Thread: My Sassy Wife/Little Miss Unreasonable

Default My Sassy Wife/Little Miss Unreasonable

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/...f71f4a3cb4.jpg
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Little_Miss_Unreasonable

Hi, anyone happened to see this series yet? it stars Roger Kwok Cecilia Yip Dong Xuan Marco Ngai Kingdom Yuen

the cover shows some characters dressed up as yang guo etc. so i was wondering is this like a parody series making fun of ancient series or something? can't really seem to find any opening theme video or anything about this series.

From the synopsis, it sounds like a romantic comedy set in ancient times.

yeah, it came out in dvd at my local store, but i dont like the dubb company doing the voices, so i would rather wait for a better company as well as other peoples opinion on how the series is.

being a tvb series i would've expected some word about the serial but seems not much people heard of it.

This series seems like it might be like the one starring Chen Hao, Vincent Jiao, and Ding Zi Jun. I believe it was something like "Wo Ai He Dong Shi." Chen Hao's character is stuck in a love triangle [or square with that annoying teenaged actress] between her husband [VJ] and the 2nd prince [DZJ].

It was actually pretty funny...Chen Hao beat up her much larger husband all the time [so did her sister who beat up her own husband], of course domestic violence is not funny, but the actors were...

Hey Mido, is it the dub company Sunday Video that's doing the voices? I lived in Cambodia for some time so I might just check it out, you get used to the voices after a while. LoL Did you know that the peeps in Cambodia think the dubs from the States sounds whiny and pretentious? LoL While in the States we think their dubbing sounds course and uncultured...
    I like me.

yeah thats funny. well to me since i was born in the states, california, i like the states voicing better probably because they sound more like descent, they have those emotional touch when dubbing. some of the dubbs from cambodia are good too. the china star that did legend of condor heroes 2009 was pretty good, so i would watch khmer dubb series from them. but most of the time i would just watch the spp just because i like there choice in voice actors for the main leads etc.

I just started watching this and it's actually nothing like "Wo Ai He Dong Shi". I haven't seen Marco Ngai on screen for a long time! Dong Xuan looks really young standing next to Roger Kwok.

Unfortunately, I'll be putting this one on hold since I wanna watch Young Justice Bao 2 [checking it out to see if it's as good as YJB3], The God of Medicine with Adam Cheng, Shun Niang, and blah and blah. Oh I've also put San Guo on pause too LoL because that one requires my full attention lest I miss something and confuse myself.

It seems like I've put sleep on pause too because I wanna watch too many things and study at the same time!
    I like me.