Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

Well, not everything is filmed and shown on TV. They could have been at other meet the fans sessions.

To watch episode 1-3: http://www.higvod.com/dsj/gc/3106/

**BEWARE** though, the site have some errr...advertisements surrounding it. Don't say I didn't warn you

For the most part I can only watch this without understanding it...hehehe. So far so good
    I love the fighting scenes and the funny interaction/arguements amongst the four. Again, can only rely on the actions...hehehe

OMG!! Ma Tianyu as a woman in the 3rd episode! Soooooooooooo...funny...LOL!!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-23-10 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    To watch episode 1-3: http://www.higvod.com/dsj/gc/3106/

**BEWARE** though, the site have some errr...advertisements surrounding it. Don't say I didn't warn you

For the most part I can only watch this without understanding it...hehehe. So far so good
    I love the fighting scenes and the funny interaction/arguements amongst the four. Again, can only rely on the actions...hehehe

OMG!! Ma Tianyu as a woman in the 3rd episode! Soooooooooooo...funny...LOL!!
    wow they've already released the first three eps?!
    yea i hate how some websites have *coughs* those websites which irritates me
    can't wait to see it

I'm back in Malaysia but busy with Christmas preps now. Look forward to seeing it.

Liu Xiao Xiao, did the site also tell you that you have to download something to watch it? I don't know if I clicked the right thing because I can't read Chinese.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Oh forgot to say....the videos will only open using internet explorer.

EP.1: http://www.higvod.com/dsj/gc/3106/player.html?3106-0-0

EP.2: http://www.higvod.com/dsj/gc/3106/player.html?3106-0-1

EP.3: http://www.higvod.com/dsj/gc/3106/player.html?3106-0-2

Try it now Dragon...

I know...I know, I'm sure everybody's sick of the conference videos by now...hehehe If you are, you can skip these videos....it's basically the same as previously posted, however, this is the full version of the conference taken in different angles (xiaolong, if you are still smitten by MTY+LSS, you can actually count how many times they looked and whispered to each other, you can see LSS slap MTY's arm and him grabbing her arm...they're so cute!). Also, you'll see a close-up of Wallace pushing MTY like little boys toward the fans...hehehe. You'll see it all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Liu Xiao Xiao, did the site also tell you that you have to download something to watch it? I don't know if I clicked the right thing because I can't read Chinese.
    Again, not Liu Xiao Xiao, but I think I can help. This site, http://so.56.com/video/%E6%80%AA%E4%...%88%EF%BC%89/?, has the three episodes as well and I didn't have to download any players/files.

OOOOOOHHHH! Thank you!!! How do you find such fabulous videos so fast and easily? Really admire your Internet search skills. Loooovve Ma Tianyu with LSS even more.

Quote Originally Posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
    Again, not Liu Xiao Xiao, but I think I can help. This site, http://so.56.com/video/%E6%80%AA%E4%...%88%EF%BC%89/?, has the three episodes as well and I didn't have to download any players/files.
    ceterumcenseo, is this site slow for you? Or is it just my computer that's taking it's sweet time to buffer the videos?..hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    OOOOOOHHHH! Thank you!!! How do you find such fabulous videos so fast and easily? Really admire your Internet search skills. Loooovve Ma Tianyu with LSS even more.
    You're welcome. I knew you would like those videos since it captured the MTY+LSS interactions more as compared to the other videos...ehehehe.

I think it's probably because of too much online traffic, because both sites are giving me messages that I can't read, but say something about waiting or trying again later.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Anyone else watched ep. 4 yet? Thought lots of scenes were very touching. Yay! The Yi Zhi Mei group has officially formed!

Loving the style of this series. Very refreshing.

I watched episode 4, through some supertastic googling and fiddling around with players. I'd rather not go through that again. Hoju, where did you watch it?

The scenes where the three couldn't forget each other were cute. I don't get why/how Li Ge Xiao (Wallace Huo's character, did I spell that right?) keeps getting captured and/or hurt when he's supposed to be smart and good at martial arts.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 12-24-10 at 03:21 PM.

I watched it here (embedded Tudou). http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=961950014
    Hope others can view it before it gets taken off.

No kidding about fiddling with players. Every site I found needed you to be running Windows platform, but I use Mac. >.<

^Aah, thank you so much! Lol, I still couldn't find anywhere to watch 2 or 3, but I'm going to watch 4 anyways. I'm on Internet Explorer on Windows, but I can't figure the stuff out since I can't read Chinese. I'm so jealous of anyone who can read.

Edit: I just watched episode 4. I still find it touching how loyal the soldier/guard people are to Li Ge Xiao, even after I've watched that part several times from the 60 minute preview. I still haven't gotten used to Li Ge Xiao's voice, but everyone else's dubbing actually sounds really natural. Does anyone else find Huo Jian Hua extremely attractive in the last scene where he's sitting on the rock and playing music?

LSS's wearing her blue costume in the coming episode! That's my favourite costume of hers that I've seen so far. Lol, will we see the batman masks next episode?
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 12-24-10 at 07:22 PM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Here's a link to a new episode. I think it says 14, but that's impossible, right?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tDX-HLU1RNg/

Things have definitely moved forward. So apparently Li Ge Xiao is blind for now --> no, he can see, and yet his fighting skills have upped several notches. *blink blink*

Dragon Heiress, yes, he was EXTREMELY attractive in the scene where he's sitting on the rock and playing music.

And Xiao Mei is sooo cute. Adorable.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 12-24-10 at 10:19 PM.

does anyone know what days of the week does the episode air? And if there's any link that i won't have to download to watch episode 1-3?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    ceterumcenseo, is this site slow for you? Or is it just my computer that's taking it's sweet time to buffer the videos?..hehehe

You're welcome. I knew you would like those videos since it captured the MTY+LSS interactions more as compared to the other videos...ehehehe.
    I think YouTube is much faster. Got to wait for Xiao Xiao to upload for all to watch with pleasure from Europe or America!!

Thanks for the BTS video. Just LOOOOVVE the way LSS whispers to MTY on stage.

Ahhhh....romantic!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2866/whisper4.jpg')

Reminds me of those lovely interviews in the past. Sigh, memories....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6487/whisper8.jpg')

Haha..funny you said that xiaolong I have the 4 episodes download but was reluctant to upload it on youtube because of the picture quality. I'm waiting for the DVD version to be out, but I guess Karen had it tightly locked this time (unlike Tian Ya, the DVD was out/leaked before the broadcast date....hehehe).

Since people were having issues watching it on other sites, I'll upload what I have and when the DVD comes out, I could upload it again Keeping my fingers crossed it won't be taken down and my account terminated...hehehe.

LOVE that screenshot! One of my favorite interaction of them!..hehehe

ceterumcenseo are you still watching from the 56.com?