Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......no hugggy even when he had the chance
    He's being a gentleman...he wants Ma Tianyu to have the honour. Anyway they look like they have other things on their minds - she had to reply to YH's anxious messages about her coming back in time for Bu Bu filming, and as for him, he has a new movie with Ruby coming up right?

I'm still smitten with by MTY+LSS cute matching outfits, knowing glances at each other, united finger-pointing at Wallace's shoes. Those two are like peas in a pod!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-21-10 at 10:34 PM.

LSS and ma tian yu look REALLY cute together! i don't want him to be gay lol

and wallace is filming another film with ruby? really? damn, that girl gets all the guys! lol

YES! I found it!! I found the video of why Wallace pushed Ma Tianyu from the picture previously posted

Cake cutting ceremony...

Media Interview(full version)..

Here you go Dragon Heiress! The matching shoes and outfits...

How adorable are they?! LOL!!!
    I even caught Wallace picking a graffiti off LSS's shoulder..how cute
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-22-10 at 02:01 AM.

LOL...Ma Tianyu put his arm around Wallace too! And squeezed his shoulder (2:44 and 3:44). But Ma Tianyu squeezed LSS' waist which is hmmmm....

Here's the first episode on tudou
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/olULo-62MS4/

Default first episode?

I just skimmed through. This video has a lot of the 60 minute preview in it, but definitely quite a few scenes I haven't seen.

Xiao Xiao, thanks for clarifying. I was wondering if I had somehow mutated the preview into the first episode from the strength of my longing.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 12-22-10 at 08:49 PM.

Yeah, the preview was sorta the first episode(1st unit) of the series

It does seem like it was rushed though......

I hope the director didn't chop the scenes to make the series short. Originally, it was supposed to be 35 episode, but now only 30

Heyyyyyyy....I just noticed there's a slower version of Hu Ge's theme song. I like it better than the fast version
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-22-10 at 10:13 PM.

I hope the director didn't chop the scenes to make the series short. Originally, it was supposed to be 35 episode, but now only 30
    No worries, take the trailers as a cue. E.g. Tian Ya trailer released JUST before it aired, everyone got confused wondering why YH/LSS weren't prominently featured. ChineseChik commented whether YH is really male lead bcos the trailer makes Edwin to be male lead instead. And all of us were right on spot - it's bcos YH+LSS were just minor characters and Edwin became the male lead!

For Strange Hero trailer released just before it airs, Wallace, LSS, Ma Tianyu and Edwin look very prominent, and in fact I don't even remember seeing much of wats-his-name, the one acting as the 4th Robin Hood. So long as our precious Wallace or LSS (or Ma Tianyu for me) are prominent, I dun mind.

So there you go...

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    and wallace is filming another film with ruby? really? damn, that girl gets all the guys! lol
    Yes, finished filming and in production. Movie is called "Lou" (translates to "House"). It's a horror movie coming out end of Feb 2011 - see this news link for more info http://ent.ifeng.com/movie/news/main...228803_0.shtml. I think they have cooperated as a couple at least 3 times - Sound of Colours, Di Xia Tie and now Lou. All in modern, though i think they'd look good together in period.

He goofs around with her quite a bit. See this:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9686/wallaceruby.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-22-10 at 11:15 PM.

wait why is the 1st epi out already? i thought it didnt air till new years? is this the official first episode? but whatever. i'm not complaining! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yes, finished filming and in production. Movie is called "Lou" (translates to "House"). It's a horror movie coming out end of Feb 2011 - see this news link for more info http://ent.ifeng.com/movie/news/main...228803_0.shtml. I think they have cooperated as a couple at least 3 times - Sound of Colours, Di Xia Tie and now Lou. All in modern, though i think they'd look good together in period.

He goofs around with her quite a bit. See this:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9686/wallaceruby.jpg')
    wait. i thought sound of colors and di xia tie were the same series?
    but they do look cute together

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    wait. i thought sound of colors and di xia tie were the same series?
    Oh, you're right! Di Xia Tie and Sound of Colours is the same series! That's what confuses me about some official English translations. Di Xia Tie definitely doesn't translate direct to Sound of Colours!! I live in HK now so I tend to know series by the Chinese names.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-22-10 at 11:54 PM.

A horror movie? That sounds interesting.
    By the way, I just finished watching Xin Yi Jian Mei with Wallace. 40 episodes + several interviews in 5 days. My internet bill has totally gone up.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    A horror movie? That sounds interesting.
    By the way, I just finished watching Xin Yi Jian Mei with Wallace. 40 episodes + several interviews in 5 days. My internet bill has totally gone up.

Dragon Heiress, Where did you go to watch the series? I've been looking all over the internet for this series.

Default first episode links removed on Tudou?

Oh dear. I just checked on Tudou, and all the first episode links seem to be gone. The link Xiao Xiao posted earlier doesn't work now either.

Edit - Whew. Still available elsewhere.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 12-23-10 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
    Oh dear. I just checked on Tudou, and all the first episode links seem to be gone. The link Xiao Xiao posted earlier doesn't work now either.

Edit - Whew. Still available elsewhere.
    Do you have the links to other site?

This is usually the case with new series, people try uploading it on tudou and youku, but eventually get taken down.

Do you have the links to other site?

This is usually the case with new series, people try uploading it on tudou and youku, but eventually get taken down.
    http://www.56.com/u25/v_NTczNjM4NzA.html

http://www.ks54.com/movie2011/html/25933.html

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Dragon Heiress, Where did you go to watch the series? I've been looking all over the internet for this series.
    I'm not Dragon Heiress, but I can help.

I searched these sites with Wallace Huo's name in Chinese, and his series showed up. :Besides Xin Yi Jian Mei, there are a lot of others available.

http://www.qiyi.com/common/searchres...BB%BA%E5%8D%8E

http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_%...BB%BA%E5%8D%8E

If you want to download the episodes, I have most of them on my wordpress blog. A few links don't work anymore, though.

http://aeskis.wordpress.com/2010/06/...-mei-1-40-raw/

I just type in "新一剪梅" into Tudou, and then the episode number. So, for the first episode, I just did 新一剪梅01, etc.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Unusually Hero trailer was released shortly before air, Wallace, LSS, Ma Tianyu, and Edwin, it seems highly significant, and in fact I do not even remember seeing a lot of wat-her-name, one of the fourth act of Robin Hood. As long as valuable Wallace or LSS (But Tianyu or me) is important, I am the mind Dun.

Thank ceterumcenseo! Wouldn't be surprise if those gets taken down as well....

This is an interesting way to promote the series..
    10 million towels to be distributed in 12 cities in China on December 25-26th.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/2dso65k.jpg')

I wonder whatever happened to the promotional events they were planning on the 19th-22nd? They must have cancelled due to busy schedules. Hopefully, they can do it later next year I actually enjoyed and looking forward to seeing them together again! LOL...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-23-10 at 05:54 PM.

^I checked and Happy 100 airs once a week. The last time it aired was on the 18th, so if they didn't cancel it, it would probably be released on the 25th.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次