Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

  1. #61
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    so are wallace and LSS definitely a couple in this series? cant wait to see how their chemistry is then


  2. #62
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    so are wallace and LSS definitely a couple in this series? cant wait to see how their chemistry is then
    ChineseChik525, you sounded iffy about Wallace and LSS pairing I think it's only natural-for I think everybody have been used to and accepted Wallace with Tang Yan(Chinese Paladin 3), and LSS with Yuan Hong (LOCH 2008). But like bachtuyet and Geshiyuan said, this pairing should be interesting. Even when I watched Chinese Paladin 3, I thought these two would look good with each other....hehehe. I'm also hoping they have great chemisty ...

    It was mentioned that Tong Liya will guest star and be Wallace's character's beloved wife....another beauty added to the cast. Still wondering what roles Hu Ge and Lin Gengxin will play

    Tong Liya
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-08-10 at 06:58 PM.


  3. #63
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    A-huh...a-huh..after I saw this MV of Wallace and LSS I thought they would make a cute couple in a series!

    From Chinese Paladin III..the mv was edited quite well, if you didn't see the series, you would think they were a couple!

    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6w97scNOtKE
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 07-07-10 at 10:01 PM.

  4. #64
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    ChineseChik525, you sounded iffy about Wallace and LSS pairing I think it's only natural-for I think everybody have been used to and accepted Wallace with Tang Yan(Chinese Paladin 3), and LSS with Yuan Hong (LOCH 2008). But like bachtuyet and Geshiyuan said, this pairing should be interesting. Even when I watched Chinese Paladin 3, I thought these two would look good with each other....hehehe. I'm also hoping they have great chemisty ...

    It was mentioned that Tong Liya will guest star and be Wallace's character's beloved wife....another beauty added to the cast. Still wondering what roles Hu Ge and Lin Gengxin will play

    Tong Liya
    She's pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    A-huh...a-huh..after I saw this MV of Wallace and LSS I thought they would make a cute couple in a series!

    From Chinese Paladin III..the mv was edited quite well, if you didn't see the series, you would think they were a couple!

    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6w97scNOtKE
    That's an awesome video.....thanks for posting the link!!

  5. #65
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default Video

    Hu Ge, Ady An, Wallace Huo, and Liu Shi Shi's edition of "Yi Zhi Mei".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlXTxKmFhZ4


    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-08-10 at 11:53 PM.


  6. #66
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Smile

    Wallace....





    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-09-10 at 07:54 AM.


  7. #67
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Hu Ge, Ady An, Wallace Huo, and Liu Shi Shi's edition of "Yi Zhi Mei".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlXTxKmFhZ4
    Wow...this would have been an AWESOME cast!!! not saying they don't have a great cast already.....but if the main four are Hu Ge, Ady An, Wallace and Liu shishi......OUTRAGEOUS!!!

    I wonder how long of a storyline Tong Liya's character will be? Can't wait....
    Last edited by GeShiYuan; 07-09-10 at 04:39 PM.

  8. #68
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    ChineseChik525, you sounded iffy about Wallace and LSS pairing I think it's only natural-for I think everybody have been used to and accepted Wallace with Tang Yan(Chinese Paladin 3), and LSS with Yuan Hong (LOCH 2008). But like bachtuyet and Geshiyuan said, this pairing should be interesting. Even when I watched Chinese Paladin 3, I thought these two would look good with each other....hehehe. I'm also hoping they have great chemisty ...

    It was mentioned that Tong Liya will guest star and be Wallace's character's beloved wife....another beauty added to the cast. Still wondering what roles Hu Ge and Lin Gengxin will play

    Tong Liya
    no i was just wondering if they are actually a legitimate couple in the series. are their characters going to be together? i was just wondering that.
    but apparently wallace's character has a wife? or maybe she's dead by the present time...that seems to happen alot lol


  9. #69
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    no i was just wondering if they are actually a legitimate couple in the series. are their characters going to be together? i was just wondering that.
    but apparently wallace's character has a wife? or maybe she's dead by the present time...that seems to happen alot lol
    Yes, I believe they will be a couple

    From what I gather, his wife will die due to some trickery by the officials. There may be a love triangle amongst Wallace, Tong Liya, and Edwin Su's character (who's playing the villain in this series).


  10. #70
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Yes, I believe they will be a couple

    From what I gather, his wife will die due to some trickery by the officials. There may be a love triangle amongst Wallace, Tong Liya, and Edwin Su's character (who's playing the villain in this series).
    wow, a lot of romance for wallace in this series. lol


  11. #71
    Senior Member ByTmE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    I'm really anticipating this series esp now that I see Tong Liya is guest star! She's gorgeous..even all tan and sallow with dirty hair Wallace does great hero roles, it's like his face is meant to be in repose in quiet pondering. I hated that one series he did with Miriam Yeung though I loved the casting in that series. His character was so cartoonish. He's gotten more handsome since it seems like he's gained weight in his face albeit it's still "sleepy" or "gentle."

    Frankly, I felt Tang Yan was too tall for Wallace though they did look good with one another because they're both so good looking ahaha. I bet he would good with Liu Shi Shi too because despite her seemingly awesome female pugilist role, she's got a gentle and girlish look about her, like Tang Yan does.

    I'll be honest though, the character I really wanna watch is Ma Tian Yu's! What an endearing and likable face he has!
    I like me.

  12. #72
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    wow, a lot of romance for wallace in this series. lol
    Isn't that how it always goes though? The hero always get all the love...LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I'm really anticipating this series esp now that I see Tong Liya is guest star! She's gorgeous..even all tan and sallow with dirty hair Wallace does great hero roles, it's like his face is meant to be in repose in quiet pondering. I hated that one series he did with Miriam Yeung though I loved the casting in that series. His character was so cartoonish. He's gotten more handsome since it seems like he's gained weight in his face albeit it's still "sleepy" or "gentle."

    I'll be honest though, the character I really wanna watch is Ma Tian Yu's! What an endearing and likable face he has!
    I agree...Tong Liya is so beautiful, and she's not even in an elegant costume!

    I'm also curious about Ma Tian Yu too.....have you seen him in any series? I know he have one coming out...Daiyu Biography..something like that.

    Pictures of LSS and Wallace.

    Yan San Niang and Li Ge Xiao




    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-11-10 at 11:44 PM.


  13. #73
    Senior Member ByTmE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    I have not seen him in any series. I thought this was his second only? The Dream of the Red Chamber one I will not be seeing. That's not really my type of series. I think it's one of those "from a different perspective" type things. I just think Ma Tian Yu has such an appropriate "ancient series" face.
    I like me.

  14. #74
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I have not seen him in any series. I thought this was his second only? The Dream of the Red Chamber one I will not be seeing. That's not really my type of series. I think it's one of those "from a different perspective" type things. I just think Ma Tian Yu has such an appropriate "ancient series" face.
    I looked him up, and he's been in couple movies. One of the movie is "Even Rose" in 2008 with Ruby Lin and Wallace Chung and the other just came out, a scary thriller I believe.

    Also, this will be his 5th series.....
    Yes, very "ancient" feeling about him....hahaha...and the role of a scholar suits him


  15. #75
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I'll be honest though, the character I really wanna watch is Ma Tian Yu's! What an endearing and likable face he has!
    yes i agree! he's so cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Isn't that how it always goes though? The hero always get all the love...LOL

    Pictures of LSS and Wallace.
    Yan San Niang and Li Ge Xiao :heart:

    haha thats true xiao xiao. the hero does get all the love

    this picture of wallace and LSS is so cute! ...even if they do have those batman masks on their faces. lol


  16. #76
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    I hope Wallace will have more of the clean look (like in Chinese Paladin III) in this series. But then again, this rugged look of him have more of a "hero" aura surrounding him....

  17. #77
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Li Ge Xiao's memories....

    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-14-10 at 05:12 PM.


  18. #78
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Celebrating Ma Tianyu's Birthday (July 12, 2010)













    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-04-10 at 10:43 PM.


  19. #79
    Senior Member ChineseChik525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Li Ge Xiao's memories....

    awww wallace looks kinda cute in this picture! no offense xiao xiao. lol


  20. #80
    Member GeShiYuan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    awww wallace looks kinda cute in this picture! no offense xiao xiao. lol
    What? I didn't know saying that an actor is cute is offensive...LOL

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-14-17, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-24-17, 01:45 AM
  3. Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei Sequel
    By Blith3 in forum Fan Fictions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-28-14, 08:37 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-09, 12:48 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-09, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •