Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

wait. in episode 19, when GX/SN are trapped in that exploding house - that doesnt make any sense! isn't she an expert lock-picker? they couldve gotten out of there in seconds. if anything, crash through a window! those didn't look so sturdy either. doesnt make any sense >.<
    but whatever. i'm not complaining about that hug that came as a result

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    So, I heard that ep. 24 may have major developments for SN/LGX's relationship. I hope so!!
    YESSS!! I want I want LGX-SN moments like what we saw in the MV. Crossing my fingers BIG TIME for Ep 24!!

As for the bickerings, they are adorable, but I have to agree with Ceterumcenseo - not bf-gf loving enough!! So I am rooting for more LOVE in Ep 24 (have left several msgs on Strange Hero's weibo appealing for more lovey dovey LGX-SN moments). I mean I thought Long Kui's relationship with her brother in CP3 looked more loving and hotter *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    wait. in episode 19, when GX/SN are trapped in that exploding house - that doesnt make any sense! isn't she an expert lock-picker? they couldve gotten out of there in seconds. if anything, crash through a window! those didn't look so sturdy either. doesnt make any sense >.<
    but whatever. i'm not complaining about that hug that came as a result
    Why do you have to make sense now Chinesechik???!!! LOL...

Hmmmmmmm....let me attempt to make excuses okay? The lock was on the other side of the door, so she couldn't reach it, even if she reached it...no time, time was running out. Wallace didn't want them to jump out...he wants to hold her hand oh...I mean wrist and hide with her under a barrel and be close to her!..LOL, okay so the second reason was ridiculous and made up...but who cares....LOL

As for the bickerings, they are adorable, but I have to agree with Ceterumcenseo - not bf-gf loving enough!!
    But they're not bf and gf though...hehehe. Now, the CP3 brother/sister relationship was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of the norm there
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-04-11 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Hmmmmmmm....let me attempt to make excuses okay? The lock was on the other side of the door, so she couldn't reach it, even if she reached it...no time, time was running out. If they jumped out of the window, the guards were still outside...how's that??...hehe

But they're not bf and gf though...hehehe. Now, the CP3 brother/sister relationship was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of the norm there
    LOL. Excuses, excuses, Xiao Xiao. Really, like Chinesechik said, it didn't make sense. I agree that the bickering is cute, but I don't feel the romantic chemistry between SN and LGX.

Right! In CP3, there were some weird vibes going on between Long Kui and her brother. *chills*

Quote Originally Posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
    LOL. Excuses, excuses, Xiao Xiao. Really, like Chinesechik said, it didn't make sense. I agree that the bickering is cute, but I don't feel the romantic chemistry between SN and LGX.
    Hehehe....ceterumcenseo, I had to edit my comment...I got the scenes mixed up...there were no guards during the exploding house

Hmmm...well, it's difficult to see any romance with bickering couples as compared to husband and wife-love at first sight romance. It's just two different kind of relationships and can't really be compared. It would be different and can be compared if she was not dead and not his be-loved wife. Though no romance between LGX and SN, but I enjoyed every single scene they have together (of course I am being biased!! what do you expect ). I do admit, LGX and Ru Yi do look good with each other.... Tong Liya is beautiful, she looks very good in ancient series...

Yep, there were more passionate moments between the brother/sister relationship than Hu Ge and Yang Mi's characater...hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-04-11 at 12:28 AM.

Listen to them on the radio!!! This was from their roadshow in Shenzhen on December 30, 2010.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/j58gfl.jpg')

From Shinching@youtube a huge Wallace fan (He/she made a slideshow with the interview from the radio)
    Part: 1

Part: 2

Part: 3
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-04-11 at 01:08 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5033b6dbjw6dd0ct1c6ckj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by swtaznlaydee View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5033b6dbjw6dd0ct1c6ckj.jpg')
    What? Time has been warped!

Why does LGX suddenly have to hug SN do you think? Was it just because they had near death experience??
    Well, the hug may not be in-your-face loving, but there's some undercurrent, right? I mean they've gone through so much thick and thin together. Main beef I have is that they didn't kiss passionately after being on the verge of death (oops...obsessing again abt my pipe dream of seeing LSS kiss Wallace properly *sheepish*).

OK OK...this is China wuxia and not Desperate Housewives. But so was LOCH08 wat.

What? Time has been warped!
    Agreed Tong Liya is beautiful but me not like Ru Yi's flower vase character.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-04-11 at 07:17 AM.

Episode: 20

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-27-11 at 07:59 PM.

Anybody find epi. 23 today?

I wondered if they made the online sites to be at the same page with episodes, cuz I noticed that epi. 21 and 22 were taken down from QQ yesturday, and now it up again but only to epi. 21

Anybody find epi. 23 today?

I wondered if they made the online sites to be at the same page with episodes, cuz I noticed that epi. 21 and 22 were taken down from QQ yesturday, and now it up again but only to epi. 21
    Awww ... I was hoping someone here would have the answer to that ... *sad*

Awww ... I was hoping someone here would have the answer to that ... *sad*
    Hahaha...I searched high and low and waited for you to come tell me!! LOL

Even Qvod only had it up to epi. 22

Episode: 21

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-27-11 at 08:00 PM.

lol xiao xiao, i like your excuses haha whatever, it was worth it for the semi-hug anyway

Right! In CP3, there were some weird vibes going on between Long Kui and her brother. *chills*
    yeah, but i thought it was mostly from long kui to jing tian; i never really thought jing tian thought of her as anything more than a sister.
    of course, with her actual brother (i forgot his name - long something?), thats a whole other story

Thanks Dragon! I was hoping you would translate the conversation between the shifu and SN when she brought him tea at around 10min into epi. 21...it appears that he was teasing her and she hit him on the shoulder. Then LGX walked in carrying a case, handed to SN and she was about to carry it away until the shifu said something, she came back and handed it back to LGX and she yelled at him....

Thanks advance for your trouble
    I'm sorry it's a bit of a late reply, but here's the rough translation. There's basically some implied talk about LGX.
    SN: Old master, drink some tea.
    ZDL: This little wife is both pretty and virtuous.
    SN: Why would you call me that? I'm not his wife.
    ZDL: I didn't say anyone's name...who are you talking about?
    SN: Old master, you're playing with me!
    ZDL: I didn't. You provoked yourself. *laughing*
    SN: If every man on Earth died, I still wouldn't like him.
    ZDL: When he met his wife, there was also enmity.
    SN: What does that have to do with me?! I'm not his enimity.
    ZDL: *laughs* He doesn't know how to express himself. You should make the first move.
    SN: The first move...I'll make the first move to hit you! *light hit*
    ZDL: *laughs, then coughs*
    SN: Sorry, sorry, sorry. Here, drink tea.
    ZDL: Okay, okay. *still laughing*
    LGX: Hey, what are you doing? Are you trying to kill my master?
    SN: It was all your fault.
    LGX: Why me? Master, this box under your bed should be put under the sun for a bit, or else pests will grow.
    ZDL: It's your decision. I'm going to die soon anyways.
    SN: Old master! You always like to speak nonsense.
    ZDL: I almost died of laughing at you! *laughs + coughs*
    LGX: Put this under the sun.
    SN: Okay. *takes box*
    ZDL: She really obeys her man.
    SN: *turns around angrily* Why are you bossing me around? Do it yourself.
    LGX: *takes box* Master, I'm begging you. You're so old now, don't joke around like this anymore.
    ZDL: I only speak the truth!
    SN: You're not!
    ZDL: Fine, I'll take care of the box myself. The two of you can play out your drama now. *walks away*
    SN: Old master!!
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

*little sniffle* Can anyone here access gougou.com? I'm outside of the allowed regions. I was wondering if the torrent releases are faster than the streaming videos. Yes, I know, I should wait, but ... I can't continue my day without thinking about it! *whimper*

I'm not in the allowed regions either.
    I just checked the tieba and people are going crazy. So looks like 23 hasn't been released anywhere. How could they just leave us with a stabbed LGX, followed by the world's longest flashback? I want to know what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    LGX the rash, unexperienced guy. I like the suave, cool LGX better.

So, I heard that ep. 24 may have major developments for SN/LGX's relationship. I hope so!!
    I totally agree. The younger LGX is still ridiculously handsome, but the older LGX has so much more charisma.

Ahhh, I want to watch the next episodes even more, now! I totally want to see LGX-SN's major developments. Did the episode summary say anything about what would happen between them?

If this series is successful, I hope there's sequel! Hmmmmmmmmmm....maybe that's why it's an open ending(so, I've heard)
    A sequel would me amazing. Let's keep hoping! (I can't even put an emoticon here because I spent the 10 emoticon limit on angry faces.)
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 01-04-11 at 06:22 PM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I'm not in the allowed regions either.
    I just checked the tieba and people are going crazy. So looks like 23 hasn't been released anywhere. How could they just leave us with a stabbed LGX, followed by the world's longest flashback? I want to know what happens!

Do you know what regions are allowed? Maybe I could check it out.

It says you have to be in either Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Macau.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次