Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2969707172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

LGX

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/9f64498bgw1dtc86b9y52j.jpg')

I'm not new here but I have been lurking without an account for a long time. I wanted to make an account to express how much I love this series. The scripting and cast chemistry was fantastic and I'm very sad that it's only 30 episodes long. It doesn't feel long enough and wished it had been an extra 5 episodes. ahhhh I miss this series now that I've finished it. I'm a Wallace fan now from this series. I know he got popular from TXDY but I couldn't finish that series. He's a perfect LGX, but I think his crying scene can be worked on. I thought he looked more in pain when his
    click to show/hide spoilers
    shifu died
    than his love. Been a LSS fan since CP3/LOCH08 (can't remember which) and YSN is my official favourite character of LSS (even more so than Maertai Ruoxi)

Kind of regret I didn't watch this earlier, but it's better late than never. This rumor about filming a sequel, I'm praying hard it's true but with THE SAME MAIN CASTS ALL FOUR OF THEM UNCHANGED. Otherwise they can forget it. Really love this series <3

Edit: @thesolangestory Oops, I'm so sorry I guess I kind of just assumed everyone here finished watching. I'll be careful next time.
    Last edited by carissa818; 05-26-12 at 07:48 PM.

T.T spoiler.. T.T

Quote Originally Posted by carissa818 View Post
    The scripting and cast chemistry was fantastic and I'm very sad that it's only 30 episodes long. It doesn't feel long enough and wished it had been an extra 5 episodes.
    There were 35 episodes. The producer didn't release the other 5 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    SERIOUSLY?! T.T they should do a special....... sighs.. i'm so being converted to a wallace fan after this show...which is quite... 0.0 since i was only ok with him in CP3 (dont bash me!), soso with him in westside story (omg ages ago) and really didnt like him in dolphin bay (even longer ago)

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    SERIOUSLY?! T.T they should do a special....... sighs..
    Yeah, let me know when you finish the series, I'll tell you which one of LSS's costumes we didn't see and fans speculated that it must be the costume from the 5 episodes that weren't release.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7e071d48gw1dtg90qstbmj.jpg')
    has this pic appeared before? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

can we please have a sequel please please. i want a group reunion of the bbjx cast as much as i want a sequel of this show.

AND OMG. Ru Yi is Dong li ya?!?!

Yeah, let me know when you finish the series, I'll tell you which one of LSS's costumes we didn't see and fans speculated that it must be the costume from the 5 episodes that weren't release.
    Liu xiao xiao! i finished it! having withdrawal symptoms and in need of recommendations for nice shows now
    Last edited by thesolangestory; 05-30-12 at 04:32 PM.

I'm curious about the 5 epics TR didn' show....it could be one whole new short story.

I actually love his eyes as LGX. They were lifeless after 5 years of living in the dark underground and Wallace got them right.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6f78a526gw1dtgqeo1nsoj.jpg')

Here is the one...

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    My most favourite pic:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-mQdRgCx/0/X2/i-mQdRgCx-X2.png')

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    Liu xiao xiao! i finished it! having withdrawal symptoms and in need of recommendations for nice shows now
    Well that didn't take you long to finish the series...LOL.

I'm curious about the 5 epics TR didn' show....it could be one whole new short story.
    Yep, it's one whole new case/story. It would have been fun to watch to, as the plot/case they had to solve somehow had LGX and San Niang faking to be husband and wife. This is the costume we never saw her in from the shown episodes so it was assumed that this was San Niang's wifey costume.....LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/fo3rqx.jpg')

I actually love his eyes as LGX. They were lifeless after 5 years of living in the dark underground and Wallace got them right.
    Hmmmmmm.....not to be offensive, but I think Wallace's eyes are pretty much lifeless and sleepy in real life, so he didn't have to do much

Yep, it's one whole new case/story. It would have been fun to watch to, as the plot/case they had to solve somehow had LGX and San Niang faking to be husband and wife. This is the costume we never saw her in from the shown episodes so it was assumed that this was San Niang's wifey costume.....LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/fo3rqx.jpg')
    ooooooooooo... sighs... i am a sucker when i face tang ren shows.. esp good ones.. DAMN MORE LI GE XIAO x YAN SAN NIANG SCREEN TIME?? arghhh i thought they didnt have enough couple time together... but i kinda saw the point... to not let the romance bit distract the true essence of the show itself...
    Anyone on twitter? Follow TangRen_TangFen ! - New Fanbase for all Tang Ren Production/Artiste Fans

Hmmmmmm.....not to be offensive, but I think Wallace's eyes are pretty much lifeless and sleepy in real life, so he didn't have to do much
    Hope they will show these 5 epics in the sequel, if there is any.

I take it as "dreamy" instead of "lifeless", LOL.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/a349da3bgw1dtjy691tirj.jpg')

Recognise them?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/7576f13bgw1dkaj9nmku6j.jpg')

Does anyone hear about a sequel lately?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/9512b0d6jw1dto5dpn0jjj.jpg')

Tangren is will be going to Dunhuang to film DMY desert scenes this month (I think). Their next confirmed project is Three Lives Three Worlds - their first movie production.

Sequel to BBJX has been hinted at by Karen herself. Strange Hero sequel rumours are by fans, not from official sources.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Tangren is will be going to Dunhuang to film DMY desert scenes this month (I think). Their next confirmed project is Three Lives Three Worlds - their first movie production.

Sequel to BBJX has been hinted at by Karen herself. Strange Hero sequel rumours are by fans, not from official sources.
    Thanks.

I heard TR's approved projects in 2012 didn't include BBJX.

A new poster - some fans are still making new posters of LGX after all these times.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6f78a526gw1dtr6j1f5mmj.jpg')

That is sad news. Why did they cut it down? It sounds the five episodes cut had a lot of San Niang x Ge Xiao scenes. I think there was not enough romance for them.

I'm not sure if this is spoiler but...
    click to show/hide spoilers
    That "kiss" they shared is not one I can count.

Praying hard for a sequel!

I don't even remember they had a kiss scene, LOL.