured as being very big and tall. Unexpected. In the latest Chinese Paladin, Tang Yan, though very slim, looked awkwardly tall coupled with him. LSS gets prettier and prettier in each series she does.
    I like me.

  20. #220
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    wow LSS, standing at 165cm [10cm taller than I], looks very petite standing next to Wallace whom I've never pictured as being very big and tall. Unexpected. In the latest Chinese Paladin, Tang Yan, though very slim, looked awkwardly tall coupled with him. LSS gets prettier and prettier in each series she does.
    Hahaha....Wallace appeared bigger/taller than her only because he is not standing next to Hu Ge, or else he would also look petite

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-24-17, 01:45 AM
  2. Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei Sequel
    By Blith3 in forum Fan Fictions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-28-14, 08:37 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-09, 12:48 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-09, 11:01 PM
  5. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-19-09, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •