Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • end of roch ZBT emerges champion

8 53.33%
  • end of HSDS real man ZSF victorious

7 46.67%

Thread: Monday Fight Night

Default Monday Fight Night

Zhou Botong feels the flow of adrenalin in his blood and the rush of energy through his body. There's too many heroes around and too few villains, he grumbles to himself. No one will fight me, and my over-enthusiastic soul is going beserk with the lack of action.
    How he wished his martial arts elder Wang Chongyang was still around. Wang Real Man would be a formidable and exciting challenge. Real Man... hmmm. Wait a minute there's another real man out there. Yes. That's it. I'll go challenge the other Real Man in wulin, the Head of Wudang School Zhang San Feng.

Who do you think would win? ZBT at the end of ROCH with JY, Vacant Fist, L/R technique? Or ZSF with Taichi, refined internal energy etc etc.

I'd go with ZSF; I think the only way to beat him for a non-uber elite (Xu Zhu, Shi Potian, Sweeps, etc) is to be a lot younger than him and somehow hope you can beat him by tiring him out despite his energy conserving Taichi backed with 9 Yang. Wuji surprisingly really seems to be the best candidate for his youth and sheer amount of inner strength.

But ZBT also has energy conserving taoist techniques. Plus, ZBT seems to be getting "younger" the more he trains.

ZBT has 9-yin w/o sanskrit, QZ internal, and vacant fist. All of which don't use raw yang power to overcome the opponent. These shouldn't be a problem to fight against taichi fist.

Not saying ZBT would win... but he can also put up a decent fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu3721 View Post
    But ZBT also has energy conserving taoist techniques. Plus, ZBT seems to be getting "younger" the more he trains.

ZBT has 9-yin w/o sanskrit, QZ internal, and vacant fist. All of which don't use raw yang power to overcome the opponent. These shouldn't be a problem to fight against taichi fist.

Not saying ZBT would win... but he can also put up a decent fight.
    Yeah I agree that ZBT would give him a good fight as they are very similar, just that I think ZSF has the edge from how everyone and JY totes him to be.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    Yeah I agree that ZBT would give him a good fight as they are very similar, just that I think ZSF has the edge from how everyone and JY totes him to be.
    agree with tape. both characters are favs of mine. as much as L/R Hand Technique and Vacant Fist owns, imo, Tai Chi has the edge as a martial art.

I don't think Tai Chi in and of itself holds any advantages. But I think Z3F as a whole might.

But you never know with ZBT. I think people tend to not appreciate the L/R technique enough. I think when JY created the L/R... he made it too powerful. Then in ROCH he realized this and rarely let a Great's lvl character ever use it.

Then, when he needed to give a sub Great a boost (XLN), JY decided to use it often again.

Zhou Botang was feeling tired from fighting a 36 year old Yang Guo. I assume Zhang Sanfeng will feel tired fighting a younger Zhou Botang.

Zhou Botong baby!