Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

Quote Originally Posted by foreversummer View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but Wallace Huo was so cute as a toddler!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfensi.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/wallace-huo1.jpg')
    That is so cute!! I love how he still has the same facial expression when he look into the camera. <3<3<3

stunning scenery, I thought this series already air

Quote Originally Posted by crystalight View Post
    That is so cute!! I love how he still has the same facial expression when he look into the camera. <3<3<3
    LOL i was thinking the exact same thing! but he was such a cute kid

...and there's more...I couldn't resist XD
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://l.paipaitxt.com/118851/10/04/01/104_4671123_10f3628de5ca9dc.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/%B4%CB%C4%D0%BD%DE%C3%AB%CE%DE%B5%D0%B3%A4/pic/item/eb3c63d2ed3505a5a0ec9c1a.jpg')
    胡歌 <3

Yes, he's a cute kid .

If you are a big fan of his, you should follow Qing Shi Huang Fei thread too. I see numerous Wallace & Ruby Chinese New Year greeting cards sprout up all over the Chinese sites. ALL the Chinese sites are going wild over Wallace-Ruby pairing.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-06-11 at 06:36 PM.

Just to sidetrack bcos this picture is tickling me so much!

For all Wallace fans...

Wallace's been wearing a very feminine strawberry hand-warmer given by Ruby
    Great to see he's man enough to use a girly hand-warmer without fear of looking sissy.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/shindamicute/bad12134a663566a59b5f521.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6037/rubywallacesmall.jpg')

I'm sure this will put a real SMILE on Xiao Xiao's face as it will remind her of YH's girly pink headphones given by LSS
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-06-11 at 09:34 PM.

Are we posting random Wallace photos? Okay, lol. Look at his amazing profile (from a magazine photoshoot):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/30hvjpj.jpg')
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Hey, he has a nice side profile - lovely straight & sharp nose (I always envy people with sharp noses 'cos I have a typical flat Cantonese nose). After watching parts of Detective Tang Lang, I think he looks much better in modern .

^Hehe, I told you he looks best in modern!
    I love how he has both the chiseled features appeal and the pretty boy appeal.
    *sighhhhh*
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I don't understand why Sound of Colors was so popular. Found it so cheesy! And Ruby looked (and still looks) older than Wallace.

How come you all say Wallace looks mature? I find him very youthful looking. IMO he looks younger than Hu Ge in CP3. Don't even say Yan Kuan who looks old enough to be Wallace's dad in those Qing Shi pictures.

I'm wary of productions which are someone's ego trips. E.g. Tian Ya Zhi Nu - Karen's ego trip of being a writer. Qing Shi Huang Fei - Ruby's ego trip of having a whole lot of younger men falling head over heels for her (and I've read at least half the guys die happy in her arms).
    Last edited by kengyew; 02-07-11 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/shindamicute/bad12134a663566a59b5f521.jpg')

I'm sure this will put a real SMILE on Xiao Xiao's face as it will remind her of YH's girly pink headphones given by LSS
    that's cute! But I like the other pic where he gives a *smooch* face to the camera with the strawberry hand-warmer But YH with the pink headphone in his Song costume was classic and still my favourite!

I'm wary of productions which are someone's ego trips. E.g. Tian Ya Zhi Nu - Karen's ego trip of being a writer. Qing Shi Huang Fei - Ruby's ego trip of having a whole lot of younger men falling head over heels for her (and I've read at least half the guys die happy in her arms).
    I second that
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-07-11 at 02:24 PM.

Yeah, the strawberry hand-warmer is cute, but I'm not into Ruby like the rest of you. I just think she's an over-rated PR queen. Now she's over-rating everything about Qing Shi. Top-class male cast? Bah! Besides Wallace, the rest are a disappointment.

I still much prefer Wallace & LSS together. Sorry, can't stand Sound of Colors.

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    I don't understand why Sound of Colors was so popular. Found it so cheesy! And Ruby looked (and still looks) older than Wallace.

How come you all say Wallace looks mature? I find him very youthful looking. IMO he looks younger than Hu Ge in CP3. Don't even say Yan Kuan who looks old enough to be Wallace's dad in those Qing Shi pictures.

I'm going to second everything you said in that post.
    I found Sound of Colours ridiculously boring and slow-paced, which is kind of strange considering how short the series is. Both Ruby and Wallace had very average acting in it as well. So stiff.

Personally, my favourites are Wallace-Zhang Meng, Wallace-Lv Yi, Wallace-LSS, and Wallace-Tang Yan. That's a lot...but I'd say Wallace-Zhang Meng chemistry is my favourite because they do better offscreen than the others.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 02-07-11 at 04:38 PM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I still much prefer Wallace & LSS together. Sorry, can't stand Sound of Colors.
    I'm going to second everything you said in that post.
    I found Sound of Colours ridiculously boring and slow-paced, which is kind of strange considering how short the series is. Both Ruby and Wallace had very average acting in it as well. So stiff.
    I'm gonna triple agree with you girls here I don't really care how famous or hyped up the Ruby-Wallace coupling are, but I am gonna be sooo bias and still prefer my Wallace-LSS coupling...hehehe I don't dislike Ruby, but she does look wayyyyyyyyyyyy older than Wallace in Qing Shi... I don't understand why she needs to get younger actors to play the parts? Oh well, maybe they'll look more compatible onscreen...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-07-11 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Are we posting random Wallace photos? Okay, lol. Look at his amazing profile (from a magazine photoshoot):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/30hvjpj.jpg')
    Dragon Heiress, you always find the most amazing and delicious looking pictures of Wallace! I love you a bit more each time for sharing! LOL

[QUOTE=Liu Xiao Xiao;964495] that's cute! But I like the other pic where he gives a *smooch* face to the camera with the strawberry hand-warmer But YH with the pink headphone in his Song costume was classic and still my favourite! QUOTE]

Xiao Xiao, would you happen to have a picture of YH with his headphone, or know where I could find it? It sounds too cute not to see.

[QUOTE=Drgirleam;964534]
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    that's cute! But I like the other pic where he gives a *smooch* face to the camera with the strawberry hand-warmer But YH with the pink headphone in his Song costume was classic and still my favourite! QUOTE]

Xiao Xiao, would you happen to have a picture of YH with his headphone, or know where I could find it? It sounds too cute not to see.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...my most memorable moment from that series...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i47.tinypic.com/28wm5jr.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i49.tinypic.com/194l06.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.tinypic.com/wjx6p5.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-07-11 at 08:19 PM.

Oh I can see why you love it now! Simply adorable in a manly way! LOL! Too cute! Glad I got to finally see it, would hate myself if I completely missed this one!

Hi Xiao Xiao, did you once mention that the last case was not included because it was the most "uninteresting"?

Tangren does seem to intend to make a sequel, but as a movie. I guess they want to see how their maiden venture into movies this year will fare - Zhuge Liang and Three Lives.

TV has been a bigger market than the movie industry in China since the 1990s, but this is now changing, hence Tangren's venturing to movies.
    Here's an interesting article:
    http://factsanddetails.com/china.php...=7&subcatid=42
    "China’s film industry produced over 500 films in 2009, compared to just 100 in 2002."

BTW, Strange Hero is now available on DVD on YesAsia!
    http://www.yesasia.com/global/the-vi...0-en/info.html

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I'm gonna triple agree with you girls here I don't really care how famous or hyped up the Ruby-Wallace coupling are, but I am gonna be sooo bias and still prefer my Wallace-LSS coupling...hehehe I don't dislike Ruby, but she does look wayyyyyyyyyyyy older than Wallace in Qing Shi... I don't understand why she needs to get younger actors to play the parts? Oh well, maybe they'll look more compatible onscreen...
    Hahaha! Actually though many love Wallace-Ruby's pairing, there are a lot who hate it. Many of Wallace's fans are saying he looks too young for her now and he's only acting in Qing Shi as a personal favour.

Wallace-LSS pairing is not (yet) famous & popular bcos of the open ending on their relationship in Strange Hero, but still popular enough to have a Huo-Liu Baidu tieba thread. And definitely no one "hates" it.

I guess older man with young lady is more acceptable than...ahem...cougar-cub

Also LSS has such a young look. Even if she pairs up with Lin Gengxin who's a little younger than her, it would be fine .
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-08-11 at 03:58 AM.

Hi Xiao Xiao, did you once mention that the last case was not included because it was the most "uninteresting"?
    If I remembered correctly, that's what was being said. If the ratings were good they would build a sequel around the 5 unreleased episodes or make it into a movie.

I don't know if Tangren will be able to make a movie anytime soon. They have yet to finish Bu Bu and that will probably be end of March. Their next project will most likely be Tian Zhi Hen, and if they do, they probably won't start filming til May and it won't be done til October? They'll be lucky if they can fit a movie in by end of the year, and I think that would be Hu Ge's Zhuge Liang. Thus, I think we can forget about a sequel or movie for Strange Hero for now

Wallace-LSS pairing is not (yet) famous & popular bcos of the open ending on their relationship in Strange Hero, but still popular enough to have a Huo-Liu Baidu tieba thread. And definitely no one "hates" it.
    Nahhh...I don't expect Wallace-LSS coupling to be popular at all. I am just happy to see them paired up just once and I'm satisfied Now I need to think of another guy she can pair up with...never know, I might get my wish again...

Thanks for the DVD link xiaolong. I've never order anything from yesasia. Is that the normal price for a series? How come there's a US version for $45.99 also, what's the difference?