Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1678

Thread: Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei 《怪侠一枝梅》 - Wallace Huo, Liu Shi Shi, Ma Tianyu

what does Yuan Hong have to do w/this series?

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    what does Yuan Hong have to do w/this series?
    He has nothing to do with this series. We were just talking about picture of Wallace with his strawberry handwarmer and got reminded of Yuan Hong's pink headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Thanks for the DVD link xiaolong. I've never order anything from yesasia. Is that the normal price for a series? How come there's a US version for $45.99 also, what's the difference?
    Nope, it's marked up a lot on YesAsia. If you live in Taiwan, Singapore or Hong Kong, it's now available at the DVD shops for US$12. And there's no difference with the "US version" - just a different packaging.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-08-11 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Hahaha! Actually though many love Wallace-Ruby's pairing, there are a lot who hate it. Many of Wallace's fans are saying he looks too young for her now and he's only acting in Qing Shi as a personal favour.
    Why is Wallace-Ruby pairing popular? It's a mystery I can't fathom like why a cheesy series like Sound of Colors is popular. If you notice, the forum members who are gushing over Wallace-Ruby are active in the Taiwanese series threads, especially those with an overdose of stupid sappy love scenes.

I guess living in Taiwan has influenced my mind too much, hence my fanfic in adding too much sappiness to LGX-SN's romance. But as one of the forum members did point out, it's totally unlike SN to be sappy. We should appreciate her as she is.
    Last edited by kengyew; 02-08-11 at 04:44 AM.

Rating of final episode of Strange Hero breaks 2 in Taiwan!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/7239/strangeheroratings.jpg')

Second round!

Jiangsu TV: February 11, 7:30 am
    Yunnan TV: February 12, 9:00 am
    Shanghai Dragon TV: 2:00 pm

This version is different from the first round version. Hmmm...wonder if this will be release online?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/24c8o7p.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/29xaw3s.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-10-11 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Second round!

Jiangsu TV: February 11, 7:30 am
    Yunnan TV: February 12, 9:00 am
    Shanghai Dragon TV

This version is different from the first round version. Hmmm...wonder if this will be release online?
    Wow...are they going to release the last case?

Wow...are they going to release the last case?
    I'm curious too. But it's most likely what you said, that this version will just have more comics. However, if they decided not to do a sequel, this would be the time to release the last case huh?

Anybody remember what scene this still was from?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/24c8o7p.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-10-11 at 08:46 PM.

I don't think I've seen that scene anywhere! But LSS looks best in this costume - kinda like "biker chick" fashion. OK, I'm going to watch this again on Jiangsu TV.

I don't think I've seen that scene anywhere! But LSS looks best in this costume - kinda like "biker chick" fashion. OK, I'm going to watch this again on Jiangsu TV.
    I know, I don't remember that scene...at first it looks like the scene after they left the cricket chamber but the surroundings doesn't look like it, that's why I'm curious if this is the last case??
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-10-11 at 08:57 PM.

They were also wearing masks when they left the cricket place. I somehow get the feeling that it has something to do with the Yan Shi Fan case (I keep thinking of Yan Ge and Yan Li Heng from Xia Jia San Qian Jing) but I can't think of when. It's probably from the missing case, then.

That missing case should also include that scene with Xiao Mei performing in his pink costume followed by a LGX pep talk, right? That scene in SN's flashback while being tied up with the bombs. I don't remember seeing that scene, but maybe I missed it?

I really hope they relesase the part. Even if it's a weak one, it's still worth watching. I don't know how many times I've rewatched various episodes of Strange Hero.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Okay guys, need your help. Do you guys know if Wallace has a thread in this forum? Been looking but can't seem to find it. Dragon Heiress, maybe you'd know?

Er...no thread, actually. Now that you bring it up, maybe I should start one? I'll probably do it tomorrow then. It's about time he gets one!
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

They were also wearing masks when they left the cricket place. I somehow get the feeling that it has something to do with the Yan Shi Fan case (I keep thinking of Yan Ge and Yan Li Heng from Xia Jia San Qian Jing) but I can't think of when. It's probably from the missing case, then.
    Dragon, you might be right. It might be the Yan Shi Fan case (looking at the surroundings). You know how sometime they released stills, but they cut it out of the series? It looks like they had a meeting before splitting up into pairs where LGX/SN went after Yan Shi Fan, and Chai Hu and Xiaomei went their separate ways...

xiaolong, let us know if you happen to catch the series on TV, let us know how the 2nd round version is different from the 1st
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-11-11 at 01:50 PM.

Wow....the last person to comment was Xiao Xiao, and that was back in June of last year. Before that was in 09. Wallace gets no love? I would of thought his thread would have more than that.

Dragon Heiress, I think we should go show Wallace some love or maybe you can start a more interesting and up to date one!

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Wow....the last person to comment was Xiao Xiao, and that was back in June of last year. Before that was in 09. Wallace gets no love? I would of thought his thread would have more than that.
    I think Xiao Xiao is actually first and foremost a LSS fan and she will "adopt" whichever actor is LSS's current costar. Therefore, even though she is quite fond of Wallace Huo, Xiao Xiao mainly hangs out here in the LSS thread.

I've been skimming a bit through this thread to get a feel for whether or not I should watch this series. I am actually hesitating a bit because I don't really like series where the female lead is always chasing after the male lead. Even if they end up together at the conclusion, it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't like men who stay with women out of pity. Or worse, he stays with her because there is no one better around. I get the feeling that LSS and Wallace Huo's romance is that kind of romance in this series, so I don't know if I should watch it or not.

Also, I actually prefer LSS's demure, gentle, and feminine roles rather than ones where she's tough as nails. I think she is most beautiful when she's wearing traditional feminine outfits. Besides, who says she can't be ultra feminine and gentle and yet have an intelligence to outmatch everyone in the storyline? A woman doesn't need to dress in a tomboyish manner to be an independent and strong woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I think Xiao Xiao is actually first and foremost a LSS fan and she will "adopt" whichever actor is LSS's current costar. Therefore, even though she is quite fond of Wallace Huo, Xiao Xiao mainly hangs out here in the LSS thread.

I've been skimming a bit through this thread to get a feel for whether or not I should watch this series. I am actually hesitating a bit because I don't really like series where the female lead is always chasing after the male lead. Even if they end up together at the conclusion, it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't like men who stay with women out of pity. Or worse, he stays with her because there is no one better around. I get the feeling that LSS and Wallace Huo's romance is that kind of romance in this series, so I don't know if I should watch it or not.
    Mel!!!!!!!!!!! I sooooo... don't like you right now bcos you are sooooooo right!!!(Mannnnn....I think I will have to disappear from here for awhile) But hey, you've been chasing Wallace Chung all over these forum and goo-goo-ga-ga over him. And not to mention your 6th sense of detecting shirtless pictures of hot actors, pretty scary don't you think??...hehehe So am I still that bad???...LOL

Though I mostly chill around LSS's related thread, I do wander off and about into other threads to see what's up and keep current ya know , but as you've noticed, I rarely make comments.....hehehe.

I understand what you meant about the female chasing after male thing, and I too very much dislike that kind of storyline in a series cuz i think it's annoying, but unfortunately LSS's always seems to be getting those kind of roles. However, I find LSS's character in Strange Hero not as extreme/annoying as LOCH and Tian Ya about chasing the male lead. I liked the fact she's more independent in this series and that it's not so much focus on her chasing Wallace. I do like LSS's in her demure and femine ancient look, but only if she have a strong personality like SN...

You want to know something?? I know you've read the fanfic "The Kingdom" and guess who I was picturing when reading that fanfic???? Wallace Huo as Yang Guo and LSS as Yuyan (based on their personalities from this series)!!! I so love the romance and sexual tension in that fanfic!!..LOL
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-11-11 at 06:03 PM.

Hehe, I just bumped Wallace's thread with screencaps (not capped by me!). I'm off to post my favourite caps in LSS's thread, now.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to look right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Hehe, I just bumped Wallace's thread with screencaps (not capped by me!). I'm off to post my favourite caps in LSS's thread, now.
    Those are beautiful screencaps Dragon!!! Thanks for putting them up in Wallace and LSS's thread I'm suprised you didn't post some of them here....hehehe

^^Psst..Melanie, see what length one goes through for their love???..

Oh hey, look at this!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/nyfk07.jpg')

LSS shooting for Bu Bu Jing Xin in her modern attire, and her boyfriend was said to be Ma Tianyu!!!
    @马天宇 客串步步惊心 @刘诗诗 男友被街拍 步步现代戏杭州被街拍 #步步惊心#
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-11-11 at 08:35 PM.