Page 58 of 84 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

Kind of random, but I'm still rooting for Liu Shi Shi to be in Zhuge Liang, although they seem to be going for bigger names like Da S.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yeah, this is definitely Wallace's best role and he's the most suitable acting-wise and looks-wise. Don't think Hu Ge could've pulled it off.
    And the funny thing is that Wallace said such a highly intellectual and logical character is a bit challenging for him because of just how far it is from his actual personality. But he said that for Tang Lang too, so he might have gotten more used to it by Strange Hero (identical personalities!!!).
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Kind of random, but I'm still rooting for Liu Shi Shi to be in Zhuge Liang, although they seem to be going for bigger names like Da S.
    I don't know...part of me don't want LSS to be paired up with HG in a movie. I would rather they pair up in a series (to enjoy their coupling longer than 2 hours...LOL). Where you did you get info about Da S being considered? I thought she's pregnant?

hmmm...really? i thought the girls were pretty good, the mom especially. LSS was still a little wooden, but i thought she looked cute with peter. i really like 7th's girl, and 5th's was good too imo. HG's one was..eh. i thought her acting was okay, she just wasn't pretty enough. but anyway. i've gotten wayyyyyy off to
    Oh no...Amy Chan as the mom was perfect...I'm talking more about the sons love interests
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-17-11 at 12:42 AM.

^An article from a while back. Posted by xiaolong, I think? The names they mentioned were her, LYF, and a third girl, for consideration for the role.
    That's true, I'd much rather watch an entire series. But if Hu Ge went into Tian Zi Hen, it sounds too much like CP all over again. This is why I want a Strange Hero sequel! Wallace-LSS-HG love triangle would be perfect.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^^ Don't think Hu Ge want to be in Tian Zhi Hen, he's done with game series I think

This is why I want a Strange Hero sequel! Wallace-LSS-HG love triangle would be perfect.
    Indeed this would be awesome... Hu Ge play the villain vying for SN's love...LOL. I think Hu Ge needs to come back to filming wuxia instead of focusing more on modern dramas. But then again, Hu Ge is becoming less and less appealing to me as an actor for some reason...hmmm
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-17-11 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Indeed this would be awesome... Hu Ge play the villain vying for SN's love...LOL. I think Hu Ge needs to come back to filming wuxia instead of focusing more on modern dramas. But then again, Hu Ge is becoming less and less appealing to me as an actor for some reason...hmmm
    i agree. he looked his best in the wuxia and ancient series. the look suits him better imo. i think the reason you're losing interest in him as an actor is cause he doesn't do those roles anymore xiao xiao

Indeed this would be awesome... Hu Ge play the villain vying for SN's love...LOL. I think Hu Ge needs to come back to filming wuxia instead of focusing more on modern dramas.
    I can't see Hu Ge as a villain. Maybe SN's old boyfriend from her past and a Javier-type law enforcement officer hunting down LGX. A misguided hero blindly loyal to a corrupt government, but not a villain.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

i think the reason you're losing interest in him as an actor is cause he doesn't do those roles anymore xiao xiao
    I think you just concluded my reason...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    I can't see Hu Ge as a villain. Maybe SN's old boyfriend from her past and a Javier-type law enforcement officer hunting down LGX. A misguided hero blindly loyal to a corrupt government, but not a villain.
    Awwwwwww.....but that would be too typical of a character. I would like to see Hu Ge as a villain...hehehe, the Yelu Xie kind(evil but would sacrifice for his love) not the kind he played in Sword Butterfly....that was terrible.

Hey look, we're daydreaming.
    If he were to play the evil third party in SN-LGX, I'd prefer for SN to not know about the fact that he's evil. Fooling LGX would be unrealistic, so wouldn't it be awesome if they argued about whether he's evil or not?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Hey look, we're daydreaming.
    If he were to play the evil third party in SN-LGX, I'd prefer for SN to not know about the fact that he's evil. Fooling LGX would be unrealistic, so wouldn't it be awesome if they argued about whether he's evil or not?
    YES! i was just thinking that. like he's all charming and sincere with her, but LGX can actually tell how evil he is, and the he gets into a fight with SN over it. i cant totally see it in my head!

Lol, this series is really perfect for fanfiction.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Here's my previous post quoting a news article on Hu Ge's upcoming Zhuge Liang movie.

Here's some news on "Zhuge Liang & Huang Yueying", Tangren's first big screen movie production with Hu Ge taking on the male lead.
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2011-01-13/16363206720.shtml

While Zhuge Liang's famed wisdom and military prowess is legendary, his wife Huang Yueying is less well known and more controversial.

According to "Three Kingdoms" records, Huang Yueying was nicknamed "A Chou" (i.e. Ugly). According to Xiangyang folk legends, Yueying's father actually wanted to test whether Zhuge Liang would really love his daughter, so he led people to believe that she's ugly.

So is Huang Yueying beautiful or ugly? Well, there are three candidates for the role of Huang Yueying - Liu Yifei, Barbie Hsu and Yao Chen.
    I always thought Hu Ge looks best paired with Liu Yifei.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3644/hglyf.jpg')

So I'm pretty sure he'd look great paired with LSS.

I remember LSS was once asked if she liked CP1. She replied that she did, and she finds LYF very pretty.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Lol, this series is really perfect for fanfiction.
    i agree. theres already so many written sequels and stuff sprouting up in the baidu tieba thread for this series. some are really good too!

I always thought Hu Ge looks best paired with Liu Yifei.
    yup! i'd love to see them paired up again.

Because of her beauty, I think LYF would look good with any handsome actor.

I definitely don't want LSS to be paired up with Hu Ge in "Zhuge Liang & Huang Yueying". First, because it's only a two hour movie and second, the character is already his wife?. I prefer a series if they were to be paired up

Because of her beauty, I think LYF would look good with any handsome actor.
    maybe they'd look good, but she doesn't have chemistry with every handsome actor. example: leehom (unfortunately. even though they looked gorgeous together ) she actually had chemistry though, i thought, with HG. they were a cute couple in CP1

This is just a really wild thought (triggered by picture of LYF) - but Strange Hero's story is the story I thought ROCH should've had for the 2nd part. I've always wished Xiaolongnu had just died, I'm OK with Yang Guo mourning her for 16 years, and wished he had learned to move on to Guo Xiang (of course after resolving unsettled business regarding his wife's death, e.g. through some kind of revenge against Quanzhen).

Okie...I'm digressing to another wild fanfic
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

I would have really preferred for YG to end up with Lu Wu Shuang or Gong Sun Lu E. I dislike Guo Xiang! I think she's more annoying than Guo Fu, and even more annoying than XLN. I don't seem to get the character's "cute" factor.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    maybe they'd look good, but she doesn't have chemistry with every handsome actor. example: leehom (unfortunately. even though they looked gorgeous together ) she actually had chemistry though, i thought, with HG. they were a cute couple in CP1
    My dear ChineseChik...noticed I didn't mention anything about having chemisty with anyone of them Cuz, I personally didn't think she does...

My dear ChineseChik...noticed I didn't mention anything about having chemisty with anyone of them Cuz, I personally didn't think she does...
    yeah, i know. most people preferred the xiao yao-yue ru pairing, although i personally hated yue ru.

I love this series. I like particularly the cartoons they added throughout the series.