Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/67e089c6jw6dbeo4f3ycwj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/67e089c6jw6dbesqy8143j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/67e089c6jw6dbeno71it3j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/67e089c6jw6dbgrdq0z2qj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ss13.sinaimg.cn/large/6262ab5c0753f68ec2dcc&690')

This is so cute!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/685d34bbjw1du9jloekw2j.jpg')

AWWWWW!!!!! I need more LGX and YSN.....this thread hasn't been updated in quite a long time....

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy24 View Post
    AWWWWW!!!!! I need more LGX and YSN.....this thread hasn't been updated in quite a long time....
    What updates do you need? I guess there are not too many around since it was aired in early 2011, if I remember correctly....

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    What updates do you need? I guess there are not too many around since it was aired in early 2011, if I remember correctly....
    I guess update isn't a good word...haha. Lets just say that this thread hasn't been posted on for quite a bit. I'm still keeping my hopes up for a sequel, or at least that Tangren airs the 5 episodes that they didn't already air...

I guess update isn't a good word...haha. Lets just say that this thread hasn't been posted on for quite a bit. I'm still keeping my hopes up for a sequel, or at least that Tangren airs the 5 episodes that they didn't already air...
    That's right - give us the 5 episodes and I'll be happy (while waiting for a sequel, LOL).

That's right - give us the 5 episodes and I'll be happy (while waiting for a sequel, LOL).
    Took the words straight out of my mouth!! Somebody needs to say something to Karen about that on her weibo!

I don't think the 5 episodes are a directly cut 5 episodes, though. It's probably cutting out various scenes to refine the final edit, like they do with all series. All series generally turn out shorter than the original cut made by the production company so my guess is that the 5 episodes are actually just scattered deleted scenes. Because of the plot-driven nature of the storyline, you can tell in a few different parts that there's probably a missing part in between scenes.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

My Yi Zhi Mei fanfic is finished... more or less... and I really wanted to get it out of my system because life is really busy and I didn't want to drag out the process more than I had to. I may go back from time to time to clean it up but as far as the story is concerned, it's done. I hope you don't think it's too much of a conceit if I confess to writing fanfiction for me first because there are things that canon hasn't dealt with.

I know it isn't the same as getting a real sequel with Wallace Huo, Liu Shishi and Ma Tianyi in it but I felt compelled to write this story because I wanted to see a more definite resolution of Li Gexiao and Yan Sanniang's relationship which we didn't get in the tv series. So yeah, that's why it's Li Gexiao and Sanniang heavy.

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

Thanks for your interest. I'd be very keen to know what people think
    Last edited by Easter Lily; 06-26-12 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I don't think the 5 episodes are a directly cut 5 episodes, though. It's probably cutting out various scenes to refine the final edit, like they do with all series. All series generally turn out shorter than the original cut made by the production company so my guess is that the 5 episodes are actually just scattered deleted scenes. Because of the plot-driven nature of the storyline, you can tell in a few different parts that there's probably a missing part in between scenes.
    Well, I'd love to see it nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily View Post
    My Yi Zhi Mei fanfic is finished... more or less... and I really wanted to get it out of my system because life is really busy and I didn't want to drag out the process more than I had to. I may go back from time to time to clean it up but as far as the story is concerned, it's done. I hope you don't think it's too much of a conceit if I confess to writing fanfiction for me first because there are things that canon hasn't dealt with.

I know it isn't the same as getting a real sequel with Wallace Huo, Liu Shishi and Ma Tianyi in it but I felt compelled to write this story because I wanted to see a more definite resolution of Li Gexiao and Yan Sanniang's relationship which we didn't get in the tv series. So yeah, that's why it's Li Gexiao and Sanniang heavy.

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7

Thanks for your interest. I'd be very keen to know what people think
    You're the best! Can't wait to read it when I have more time on my hands!!

Easter Lily, I read the Fanfic and its amazing! I loved everything about it and I seriously think I'm gonna write my own, although my writing skills are definitely not as good as yours.

Easter Lily, I read the Fanfic and its amazing! I loved everything about it and I seriously think I'm gonna write my own, although my writing skills are definitely not as good as yours.
    Start one. You may post your story in this forum. I know from time to time Wallace's Facebook organizes some fanfic function and if you get lucky you would receive an autography from Wallace.

Here is Wallace picking the lucky persons from the fanfic providers.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/49c8e765jw1du4in3jbohg.gif')

Easter, thanks for sharing. I have started reading your fanfic but haven't finish yet. Your writing is beautiful.

News on sequel:

Deng Li Qi: "This time's Li Ge Xiao is really killing me...." (referring to script).

^^He was the script writer for YZM and CP1. Most fans think that from past TR dramas, a sequel with the original main cast [for YZM] is close to impossible.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    News on sequel:

Deng Li Qi: "This time's Li Ge Xiao is really killing me...." (referring to script).

^^He was the script writer for YZM and CP1. Most fans think that from past TR dramas, a sequel with the original main cast [for YZM] is close to impossible.
    You are quick! I just saw that on weibo. I doubt very much they will have the same cast for the sequel. Also, I think Wallace will be unlikely as he has enough of ancient dramas with lots of fighting scenes....

News on sequel:

sighs.. but no wallace in yzm... there's no point in yzm... T.T unless they sub hu ge as lgx.. lol... i can imagine it happening.. but i dont want it to happen.. i like what wallace did with lgx... having hu ge play lgx.. would be what.. replaying some of his old characters...

TR has only done CP3 as a sequel right...
    Last edited by thesolangestory; 06-27-12 at 09:23 AM.
    Anyone on twitter? Follow TangRen_TangFen ! - New Fanbase for all Tang Ren Production/Artiste Fans

Tobeme, we'll see...who knows, I might feel inspired to do so!

You are quick! I just saw that on weibo. I doubt very much they will have the same cast for the sequel. Also, I think Wallace will be unlikely as he has enough of ancient dramas with lots of fighting scenes....
    He has to! I don't think anybody can look so incredibly hot like he did, but more importantly, nobody can play LGX like Wallace did! As great as HG is, he just wouldn't do...but this means that there is almost definitely going to be a sequel right?

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    sighs.. but no wallace in yzm... there's no point in yzm... T.T unless they sub hu ge as lgx.. lol... i can imagine it happening.. but i dont want it to happen.. i like what wallace did with lgx... having hu ge play lgx.. would be what.. replaying some of his old characters...
    I wouldn't want TR to sub HG as Li Ge Xiao though. I liked Wallace's version.
    E.g. Yi Xiao Chuan in the second half of The Myth, but less serious.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

I wouldn't want TR to sub HG as Li Ge Xiao though. I liked Wallace's version.
    E.g. Yi Xiao Chuan in the second half of The Myth, but less serious.
    I never watched The Myth...so I have no clue as to what you're talking about. No disrespect to Hu Ge, but he would more likely wreck the image of LGX