Page 39 of 84 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    Some, but just very subtle. SN made her feelings for LGX obvious to everyone when she thought he was dead. So now, she's not bothering to hide them, and LGX doesn't seem to be resisting either. It appears he has accepted them.
    Too subtle for me though. But I'm hopeful now that they aren't holding back their feelings anymore. And with SN as LGX's "nurse", I can sense some "stirring" in LGX . Actually, I hope SN gets seriously injured some how or other so that LGX will realise he can't live without her.

So Ep 26 is where we can see the missing LGX-SN scenes shown in the MV? Yay!! Hope there will be some warm hugging and hand-holding like with the LGX-RY coupling.

I much prefer the single-minded love devotion in LOCH though . Just don't like the fact that LGX's mind is on someone else most of Strange Hero.
    Last edited by kengyew; 01-06-11 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Just finished watching 24 and 25. 25 is up on QQLive. Episode 24 even has flashbacks of flashbacks. Unbelievable. 25 gets very interesting. I think we're onto the final case now, and I think the scene where LGX gets stabbed when he's carrying SN should be in the next episode.

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!:
    San Niang is taking good care of Li Ge Xiao. Quite a bit happens in this episode. We finally meet a villain who can match up to LGX. I thought LGX would have figured it out because of the hints dropped here and there. I think he would have still followed along with the plan even if he knew there was something wrong, but not if he knew how they would use his weakness.

This new villain is very interesting. Looking forward to the next episode. QQLive, I'm counting on you!
    LGX is super oblivious. Does he think the water bowl appears out of nowhere, that his clothes wash and dry themselves? SN is SUCH a good little wife.

How could what's his name go in with the very guys who killed RY, and yet hate LGX?
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 01-06-11 at 09:32 PM.

Somebody please tell me what she said while thinking he's dead???? Thanks!

I much prefer the single-minded love devotion in LOCH though . Just don't like the fact that LGX's mind is on someone else most of Strange Hero.
    I'm actually glad SN's not like Mu Nianci and princess Jiayi......LSS need to break away from those kind of love, too much devotion is not a very good thing, it shows too much weakness. I very much dislike that kind of character.....it's boringggggg....

I think LGX does have feelings for SN deep down, he just doesn't know it that's all.., you can tell so by his short stares and embarrassments. Like the old master said, he don't know how to express himself, she'll have to be the man and make the first move..
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-06-11 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Somebody please tell me what she said while thinking he's dead???? Thanks!
    she was just like, you can't die, you can't leave me alone! i have so many things i haven't told you yet! you can't die!
    and then meimei reveals that GX's just pretending to be dead so GX suddenly wakes up and goes, "yeah, what did you want to tell me?" and then she pushes him away and he's like, "well, dying was fake, but the hurt's real!" lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    she was just like, you can't die, you can't leave me alone! i have so many things i haven't told you yet! you can't die!
    and then meimei reveals that GX's just pretending to be dead so GX suddenly wakes up and goes, "yeah, what did you want to tell me?" and then she pushes him away and he's like, "well, dying was fake, but the hurt's real!" lol
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that's so cute! cute! cute! LOL!!!
    Thanks Chinesechik! By the way, I left you a nasty message in the Bu Bu thread hehehe..
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-06-11 at 09:56 PM.

I'm actually glad SN's not like Mu Nianci and princess Jiayi......LSS need to break away from those kind of love, too much devotion is not a very good thing, it shows too much weakness. I very much dislike that kind of character.....it's boringggggg....
    You're mistaken, I'm not having issues with SN. It's the guy, Xiao Xiao, the GUY!! I don't get the feeling he loves her as much as she deserves. Also, it looks to me she can never replace RY in his heart and when he finally accepts her, it's like consolation prize?

And how come she's always the one nursing him? I hope he nurses and takes care of her one day...then realises he can't live without her .
    Last edited by kengyew; 01-06-11 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    You're mistaken, I'm not having issues with SN. It's the guy, Xiao Xiao, the GUY!! I don't get the feeling he loves her as much as she deserves. Also, it looks to me she cannot replace RY in his heart and when he finally accepts her, it's like consolation prize?
    True true.....I know what you mean , the series didn't emphasize enough on their love development....it's just that she's there so why not, that kind of deal

And how come she's always the one nursing him? I hope he nurses and takes care of her one day...then realises he can't live without her .
    Well, they're both injured in epi. 26...so who's gonna nurse who?...ehehehe

By the way, how long has it been that his wife passed away?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-06-11 at 10:06 PM.

Episode: 25

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-27-11 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ceterumcenseo View Post
    LGX is super oblivious. Does he think the water bowl appears out of nowhere, that his clothes wash and dry themselves? SN is SUCH a good little wife.
    LOL. For all his superhuman observation skills, LGX can't seem to grasp basic housekeeping logic.

I think LGX does have feelings for SN deep down, he just doesn't know it that's all.., you can tell so by his short stares and embarrassments. Like the old master said, he don't know how to express himself, she'll have to be the man and make the first move..
    This isn't really romantic, but LGX does show some leader's favour towards SN. Whenever Yi Zhi Mei splits into pairs or goes to meet someone, he always takes SN with him. He also seems to be concerned about SN's well-being, while he has this "they'll manage on their own" attitude for Xiao Mei and Chai Hu.

Well, they're both injured in epi. 26...so who's gonna nurse who?...ehehehe

By the way, how long has it been that his wife passed away?
    They can nurse each other! His previous wound should still be healing though, and it's in the same area. Poor LGX. He's very handsome in episode 25, though.

IIRC, it should be 5 years.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Whenever Yi Zhi Mei splits into pairs or goes to meet someone, he always takes SN with him. He also seems to be concerned about SN's well-being, while he has this "they'll manage on their own" attitude for Xiao Mei and Chai Hu.
    Don't blame him....If I was him, I would rather take the one I could fall in love with and have fun bickering with me too...hehehe

^Lol, I don't blame him at all! It just means more LGX-SN scenes for us.
    I'm curious at how he ends up taking SN with him to RY's grave, though.

I just read the episode summary because I couldn't help it. I only understood 50% of it, but I'm even more excited for episode 26 now. Only 4 more episodes left? They'd better not leave out any of the scenes from the ending song MV. Btw, for the scene where LGX sinks into the water and SN sees from her window, any guesses on how that fits in?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I hope he nurses and takes care of her one day...then realises he can't live without her.
    I thought he had already hinted this at the Emei sect? Though, the main reason was to save SN, but I'm sure he was thinking he couldn't leave(live) without her...hehehe(my own analysis ).
    I'm curious at how he ends up taking SN with him to RY's grave, though.
    Did you get this from the summary?

The scene where SN hits LGX and he sinks into the water....

Hmmmm...I am thinking that, both were injured and they both can't escape. SN being carried would only slow him down, so she sacrificed to be caught or slow the villain down for LGX to escape???....how does that sound? Sacrafice for love

SN looked so elegant and cool flying and standing on the roof with her purple outfit
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-06-11 at 11:13 PM.

Did you get this from the summary?
    No, I got it from the MV. It's when they're crying and hug. WAIT, I don't think that's RY's grave and I just thought of another person whose grave it could be, and it would make more sense for them to be there. I'm not 100% sure, but the summary confirmed that this person would die (I literally shouted "NO!" when I read it).

Hmmmm...I am thinking that, both were injured and they both can't escape. SN being carried would only slow him down, so she sacrificed to be caught or slow the villain down for LGX to escape???....how does that sound? Sacrafice for love
    That makes sense, since the words "window" and "sacrafice" were in the same sentence in the summary, according to google translate.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

that sounds exactly right - she wanted him to escape, so sacrificed herself to save him (i read the summary too )

Okay....so, how do we explain that he didn't even bother or struggle to re-surface? While sinking, it looks like he gave up on life also?

Dragon, the grave was not Ru Yi's...it's the man you're thinking of(I think). The Opening Theme even showed this person being killed

You guys noticed when LGX pick up SN? They stared into each other eyes pretty intensely until the villain broke their trance...LOL

Well, he always had a careless attitude about dying. His failure to rescue SN+her sacrifice for him would be the second time. But it's probably just be for dramatics, and he tried to resurface a few seconds later.

When I saw it in the opening theme, I was hoping that there was a possibility he'd survive, maybe be saved last minute, because I didn't think they'd show something so important in the opening. After LGX, he's my favourite character.

Yeah, that stare was really intense.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    Too subtle for me though. But I'm hopeful now that they aren't holding back their feelings anymore. And with SN as LGX's "nurse", I can sense some "stirring" in LGX . Actually, I hope SN gets seriously injured some how or other so that LGX will realise he can't live without her.
    That sounds good too. i actually wanted a third wheeler to come into the story. He will fall in love with SN and tried to romance her. LGX will than get jealous and realize that he has feeling for SN and tries to compete with the third wheeler.

So far I've been skimming through each episodes...just because I don't understand it. I like my series to have lots of action and romance. But I'm really looking forward to the next episode. (EP. 26) I'm still looking forward to that one scene from the MV where SN looked sick and was behind the bars and LGX was watching her. Hoping that scene will come up soon.

If all the MV scenes areincluded, LGX rescues or attempts to rescue SN at least 3 times in the remaining 5 episodes. So few left!
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Oh! nan345! You've finally surfaced...LOL!! I was wondering where you disappeared to since this series is the reason you joined the forum is it not?..hehehe.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...I think we can forget about the third wheeler, don't think it's gonna happen. If it were to happen, would have been long time ago with that good looking guy in white(don't know his name..hehe).

Yes, she hit LGX into the water and she got caught?......I forgot that scene where she was lying in the bar....hehehe

Well, how many rescues are left? Only two right? One, LGX carrying SN, the second would be where she was hung with exploding thing(dang forgot what's its called...LOL, brain dead) surrounding her.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-06-11 at 11:57 PM.

3 would be when she's lying behind bars.

Hehe, do you mean Zhang Zhong? LOL, now that we're at episode 25, I think it would have been a bit early for a love triangle. What if Yan Song's son likes San Niang? No, that's too creepy. And they should be half-siblings, right?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次