Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

  1. #1521
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    San Niang (never been released Still)


  2. #1522
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default

    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  3. #1523
    Senior Member tobemela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,846

    Default



    MTY

  4. #1524
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default


  5. #1525
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Never seen San Niang Still...


  6. #1526
    Senior Member tobemela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    TR is keeping a lot of stills from the public.

    CP3 is currently airing in Thailand that there are many stills that we haven't seen before.

  7. #1527
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Hi all
    Here's Part 2 of the fanfic, which I've now called 'In the Pursuit of Love'.
    I can't promise the next installment will be out soon as life's really busy.
    Many thanks to all who read the story and took time to leave a comment. Much appreciated.

    Been watching Detective Tang Lang and thoroughly enjoyed it. Wallace is just too cool for words. First time hearing him undubbed. Didn't realize that he spoke with a slight lisp.

    Catch you later.
    Last edited by Easter Lily; 04-12-12 at 04:25 AM.

  8. #1528
    Senior Member tobemela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily View Post
    Hi all
    Here's Part 2 of the fanfic, which I've now called 'In the Pursuit of Love'.
    I can't promise the next installment will be out soon as life's really busy.
    Many thanks to all who read the story and took time to leave a comment. Much appreciated.

    Been watching Detective Tang Lang and thoroughly enjoyed it. Wallace is just too cool for words. First time hearing him undubbed. Didn't realize that he spoke with a slight lisp.

    Catch you later.
    Thanks Lily, can I repost your fanfic in Wallace's forum?

  9. #1529
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Thanks Lily, can I repost your fanfic in Wallace's forum?
    Can I get a link to the forum?

  10. #1530
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Stills....


  11. #1531
    Senior Member tobemela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily View Post
    Can I get a link to the forum?
    It's jianhuastation.com. It's still under construction though.

  12. #1532
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    It's jianhuastation.com. It's still under construction though.
    I'm quite happy for you to post a link to my LJ account once everything is up and running. I would prefer that than posting an entire story on a forum. Also it gives me the freedom to edit it from one source.

  13. #1533
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Which episode was it where Li Gexiao and Sanniang kiss? And also the episode where she's wearing a wedding gown?
    Because in the last episode Sanniang had a lot of flashbacks which I don't recall seeing

  14. #1534
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daqiao View Post
    Which episode was it where Li Gexiao and Sanniang kiss? And also the episode where she's wearing a wedding gown?
    Because in the last episode Sanniang had a lot of flashbacks which I don't recall seeing
    She wore the wedding gown in EP. 8 @ 35:32 and she gave him CPR in the beginning of EP. 13

  15. #1535
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default

    I've always wanted to ask this since I first watched it and even after I watched it the second time but I always forget :P

    So... why did they do a fake kiss? Its not like its LSS nor Wallace's first time.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  16. #1536
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    LOL...beats me, if I have my way, they would lock lips too! Who cares if it's only supposed to be CPR...hehehe

  17. #1537
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...beats me, if I have my way, they would lock lips too! Who cares if it's only supposed to be CPR...hehehe
    It reminds me of Ning Cai Chen and Nie Xiao Qian when they hid inside a big cauldron with water. They could have done something like that too

    Also, Ruoxi and 4th kissed on BBJX so I don't think its about the age... (I'm still bothered )
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  18. #1538
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    Also, Ruoxi and 4th kissed on BBJX so I don't think its about the age... (I'm still bothered )
    Probably because LSS was still shy, other than YH in LOCH, she hadn't kissed anybody else before BBJX

  19. #1539
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Was it CPR? It looked to me more like the peck of life.

    I, too, wish they did more than hold hands at the end. But I suppose for Li Gexiao, it was a big step that he chose to open up himself to the possibility of love again.

  20. #1540
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily View Post
    Was it CPR? It looked to me more like the peck of life.
    I guess San Niang's miracle "peck of life" in that case...LOL. Actually it was probably new to him and that somebody could "control" him, or better yet, he would let somebody control him...haha.

    I would like to love


    Easter Lily, this might fit well with your fanfic...

    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 04-28-12 at 02:46 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-14-17, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-24-17, 01:45 AM
  3. Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei Sequel
    By Blith3 in forum Fan Fictions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-28-14, 08:37 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-17-09, 12:48 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-09, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •