Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 317172737475767778798081828384 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy24 View Post
    I never watched The Myth...so I have no clue as to what you're talking about. No disrespect to Hu Ge, but he would more likely wreck the image of LGX
    Cos wallace did such a nice job of lgx.. i think all of us would feel the same way....as much as i love hg.. lgx belongs to wallace...
    Anyone on twitter? Follow TangRen_TangFen ! - New Fanbase for all Tang Ren Production/Artiste Fans

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    Cos wallace did such a nice job of lgx.. i think all of us would feel the same way....as much as i love hg.. lgx belongs to wallace...
    Yup! I watched it a year ago and I still can't forget about it....I go back and watch it every once in a little while. I've never been this into a drama before!

I don't think picking up on someone else's previous roles is something HG needs for his career. I defjnutely wouldn't mind seeking Wallace picking up LGX again because its one of my favourite roles of his and I'm just not interested in his more recent work.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I don't think picking up on someone else's previous roles is something HG needs for his career. I defjnutely wouldn't mind seeking Wallace picking up LGX again because its one of my favourite roles of his and I'm just not interested in his more recent work.
    Yeah, if HG picked up the role, it would more likely do more harm to his career than good. I know Wallace doesn't like to play the same kind of role twice, and definitely won't let fans influence the dramas that he picks, but he really should do the sequel, if there is one. It would probably do some good things for his career!

If they really decide to put LGX in the sequel, they need Wallace. I mean, it wouldn't make sense to have someone else play LGX. If they can't get Wallace again, then they should create a new story. Although, I'd love it if they actually end LGX and San Niang's story. (Maybe they could make a guest appearance.) Or start fresh and have GeShi.

Tobeme, we'll see...who knows, I might feel inspired to do so!
    Should there be a sequel I guess they would change LGX's look. The scruffy look in the 1st sequel was about him living underground for 5 years (although I love his scruffy look). But now he has YSN with him. To me probably the good news about him doing a sequel is forcing himself to gain weight before the show.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.yupoo.com/zhuzhixun9/AFHcK7op/GhQUV.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Should there be a sequel I guess they would change LGX's look. The scruffy look in the 1st sequel was about him living underground for 5 years (although I love his scruffy look). But now he has YSN with him. To me probably the good news about him doing a sequel is forcing himself to gain weight before the show.
    Did he have to gain wait for GXYZM or something? But yeah, the main needs to gain some weight! He's so skinny! I don't think I would really be used to any other LGX look. He needs to just stick with the whole scruffy one. XD

Yeah, if HG picked up the role, it would more likely do more harm to his career than good. I know Wallace doesn't like to play the same kind of role twice, and definitely won't let fans influence the dramas that he picks, but he really should do the sequel, if there is one. It would probably do some good things for his career!
    Have you seen Detective Tang Lang? It's another drama with Wallace Huo and there are so many similarities to Strange Hero, both in terms of character and in terms of plot. If you haven't watched it, you really should.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Easter Lily, I read the Fanfic and its amazing! I loved everything about it and I seriously think I'm gonna write my own, although my writing skills are definitely not as good as yours.
    All of it? Well done, you! And thanks for telling me.
    The annoying thing about posting stories on LJ is that you never know whether anyone reads the stories or not unless they leave behind a comment.
    I've beens stuck in bed the last few days due to a very bad cold. The doc says it could be whooping cough. I've been watching a couple of Chinese dramas and finishing up the Yi Zhi Mei fanfic just so I don't go completely crazy.

Hope you write that story and do a much better job than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Have you seen Detective Tang Lang? It's another drama with Wallace Huo and there are so many similarities to Strange Hero, both in terms of character and in terms of plot. If you haven't watched it, you really should.
    Haha, yeah, I have! Wallace really put out some good dramas that year!

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily View Post
    All of it? Well done, you! And thanks for telling me.
    The annoying thing about posting stories on LJ is that you never know whether anyone reads the stories or not unless they leave behind a comment.
    I've beens stuck in bed the last few days due to a very bad cold. The doc says it could be whooping cough. I've been watching a couple of Chinese dramas and finishing up the Yi Zhi Mei fanfic just so I don't go completely crazy.

Hope you write that story and do a much better job than me.
    Aww!! My friend got whooping cough a while a go...it was NOT pretty!! I really hope it isn't, but take care and I hope you feel better! Your writing is amazing and I just can't compare...haha. Just hope its at least 1/3 as good as your's and I'll be happy

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    If they really decide to put LGX in the sequel, they need Wallace. I mean, it wouldn't make sense to have someone else play LGX. If they can't get Wallace again, then they should create a new story. Although, I'd love it if they actually end LGX and San Niang's story. (Maybe they could make a guest appearance.) Or start fresh and have GeShi.
    Well, they can have LSS reprise a SN-like role as LGX & SN's great great granddaughter in the early Qing Dynasty as some sort of freedom fighter. Though I don't suppose you'd want to see HG bald?

The one time Tangren did a sequel - CP3 - it had a plot unrelated to CP1, though the characters were related to the protagonists in CP1 right? heheheh!
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, they can have LSS reprise a SN-like role as LGX & SN's great great granddaughter in the early Qing Dynasty as some sort of freedom fighter. Though I don't suppose you'd want to see HG bald?

The one time Tangren did a sequel - CP3 - it had a plot unrelated to CP1, though the characters were related to the protagonists in CP1 right? heheheh!
    Oh gosh...HG bald...is...just... I don't even wanna go there...

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post

Ooooh, I like the idea. But HG bald?! NO! Lol. Wait, is it confirmed that there's a sequel?

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    Ooooh, I like the idea. But HG bald?! NO! Lol. Wait, is it confirmed that there's a sequel?
    A sequel is confirmed, and from the weibo, it seems that Li Ge Xiao is in it-but he may be different (in terms of personality as well) from the 1st one (这次的离歌笑。。。。).
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Xiao Mei - not sure whether he will be in as well....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/7fb3c63fjw1duerxlcl42j.jpg')

what weibo that confirm that there a sequel for this series...
    please tell us...
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    A sequel is confirmed, and from the weibo, it seems that Li Ge Xiao is in it-but he may be different (in terms of personality as well) from the 1st one (这次的离歌笑。。。。).

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    what weibo that confirm that there a sequel for this series...
    please tell us...
    thx
    From the previous page.
    News on sequel:

Deng Li Qi: "This time's Li Ge Xiao is really killing me...." (referring to script).

^^He was the script writer for YZM and CP1. Most fans think that from past TR dramas, a sequel with the original main cast [for YZM] is close to impossible.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Here's hoping for more romance between LGX and SN in the sequel (with same cast, Wallace and LSS of course ). Second part of this video was quite funny

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-05-12 at 12:38 AM.

I'm jumping at the idea of a sequel, but if there's no Wallace and if LGX is gonna have a personality change, they might at well not do it...