Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

Awwwwwwwww....SN+LGX in the middle of epi. 19

Please translate what LGX was saying to her while walking about of the hut....
    Sounds lovely...LOL...NOT!!!

Okay I just watched 19+20. SN and LGX in the burning house was very sweet. And SN holding onto LGX's arm!

Episode 20 has a more cleancut LGX. I really can't decide if I like him better messy or or clean! I keep changing my mind. They haven't really introduced the next case, but it should be interesting, with some LGX vs. Yin Wu Qiu action. If I counted right, this should be Yi Zhi Mei's 7th case. There are 9 in total, right?

Edit: One second Liu Xiao Xiao, I'm just going back to rewatch that part.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

LGX: Hey, we're already out, you can let go now.
    SN: Can't you let me hold on for a bit?
    LGX: *"whatever" nod* It looks like they led us here for a reason.

And they talk about how it's Xiao Mei's cousin who was spying for the villains, and LGX tells her about the pidgeon he saw and how it could be the warning message that SN+LGX were on there way. SN says they need to hurry back to protect Xiao Mei and LGX says they still have a bit of time because Chai Hu should be able to keep him safe. And then San Niang holds onto his arm tighter.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Okay I just watched 19+20. SN and LGX in the burning house was very sweet. And SN holding onto LGX's arm!

Episode 20 has a more cleancut LGX. I really can't decide if I like him better messy or or clean! I keep changing my mind. They haven't really introduced the next case, but it should be interesting, with some LGX vs. Yin Wu Qiu action. If I counted right, this should be Yi Zhi Mei's 7th case. There are 9 in total, right?

Edit: One second Liu Xiao Xiao, I'm just going back to rewatch that part.
    Oh dear. I can't find episodes 19-20 on the usual qvod video sites. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm feeling too lazy to go searching today.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 01-02-11 at 06:09 PM.

Here you go: http://live.qq.com/cover/q/qm0f90fat...id=7Qx7rqS341t
    QQlive divides all the episodes into 2 parts, but the quality+speed is awesome.

Btw, Xiao Mei's cousin is played by Lv Yi, who was in Xin Yi Jian Mei win Wallace. She played his love interest and they had some hot, steamy scenes together. Awkwardly enough, she played his daughter later in the series.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 01-02-11 at 06:14 PM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Here you go: http://live.qq.com/cover/q/qm0f90fat...id=7Qx7rqS341t
    QQlive divides all the episodes into 2 parts, but the quality+speed is awesome.
    Wow, Dragon Heiress, you're awesome AND right! Thanks! *happily watching* I was floundering without my morning 2-episode fix.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 01-02-11 at 06:22 PM.

Hehehe...thanks Dragon...loved all their itty bitty cute and sweet bickering

A stupid question...Why does LGX suddenly have to hug SN do you think? Was it just because they had near death experience??

Lol, no problem.

About the hug: I thought that pretty random too, he just kind of flopped down on her, lol.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I really, really liked episode 20! My favorite so far. The actress playing Ru Yi (spelling?) acted believably, both strong and softly vulnerable. What a sadly realistic loser Edwin played; if I was scared out of my wits I might run too, though probably not into a bucket of ... well ... Anyway, and clean-shaven paladin LGX is super hot. I think ... don't kill me, fangirls ... I might just prefer the LGX/RY pairing to LGX/SN. The age and maturity gap is a little too much for me in the latter, although I can see why LGX would think of it as a second chance for love.

Quote Originally Posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
    I really, really liked episode 20! My favorite so far. The actress playing Ru Yi (spelling?) acted believably, both strong and softly vulnerable. What a sadly realistic loser Edwin played; if I was scared out of my wits I might run too, though probably not into a bucket of ... well ... Anyway, and clean-shaven paladin LGX is super hot. I think ... don't kill me, fangirls ... I might just prefer the LGX/RY pairing to LGX/SN. The age and maturity gap is a little too much for me in the latter, although I can see why LGX would think of it as a second chance for love.
    LOL!! Then you better cherish the LGX/RY because she won't exist after a couple more episodes...then it's all about LGX/SN and LGX/SN!! ...LOL

The person that intrigued me more was Edwin. I liked his villainous/devilish smirk on his face when he's a villain....and yet surprised me when he played a weak and cowardly person. He's a good actor

I think Ru Yi as a character leaves a lot to the imagination. From what we've seen so far, she doesn't have any distinct characteristics that are consistently proven. It makes it hard for me to like or dislike her, so I'm indifferent to her.
    Just wondering, how old is Tong Liya?

Edwin's character here is sooo much more interesting than his character in Clothing the World.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Tong Liya 26
    Wallace 31
    LSS 23
    Ma Tianyu 24
    Edwin Siu 34 this March

That's why LSS and Ma Tianyu get along so well on the set, they're around the same age . Edwin looked very young for his age in regular clothes.....

Ru Yi reminds me too of Mu Nianci, the damsel in distress.....very much dislike that kind of character...hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-02-11 at 09:36 PM.

Episode: 17

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-27-11 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Tong Liya 26
    Wallace 31
    LSS 23
    Ma Tianyu 24
    Edwin Siu 34 this March

That's why LSS and Ma Tianyu get along so well on the set, they're around the same age . Edwin looked very young for his age in regular clothes.....

Ru Yi reminds me too of Mu Nianci, the damsel in distress.....very much dislike that kind of character...hehehe
    I always thought that Tong Liya was around 30 and she looked a bit younger in Episode 20 so I wasn't so sure. Edwin's 34??? He doesn't look like it at all.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Yeah, I always thought Tong Liya was at least 30. So she's only 2 years older than Yang Mi? She looks much older. She does have better chemistry with Wallace tho.

I don't find Ep 17 scary at all...and I watched it like at 12midnight alone. But maybe bcos I'm used to Korean horror.

A stupid question...Why does LGX suddenly have to hug SN do you think? Was it just because they had near death experience??
    Am I weird? I really like that hug. LGX just kind of burst out of that barrel, and before he could get a clear look of the surroundings to make sure they were safe, his first instinct was to throw himself over SN to shield her with his own body from any dangers that may still exist.

I'm indifferent towards Ru Yi as well. Everything about her is the "perfect" woman, but she's not around in the show long enough to be annoyingly so, even though I normally don't like those sorts of female characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    Am I weird? I really like that hug. LGX just kind of burst out of that barrel, and before he could get a clear look of the surroundings to make sure they were safe, his first instinct was to throw himself over SN to shield her with his own body from any dangers that may still exist.
    If you considered yourself weird for liking that hug...then I am also weird!!!..LOL...that was why I questioned what reason does he have to hug her..hehehe. That hug was sooo affectionate, and in some ways exposing his feelings for her that even he probably does not know he have. Just can't wait til they confront each other about their feelings!!

Then, I love how the scriptwriter added the little humor when walking out she was still holding onto to his arm and he told her she can let go...then they bickered... so adorable...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-03-11 at 01:07 AM.

If you considered yourself weird for liking that hug...then I am also weird!!!..LOL...that was why I questioned what reason does he have to hug her..hehehe. That hug was sooo affectionate, and in some ways exposing his feelings for her that even he probably does not know he have.
    Yup! There was that look that he had when he was hugging her, like he was a little shocked that he did that instinctively.

Hehe... I love how SN grabbed ahold of his arm again after they had the little discussion about the situation. All he did was give a little shake of his head, but he let her! So cute!

If you guys haven't watched 17+18 yet, watch it during the daytime when there's someone else in the house. A lot of people were saying it scared them to death. However, I watched it in broad daylight so I was fine.
    This is really pathetic....but my mandarin sucks to the point that I can only somewhat figure out what is going on by watching their action. I just finished watching these two episodes (alone at night) and was completely unfazed by it because I wasnt really sure what's going on anyways.

Would anyone mind explaining why it was so scary?