Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

I'm looking forward to the ep. 26 rescue, but what I'm really looking forward to is the bamboo forest scene where LGX grabs SN's hand and there's an embrace.

*sigh* I know who that grave belongs to too. I really don't want it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    3 would be when she's lying behind bars.

Hehe, do you mean Zhang Zhong? LOL, now that we're at episode 25, I think it would have been a bit early for a love triangle. What if Yan Song's son likes San Niang? No, that's too creepy. And they should be half-siblings, right?
    When she was lying behind the bars, LGX was just standing there looking at her, didn't look like he was in a hurry to help her?

Who is Yan Song's son? Have we seen him already? Is he the villain?

Why do I feel like all the scenes will be rushed at the end and we won't be satisfied?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-07-11 at 12:11 AM.

I also want to see that bamboo forest scene, it seems like a sweet hug.

Maybe she was dreaming/hallucinating that LGX was there. It seems a bit random that he would just show up and stand there.

Yan Song's son is the guy with the eyepatch who outsmarted LGX in episode 25. He has a superhuman IQ and only LGX can even be considered his match. When he has LGX and SN trapped, he says "I'm not happy right now, and it's because you're the only person I can have a conversation with, but you're my enemy." LGX responds "It's true. If it hadn't been me who blinded one of your eyes in the past and caused you to be handicapped, we could have been friends." It's a touchy spot for him, which is why his face twitches and it goes into a flashback.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Wow....so that could potentially be SN's half-brother!! Wouldn't it be more interesting if Yan Song is really really her father and somehow SN's had a conflict and some dilemmas?

Oh my, I haven't been keep up with all of you bcos this week got me extremely helplessly busy with work! And my computer in the office doesn't have a sound card, so just been glimpsing through the YouTube uploads for LGX-SN scenes without following the action .

But thanks for all the spoilers guys!

I love this cartoon (I'm a cartoon person, heh!).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3508/lgxsn.jpg')

In that case, if SN gets even remotely close to either her father or half-brother, LGX would not be pleased. I'm actually excited about this flashback (who knew!) and I really want to see how LGX ended up blinding Yan Song's son in one eye.

I don't love the cartoons and I don't mind them either, but that one was so cute! And it worked perfectly with the scene.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

In that case, if SN gets even remotely close to either her father or half-brother, LGX would not be pleased.
    That's the whole point!@!...hehehehe. I want SN and LGX to have some kind of conflicts....just like bf and gf. The makeup phases are usually sweet is it not?..LOL

Yes, yes, yes! *sigh* I really wish there could be a kiss scene that has mouth movement from both sides and NO SMOKE.
    From everything I've seen, Wallace looks like a really good kisser. Especially those steamy scenes in Xin Yi Jian Mei. He even kissed the actor for Xiao Ben! Why not LSS?
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 01-07-11 at 12:39 AM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Yes, yes, yes! *sigh* I really wish there could be a kiss scene that has mouth movement from both sides and NO SMOKE.
    I think the flashbacks to Ru Yi is waaayy long drawn out. How about a flashback to that CPR kiss with SN? Hey, you can tell from his eyes he was pleasantly surprised .

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    That's the whole point!@!...hehehehe. I want SN and LGX to have some kind of conflicts....just like bf and gf. The makeup phases are usually sweet is it not?..LOL
    But they were bickering throughout most of the series wat.

LOL, they should do a flashback where they focus on the lips and eliminate the smokey effect. There probably isn't much to see anyways, but we saw absolutely nothing at all. Except for pleasantly surprised eyes.

But the bickering is a constantly recurring thing, and it's never serious. Usually lasts about 5 minutes and it's all forgotten. But a major conflict sounds juicier.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Chinesechik525
    she was just like, you can't die, you can't leave me alone! i have so many things i haven't told you yet! you can't die!
    and then meimei reveals that GX's just pretending to be dead so GX suddenly wakes up and goes, "yeah, what did you want to tell me?" and then she pushes him away and he's like, "well, dying was fake, but the hurt's real!" lol
    I loooved that part! Also, when SN thought LGX had really died, she barks out to CH: "Kill him!" (as in YMQ). Good acting on LSS part, especially when you know you have to be genuine in amidst a joke.

I found it a tick in the SN-LGX romance department that afterwards, LGX thinks back (seriously) to the moment SN was grieving because she thought he was dead. Finally, flashing back to SN instead of RY. If anyone thinks LGX is still being oblivious, I think this moment of contemplation is one of the single most solid pieces of evidence that he is confrontating what's happening between him and SN. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew
    I don't get the feeling he loves her as much as she deserves. Also, it looks to me she can never replace RY in his heart and when he finally accepts her, it's like consolation prize?
    I don't think LGX is necessarily not loving SN enough "as she deserves" but just potentially a different way to RY. Remember, LGX is not the same person as he was prior to RY's death. It was a traumatic experience for him; who he is today as a result will likely determine a different way for him to treat and love others.

I think a part of why SN so admires LGX, or anyone else for that matter, is because of his loyalty. In his own way, he may not love the most obvious, but he does love with the most devotion. He doesn't need to proof to anyone or himself that he has affection for anyone. If LGX was fickle to the memory of his beloved wife, one would wonder at the depth of his emotions.

A relevant point is the end of epi 25. The flashback shows he is rather impulsive at offending politicians/people of influence...he hasn't learnt the wisdom of diplomacy without sacrificing his integrity. Which in a way may've led to his wife's death (not directly or intentionally). That could be one of the reasons why he cannot let go. He may be blaming himself...could've been less rash, could've not blinded Yan Jr. When he rams the door down like some windswept hero, he is very calm and wary before checking on SN. His repartee too with Yan Jr was very couched, well crafted even when aggravating him. Unlike the past, LGX this time aggravated Yan Jr to attempt to throw him off balance (which obviously worked...ironic considering Yan Jr said LGX said his weakness was emotions), instead of just blindly enraging him for no purpose but that. He has learnt the point this time to use his brains to save the one he loves (I'm assuming ) and everyone around him. That's what I mean when LGX would now manage his relationships differently. Wisdom leads to being more effective IMO, though not any less loving.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress
    This isn't really romantic, but LGX does show some leader's favour towards SN. Whenever Yi Zhi Mei splits into pairs or goes to meet someone, he always takes SN with him. He also seems to be concerned about SN's well-being, while he has this "they'll manage on their own" attitude for Xiao Mei and Chai Hu.
    Could just plainly be a strategic decision. Chai Hu has paired up with SN before. I imagine it could also be Chai Hu is strength, so that needs to be paired up with finesse/smarts. I wouldn't necessary pair up SN and XM because they probably would go into a girly fest and get distracted ...also disadvantaged in large numbers and brute force. SN also can be quite impatient in an arrogant sort of way. Initially, XM lacked a bit of self confidence...this would've annoyed SN to no end. I remember LGX earlier on having a few 'pep' talks with XM. Chai Hu and XM is a perfect arrangement...XM will always be smarter i.e. feeding his confidence, Chai Hu always stronger i.e. establishing his place. SN is really the wildcard, THAT's why I think LGX keeps her with him. Because of her past, SN is not really a team player. She is undoubtedly loyal and would sacrifice for her mates, but at the same time, she would also have no qualms walking away if she disagreed with something. She looks out for herself because no one ever really did...this primal response for self preservation potentially over-rides team loyalty. LGX is there to make sure she stays so that he can pull out all manner of 'powers of persuasion'. SN is an invaluable asset: photographic memory, master lock picker, fastest of them all, cool/calm fighter, potentially a better spy than XM (I see go more on the recon missions than XM does). At the start while forming the group, you could see LGX's absolute insistence of getting her to join...regardless of her objections. Yes, and we hope he does it because he 'digs her too' .

Just a note, Yan Jr says he got SN stabbed between the liver and gallbladder as a 'dig' to their 'liver/gallbladder comradeship' (Chinese analogy for connection between good comrades). Considering she was stabbed more or less in her left mid abdomen, all Yan Jr got was possibly a bit of large intestine. Can't use a bit of buddy analogy with something that basically conveys your poo . The right place would've been the right side angled up and high because the gallbladder sits behind the ribcage a bit.

Maybe she was dreaming/hallucinating that LGX was there. It seems a bit random that he would just show up and stand there.

Yan Song's son is the guy with the eyepatch who outsmarted LGX in episode 25. He has a superhuman IQ and only LGX can even be considered his match.
    I think SN may hullucinate (poor girl has just been skewered). I have read LGX does come to the rescue though...in a very unconventional way (no, I don't mean wearing underwear on the outside).

No, Yan Jr doesn't have "superhuman IQ". He just knows how to play with human perceptions (intuitive about the importance of psychology), is very self confident, and yes quite smart. Any pure rationalist would be a match for him easy. I'm actually surprised he fell for the blind eye dig. The boy has read his Art of War and 7 Military Manuals.

My hunky Zhang Zhong makes a come back...well along with everyone else that the gang has saved.
    Last edited by NuDaFu; 01-07-11 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    I found it a tick in the SN-LGX romance department that afterwards, LGX thinks back (seriously) to the moment SN was grieving because she thought he was dead. Finally, flashing back to SN instead of RY. If anyone thinks LGX is still being oblivious, I think this moment of contemplation is one of the single most solid pieces of evidence that he is confrontating what's happening between him and SN. Yay!
    Yes, I was delighted to see that LGX was mulling over that moment.

Considering she was stabbed more or less in her left mid abdomen, all Yan Jr got was possibly a bit of large intestine. Can't use a bit of buddy analogy with something that basically conveys your poo .
    Last edited by Hoju!; 01-07-11 at 01:31 AM.
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

Bravo!!! NuDaFu, dang that was good!! Always enjoyed reading your posts, though most of the time I had to read each sentence several times to understand it...hehehe

A lot of the things you said made tons of sense. I wouldn't have thought beyond any of those

I wouldn't necessary pair up SN and XM because they probably would go into a girly fest and get distracted..

Really? Zhang zhong is coming back??

I don't know if anyone's interested, but I found this site with (apparently) HDTV quality of SHYZM. I'm pretty sure it's for real, since I've found similar videos for The Myth and CP3, and stills were posted.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=33554432...BB%D6%A6%C3%B7

*sings happily* I'm going to make a music video for LGX/RY and LGX/SN in HD!

Yep! I've downloaded up to epi. 9 already
    Took foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Yep! I've uploaded up to epi. 9 already
    Aha! So it's you who's been uploading? Thanks!!!! *kowtows before Xiao Xiao's greatness*

EDIT: Oh, well, LOL, thanks for verifying. You're still awesome. My fault for responding too quickly to posts like an obsessed person. Hehe.

Apparently a private tracker (CHDBits) has up to episode 12, but I'm busily trying to catch up anyway with downloading.
    Last edited by ceterumcenseo; 01-07-11 at 02:30 AM.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo....I didn't upload those links...hehehe. I am downloading it from there....
    Downloading is taking forever because the files are pretty huge....

Edit: I was using the wrong word..and I didn't correct on time ceterumcenseo...ehhehe sorry...

A lot of the things you said made tons of sense. I wouldn't have thought beyond any of those
    Really? Zhang zhong is coming back??
    Oooohh! Zhang Zhong is HOT! Hope he goes after SN

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    Yes, I was delighted to see that LGX was mulling over that moment.
    I hope MORE develops in the final 4 episodes. My Mom's favourite movies of all time are Some Kind of Wonderful (1987) and Secret Admirer (1985) where you had male protagonist loving the most popular girl in school throughout the movie and had his female BFF help him, then realises at the end that his female BFF is the girl for him and they have the most touching, sweet and intense romantic scene (AND KISS!) in the finale that makes up for all his negligence throughout the movie!!

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    Oooohh! Zhang Zhong is HOT! Hope he goes after SN
    LOL! Wishful thinking! I think it's a little too late for a love triangle now....if he didn't like her in epi. 5, he wouldnt like her now
    I'm telling ya...I think the last 4-5 episodes will be rushed and if we blink, we'll miss it all!! LOL