Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant, but is the series officially out already or are we just getting the leaked episodes? I can't watch this and understand until it's either subbed or dubbed. I greatly appreciate the little spoilers and tidbits you guys are giving <3. I'm really anticipating this series for Liu Shi Shi and Ma Tian Yu.
    I like me.

ByTime, the series started broadcasting December 22nd on Jiangsu ARTs Channel.....but not available on DVD yet. We had to go through obstacles to get it online...hehehe

Dragon Heiress, it should be up in two hours

^^haha okay thanks Xiao Xiao...I see you are all very dedicated
    I like me.

Episode: 7

San Niang and LGX bickering...cute! cute! cute!...LOL!!!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-27-11 at 07:43 PM.

Episode: 8

Love the bug scene!!...hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-27-11 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ^^haha okay thanks Xiao Xiao...I see you are all very dedicated
    Now what gave you that idea??..LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    ByTime, the series started broadcasting December 22nd on Jiangsu ARTs Channel.....but not available on DVD yet. We had to go through obstacles to get it online...hehehe )
    LOL ... obstacles is putting it kindly. Why do the people in charge not want fans to watch it online? I can't otherwise ... I live in the U.S.! *mope*

And I want to support these dramas, I really do. I brought the $40 DVD of Chinese Paladin 3 even though I had the Jiang Hu AND HDTV version, and the video was mediocre quality with awkward subtitles. I don't suppose anyone wants to buy it off me now?
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 12-27-10 at 10:09 PM.

Ooooohhh....the man in white in Ep 6 and beginning of Ep 7 is veerry hunky. Reminds me of a younger and much handsomer version of LOCH's Ouyang Ke. I looovve smooth and villainous hunks in white.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-27-10 at 10:56 PM.

Thank you sooo much for uploading all this stuff, Liu Xiao Xiao!
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

wow it sounds so good (haven't watched it yet)
    maybe i'll watch it because all you guys are making me want to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
    LOL ... obstacles is putting it kindly. Why do the people in charge not want fans to watch it online? I can't otherwise ... I live in the U.S.! *mope*
    I think they're keeping a tight lock on it until the New Year. I heard Tudou is going to broadcast it as their New Year's series. Someone on tieba mentioned episodes 9 to 16 was leaked briefly on tudou. Wish I had noticed it!

I will still be buying the DVD for this, though. Can't wait!

Now, I've been out the whole day and haven't had a chance to watch ep. 7 & 8 yet. Been thinking about it the whole time. Off to watch now!

When SN grabbed hold of LGX, I thought (in the preview) that it was a declaration of love. But the reality is that she was afraid of the crickets! Major disappointment in the romance area. Hehe.

Chinesechik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why you gotta look at the same guy I do huh??>..LOL!
    He looks yummy huh???...LOL!
    lol i'm sorry? haha.
    wait. which guy are we talking about here? wallace or the new guy that plays that guy's son? lol

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yeah, but weren't like MOST CP3 kisses CPR-related? Sorry, unlike most of you, I couldn't sit through CP3. I thought it was the most ridiculous series I ever saw (hiding from flying daggers in this thread full of CP3 fans...eeek!)
    ummm no? lol wallace and tang yan had like maybe 2 or 3 real kisses, as far as i remember

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Ooooohhh....the man in white in Ep 6 and beginning of Ep 7 is veerry hunky. Reminds me of a younger and much handsomer version of LOCH's Ouyang Ke. I looovve smooth and villainous hunks in white.
    see? that's what we were saying! haha

Quote Originally Posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
    When SN grabbed hold of LGX, I thought (in the preview) that it was a declaration of love. But the reality is that she was afraid of the crickets! Major disappointment in the romance area. Hehe.
    But that's why its cute and romantic though....I'm glad it's slowly developing rather than a bland love at first sight kind of thing

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    lol i'm sorry? haha.
    wait. which guy are we talking about here? wallace or the new guy that plays that guy's son? lol

see? that's what we were saying! haha
    How could I not know which guy you were talking about?..hehehe. Like you said...I should at least know you by now ..LOL

Yum Yum...hehehe. Too bad he had such a small role For a minute, I thought he would somehow be involved with SN when he picked up her mask and smelled it, and that there's a reason she stood behind the 3-heroes instead of beside them at that one scene.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.tinypic.com/14982e1.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-28-10 at 12:40 AM.

Thank you very much for uploading !

I just finished episode 8. San Niang-Ge Xiao interactions! He even refers to them as "fu qi" (husband and wife). And when San Niang says "but we're not", he replies "but I think we are". And the return of the cute expressions, especially when she was hugging him. And when they're about to go on their seperate plans, she says "I believe in you" and decides to make the "you" plural after a while.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I just finished episode 8. San Niang-Ge Xiao interactions! He even refers to them as "fu qi" (husband and wife). And when San Niang says "but we're not", he replies "but I think we are". And the return of the cute expressions, especially when she was hugging him. And when they're about to go on their seperate plans, she says "I believe in you" and decides to make the "you" plural after a while.
    Dragon, which scene was the conversation about husband and wife? I need to go back and watch it...hehehe

oh..nevermind..I think I found the scene...he sorta raised his voice when he said "but I think we are" and she turned away ..right?..hehehe

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...and LGX got all bashful when she said "I believe you"???...is this correct?..hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-28-10 at 06:17 PM.

Yum Yum...hehehe. Too bad he had such a small role For a minute, I thought he would somehow be involved with SN when he picked up her mask and smelled it, and that there's a reason she stood behind the 3-heroes instead of beside them at that one scene.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.tinypic.com/14982e1.jpg')
    omg me too! at first i thought he'd try to pursue her, but nothing happened thats too bad, i would've liked to see a semi-jealous/annoyed ge xiao

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    i know! epi 8 was SO cute. their scenes/dialogue made me so happy

oh..nevermind..I think I found the scene...he sorta raised his voice when he said "but I think we are" and she turned away ..right?..hehehe

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...and LGX got all bashful when she said "I believe you"???...is this correct?..hehehe
    yup! xiao xiao, you're getting good at interpreting! haha

Thanks! I've been seeing the trailers everywhere, so looking forward (prefer to watch on TV than on YouTube, but kudos for the efforts guys!)